Page 163 of 376 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good stuff tbh. like a multiworld spacey fallout
    Nice, will check it out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so sekiro is 20 dollars in target...

But nikkas would rather play persona and Fedex delivery guy.

smdh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

smdh
    Sekiro is $40 at Target right now. Even if it was free I don't care because I don't want to play it on PS4. Waiting for BF to see what gpus get fire sale'd before I play Sekiro tbh.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Modern Warfare is surprisingly solid tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's one of the conservation laws of the universe that at any time exactly one of current COD vs current Battlefield is good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

smdh
    link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i havent played online FPS since about 2013 or so. i was very much into cod from the original modern warfare through black ops 2. bought ghosts but it was garbage. havent played an online shooter since

but all my buddies from back home telling me i gotta get the new modern warfare

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no longer available but Walmart and Target sold itbfor 32 CAD a month ago iirc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i havent played online FPS since about 2013 or so. i was very much into cod from the original modern warfare through black ops 2. bought ghosts but it was garbage. havent played an online shooter since

but all my buddies from back home telling me i gotta get the new modern warfare
    Ive got 30+ year old coworkers telling me to get COD..They saying they havent played video games in a long time but want to play the new COD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ive got 30+ year old coworkers telling me to get COD..They saying they havent played video games in a long time but want to play the new COD.
    i typically enjoyed the treyarch games more than the infinity ward ones tbh... world at war, black ops, and black ops 2 were ing outstanding. modern warfare put the franchise on the map but was dominated by like 2-3 weapons and ridiculous grenades. modern warfare 2 was fun but was also a show with a lot of ridiculous overpowered like grenade launchers. mw3 was solid though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i typically enjoyed the treyarch games more than the infinity ward ones tbh... world at war, black ops, and black ops 2 were ing outstanding. modern warfare put the franchise on the map but was dominated by like 2-3 weapons and ridiculous grenades. modern warfare 2 was fun but was also a show with a lot of ridiculous overpowered like grenade launchers. mw3 was solid though.
    you're talking to the wrong guy man. Only FPS ive ever played is Doom for PC in the 90s for like an hour, Resistance for a couple days for ps3 and apex for a week. I dont know anything about COD

Pretty much From reading reddit..Its impossible to enjoy FPS if youve never played it enough in the past. Im atrocious playing apex..id imagine COD is even worse in terms of skill gap between newbbies like me.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    MW2 is still regarded in the community as the benchmark

BO1 up until last year still had a very high resell value at Gamestop

Those are the two best. I dominated in MW3 but it had really odd hit detection. Was sloppy for some reason. My friends didn't play that game for long. The series kinda lost me at Jetpacks. I wasn't playing as often and that was a major game changer like adding the 3 point shot; so I was getting dominated playing an old fashioned style. But I returned to play for example WW2 (2017). A year later most of the problems were ironed out and it was a solid game......but in classic COD style it was time for a new le. I hate that.

Someone mentioned Ghost. I thought it was an okay game but released while consoles were transitioning to newer generations. So that split the community. Also Ghost had very large maps and this turned off a-lot of the community that prefers classic COD arcade style. The irony is from what I have read this current COD is similiar to Ghost in terms of the map size.

I want to check it out but don't have the time to play this consistently. Thinking of buying a used copy at Gamestop, buying an online subscription with my console for 1 month and playing this game for 1 (or 2) week. Whenever I play a video game I wonder why I don't do it more often but overtime I realize how useless the time spent is. Then again is it anymore wasteful than posting on here? Or watching a sporting event on TV?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MW2 is still regarded in the community as the benchmark
    mw2 was loads of fun, admittedly. it was the first game that let you choose your own killstreaks, and that was a huge deal. but that game had some ridiculous OP weapons. the dual wield shotguns were nuts until they got nerfed (model 1887). grenade launchers were disgusting in that game because of the danger close perk and one man army which let you constantly reload them at no cost. the assault rifles were all hyper accurate with next to no recoil. and omg the commando perk that let you lunge a good 25 feet to stab someone ... fun game, but a lot of broken mechanics. it was madness

BO1 up until last year still had a very high resell value at Gamestop
    such a good game. so clean. weapons felt pretty balanced for the most part. perks were improved (no more stopping power/juggernaut). return of attack dogs. the blackbird killstreak was great. and easily the best zombie maps ever.

Those are the two best. I dominated in MW3 but it had really odd hit detection. Was sloppy for some reason. My friends didn't play that game for long.
    hmm, i dont remember the hit detection in that one. i loved the different killstreak packages though. and i loved that both black ops 2 and mw3 changed killstreaks to pointstreaks. i always played domination as my go-to game mode and those games finally rewarded you for securing flags, defending, and getting assists. i thought both of those were great games.

The series kinda lost me at Jetpacks. I wasn't playing as often and that was a major game changer like adding the 3 point shot; so I was getting dominated playing an old fashioned style. But I returned to play for example WW2 (2017).
    A year later most of the problems were ironed out and it was a solid game......but in classic COD style it was time for a new le. I hate that.
    i never played any of those. i think the jetpack one was advanced warfare? i dno. i stopped playing them after college

Someone mentioned Ghost. I thought it was an okay game but released while consoles were transitioning to newer generations. So that split the community. Also Ghost had very large maps and this turned off a-lot of the community that prefers classic COD arcade style. The irony is from what I have read this current COD is similiar to Ghost in terms of the map size.
    yeah, i brought it up as the last one i have played, and yes it came about during that transition time. i was still on the ps3 and that game was utter garbage. and man i just remembered the large maps. such a drag. i mean all the previous games had their "big maps" like wasteland, derailed, etc. but ghosts was ridculous. and just felt like a complete downgrade to BO2 and MW3

I want to check it out but don't have the time to play this consistently. Thinking of buying a used copy at Gamestop, buying an online subscription with my console for 1 month and playing this game for 1 (or 2) week. Whenever I play a video game I wonder why I don't do it more often but overtime I realize how useless the time spent is. Then again is it anymore wasteful than posting on here? Or watching a sporting event on TV?
    im the same way. COD is not a game that you can casually play for an hour or 2 here and there. it requires a good amount of commitment to "git good" unless you just want to get curbstomped. i used to be quite good at the games, but id get wrecked if i jumped in right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Show 19 diamond dynasty is a lot of fun not like 2k myteam where you have to grind hard af or pay real $$$

I just played out Ken Griffey's career and got his card and they got players all the way back to Honus Wagner with godly stats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm liking it too. Other than dealing with a bunch of gots on rooftops and nobody on the teams coordinating to consistently remove them, the game is a lot of fun IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , RDR2 looks like a piss-poor PC port. This guy is getting in the ~50 fps range at 900p medium with a GTX 1060 in the beginning of the game, which isn't very graphically intensive. Considering a GTX 1060 is more powerful than a GTX 980, that's ing hideous to not get a locked 60 fps on 900p high considering PoorStation 4 can run it mostly 30 fps at 900p high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive been using psnow for the last month or so.

tried out the god of war 3 remaster. man, the gameplay on those doesnt hold up imo... i got bored pretty quick. i then tried out mortal kombat x (i know 11 is the new one, but i recall playing 9 and remembering it to be solid). got bored of this one pretty quick tho.

im gonna start playing the original red dead tho, since i never got around to it during the ps3 cycle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tried out the god of war 3 remaster. man, the gameplay on those doesnt hold up imo... i got bored pretty quick. i then tried out mortal kombat x (i know 11 is the new one, but i recall playing 9 and remembering it to be solid). got bored of this one pretty quick tho.

im gonna start playing the original red dead tho, since i never got around to it during the ps3 cycle
    I couldn't put RDR1 down once I got it. God I wish they would have done a remaster to play it at a decent resolution and framerate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you can play Persona 5

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you can play Persona 5

That window is mighty short though. Just enough to beat P5 at a reasonable pace.

I was able to beat the game in about 3 weeks only because I put 5+ hour sessions every single night. And I still somehow missed some Mememtos side quests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    text based and turn based game? eh... i know bb loves that series, but i havent played anything like that since some of the early pokemon game boy games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That window is mighty short though. Just enough to beat P5 at a reasonable pace.

I was able to beat the game in about 3 weeks only because I put 5+ hour sessions every single night. And I still somehow missed some Mememtos side quests.
    What window? The game stays in your library as long as you are a ps+ member.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What window? The game stays in your library as long as you are a ps+ member.
    It's a PS Now le, not PS+.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a PS Now le, not PS+.
    Fair enough, but it says it is avaiable until Feb. 2020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nioh and Outlast 2 are free don't know anything about Nioh, but Outlast 2 is amazing

Thread Information