Page 161 of 167 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 4160
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's set up if I wanted but....I'm not going to put another 50 hours into right now. Maybe I'l get to it one day since I dont really have to finish the whole game this time.
    It's actually a pretty lengthy plat to get. Took me until my third playthrough. The twins are pretty difficult to beat too (you can only fight them on a second playthrough or later).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's actually a pretty lengthy plat to get. Took me until my third playthrough. The twins are pretty difficult to beat too (you can only fight them on a second playthrough or later).
    Do you have to first maxed their social link? I didn't get too far with them because in order for you to rank up with them you have to collect certain personas and I rarely ever came accross those.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have to first maxed their social link? I didn't get too far with them because in order for you to rank up with them you have to collect certain personas and I rarely ever came accross those.
    You have to get every Persona in the game in your compendium to fight them I think. It costs a lot to fuse everything, but your compendium carries over between playthroughs. Also you'll have to fuse a succession of very high level personas to get the two you need with the skills and resistances you need to have a chance against them. So even if you don't need to fuse everything to fight them, you'll still need to fuse a ton of high level personas or they'll make quick work of you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, The Last of Us Part II got delayed until the end of May.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019...to-ps4-in-may/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

. But really, how many AAA games are out on their originally announced release date? It just sucks that they are delaying just a few weeks after the date announcement.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just when you thought game delays were a thing of the past.

Well at least we haven't had a major delayed of a game in a while anyways. Expected this and honestly, I can see them pushing it even more to make it a PS5 launch le.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just when you thought game delays were a thing of the past.

Well at least we haven't had a major delayed of a game in a while anyways. Expected this and honestly, I can see them pushing it even more to make it a PS5 launch le.
    At least P5S is scheduled for February in Japan. I'll prob just play that one in Japanese instead of waiting for western localization since it's an action game and thus probably a lot lighter on reading than the regular Persona games.

God I half want to buy P5R next week but I can't read Japanese quickly enough to make a game with that much text fun to play.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    didnt naughty dog JUST announce the release date like a month ago? and they're already pushing it back? wtf

Hi I was at Champons in Fairview and I need to go to washroom then I see Marion taking piss with Solo mans. First of everything I huge surprise they are make friendship. Maytricks is championship hall of fame coach player and Solo mans is very much suck so why they talk. I ask if why Matrix is piss at washroom of Champions and Marions say he is bring the champions to Toronto in trade and play against fake superman start on son day. Solomans leave washroom and Voshkill cum in to piss with Maytricks and hugs and says welcome to dinosaur team and championship time.

We are happy for champonship trade and trophy of world to start agains Magics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO Bethesda didn't get the domain falloutfirst.com

https://falloutfirst.com/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO Bethesda didn't get the domain falloutfirst.com

https://falloutfirst.com/
    Bethesda has fallen so far.

How are you asking 13 bucks a month or 100 bucks a year just to play alone? They're desperately trying to make all the money they lost on this turd. Hope they never recover from this.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Picking up both Modern Warfare and The Outer Worlds here in a few hours!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Picking up both Modern Warfare and The Outer Worlds here in a few hours!
    How long is that game? Like 2 hours?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like the PS4 Black Friday bundle is going to be God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition, and The Last of Us. Wonder if it'll be $199 or $149 though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    brack friday bunduru

The devil trembles when he knows the body is the temple and God is in you
    It's hard to continue when it's hard to offend you
    He snarls and sets traps, that have you setback
    The last round in this death match
    So strengthen where you're best at
    I promise you won't regret that
    -KP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    brack friday bunduru
    LMAO @ Cartman being on the XBone bandwagon.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Installed The Outer Worlds last night. Gonna check it out here tonight and see if its any good

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    How long is that game? Like 2 hours?
    nobody buys CoD for the campaign

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nobody buys CoD for the campaign
    Oh yeah I forget that's where Chris goes to vent his real life frustrations to own the libs.

In all honestly, how's online these days? Still the screeching 14 year olds cursing you and your entire family because they got whopped? Last time I went online was to get the few online trophies for UC4 and it wasn't pretty.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Oh yeah I forget that's where Chris goes to vent his real life frustrations to own the libs.

In all honestly, how's online these days? Still the screeching 14 year olds cursing you and your entire family because they got whopped? Last time I went online was to get the few online trophies for UC4 and it wasn't pretty.
    no idea. i nabbed black ops 3 when it was free on PSN and had fun with that for a couple weeks. I tried black ops 4 but it was trash and battle royale games are gay as . i assume its nothing but edgelord Kyles, former military boys, and 12 year olds that like to call people n!ggers playing these days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing Muramasa Rebirth on my Vita lately. Pretty cool 2D beat'em up with beautiful artwork. The colors look ing great on the Vita-1000's OLED screen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I bought the remastered Onimusha Warlord off the PS store. Used to play the out of those games back in the day.

But I'm afraid the controls won't live up to today's standards like the Shenmue remastered. Cool for the collection anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I bought the remastered Onimusha Warlord off the PS store. Used to play the out of those games back in the day.

But I'm afraid the controls won't live up to today's standards like the Shenmue remastered. Cool for the collection anyways.
    So you don't think Shenmue I & II are worth playing today? I kind of want to since the Yakuza series is supposed to be the spiritual successor to Shenmue and I love the controls in it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you don't think Shenmue I & II are worth playing today? I kind of want to since the Yakuza series is supposed to be the spiritual successor to Shenmue and I love the controls in it.
    I dont want to discourage you from buying and trying it for at least the story.

But at the same time, the controls are just so ing clunky. I started replaying it the other day to get ready for part 3 and had to stop because I kept clipping edges and getting stuck on places when I was just walking or running. Opening doors feels awkward as . It's like you're trying to drive a truck through a narrow road.

Cant speak for how the fighting feels as I quit before getting to the meat of the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tetris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont want to discourage you from buying and trying it for at least the story.

But at the same time, the controls are just so ing clunky. I started replaying it the other day to get ready for part 3 and had to stop because I kept clipping edges and getting stuck on places when I was just walking or running. Opening doors feels awkward as . It's like you're trying to drive a truck through a narrow road.

Cant speak for how the fighting feels as I quit before getting to the meat of the game.
    Those ing forklift races ... you'd catch an invisible corner and come to a complete stop. I almost broke my Dreamcast several times.

Thread Information