Page 167 of 376 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 9381
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fighting looks weird to me. Somebody who played the demo said that there are no throws and that it's much more button-mashy than the originals. Hopefully that isn't the case.
    I haven't seen anything yet but if that's the case I may not bother playing. The story was good but I enjoyed the most was the virtua fighter mechanics vs multiple opponents. I never understand why there aren't more games that try that, souls and Witcher games have good combat but it would be nice to have something deeper, I guess the closest is sleeping dogs. SM games were more precise, an almost exact copy of VF 2 or 3. I actually bought an Xbox just to play sm2 and oddworld games , they're also making a crowdfunded comeback (I think)

The Yakuza games I just can't get into, too many long ass cutscenes, even though I like Japanese humor and women hope this one doesn't just lean entirely on the story and cutscenes and has an actual game world but considering the money it takes to make that with good art and current gen models I just don't see it happening outside of a studio/publisher combo that can rein it all in..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't seen anything yet but if that's the case I may not bother playing. The story was good but I enjoyed the most was the virtua fighter mechanics vs multiple opponents. I never understand why there aren't more games that try that, souls and Witcher games have good combat but it would be nice to have something deeper, I guess the closest is sleeping dogs. SM games were more precise, an almost exact copy of VF 2 or 3. I actually bought an Xbox just to play sm2 and oddworld games , they're also making a crowdfunded comeback (I think)

The Yakuza games I just can't get into, too many long ass cutscenes, even though I like Japanese humor and women hope this one doesn't just lean entirely on the story and cutscenes and has an actual game world but considering the money it takes to make that with good art and current gen models I just don't see it happening outside of a studio/publisher combo that can rein it all in..
    yakuza 0 is like a 5/5 netflix drama

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order is pretty sick.. It's Dark Souls in the Star Wars Universe.. ing impressive visually

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order is pretty sick.. It's Dark Souls in the Star Wars Universe.. ing impressive visually
    CODEX with the early BF sale

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shenmue 3 is a trip down memory lane. I feel for the non Shenmue fans who didn't play these games when they came out.

Game for the most part remains unchanged. Every little details from the first two games are in here down to the buttom presses and sounds. baseline bum this game does have both japanese audio and subs if you like.

The remasters do as well btw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shenmue 3 is a trip down memory lane. I feel for the non Shenmue fans who didn't play these games when they came out.

Game for the most part remains unchanged. Every little details from the first two games are in here down to the buttom presses and sounds. baseline bum this game does have both japanese audio and subs if you like.

The remasters do as well btw.
    Nice. I may ask Santa for it. I don't have time to play right now. I can't decide whether I want to get the remasters and replay those first or not.

Jedi Fallen Order looks fun also.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PSN's Black Friday Sale doesn't have nearly as much interesting as in most years. What I'd consider the highlights of the sale:

11/22/2019
    PERSONA 5 $9.99
    THE WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT – COMPLETE EDITION $14.99

11/24/2019
    DAYS GONE $19.99
    DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN $9.99
    GOD OF WAR PS4 $9.99
    HORIZON ZERO DAWN: COMPLETE EDITION $9.99
    MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN: GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION $19.99
    MLB THE SHOW 19 $20.09
    THE LAST OF US REMASTERED $9.99
    UNCHARTED 4: A THIEF’S END $9.99
    UNCHARTED THE NATHAN DRAKE COLLECTION $9.99
    UNCHARTED: THE LOST LEGACY $9.99

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019...station-store/

There is nothing in the sale that tells me go buy this today other than games I already have like God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4, The Last of Us, Spiderman, and The Witcher 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CODEX with the early BF sale
    Yep, CODEX is on my XMAS mailing list

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PSN's Black Friday Sale doesn't have nearly as much interesting as in most years. What I'd consider the highlights of the sale:

11/22/2019
    PERSONA 5 $9.99
    THE WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT – COMPLETE EDITION $14.99

11/24/2019
    DAYS GONE $19.99
    DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN $9.99
    GOD OF WAR PS4 $9.99
    HORIZON ZERO DAWN: COMPLETE EDITION $9.99
    MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN: GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION $19.99
    MLB THE SHOW 19 $20.09
    THE LAST OF US REMASTERED $9.99
    UNCHARTED 4: A THIEF’S END $9.99
    UNCHARTED THE NATHAN DRAKE COLLECTION $9.99
    UNCHARTED: THE LOST LEGACY $9.99

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019...station-store/

There is nothing in the sale that tells me go buy this today other than games I already have like God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4, The Last of Us, Spiderman, and The Witcher 3.
    wow thats an incredibly disappointing list for black friday. the only thing from the PS Store i might buy is the spiderman DLC package for $12.50... the GOTY edition for $20 is obviously a better deal, but i already have the base disc so unfortunately that's not helping. god of war is a great deal, but who the has a ps4 but not god of war at this point? plus best buy is also selling that for the same price. a lot of these other deals are identical to what is being offered from retailers, and if the price point is equal, i'd probably prefer a disc anyway.

its pretty laughable that they're selling TLOU remastered for $10 when a year ago they were selling it on the store for $6. biggest bummer for me is that nobody has any special deals for any of the dark souls games or the trilogy package. the ps store also doesnt even have a black friday deal for sekiro. right now on the double discount sale its there for $39 but the major outlets are selling it for $25 on black friday

btw here's a good compilation of the black friday deals offered everywhere... the chart in the OP is usually updated towards the end of the day, so they'll add the PS Store stuff later today probably

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4Deals/co...hread_updated/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw here's a good compilation of the black friday deals offered everywhere... the chart in the OP is usually updated towards the end of the day, so they'll add the PS Store stuff later today probably

LOL where do you think I find all the PS4 deals I post here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL where do you think I find all the PS4 deals I post here?
    touche... tho you usually link directly to the sale sight not the composite

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    俺もそう思いるぞー。
    Any Black Friday PS4 games worth looking into?

EDIT - NVM, my bad I just scrolled up and looked

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any Black Friday PS4 games worth looking into?

EDIT - NVM, my bad I just scrolled up and looked
    I mean..if you haven't played any of those games then its a deal. Otherwise, you would have paid full price for them a long time ago....Like I did with most on the list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow thats an incredibly disappointing list for black friday. the only thing from the PS Store i might buy is the spiderman DLC package for $12.50... the GOTY edition for $20 is obviously a better deal, but i already have the base disc so unfortunately that's not helping. god of war is a great deal, but who the has a ps4 but not god of war at this point? plus best buy is also selling that for the same price. a lot of these other deals are identical to what is being offered from retailers, and if the price point is equal, i'd probably prefer a disc anyway.

its pretty laughable that they're selling TLOU remastered for $10 when a year ago they were selling it on the store for $6. biggest bummer for me is that nobody has any special deals for any of the dark souls games or the trilogy package. the ps store also doesnt even have a black friday deal for sekiro. right now on the double discount sale its there for $39 but the major outlets are selling it for $25 on black friday

Best Buy's BF prices seem like they're live now. Good deals on games like Spiderman, Nier Automata, Persona 5, Nioh, Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami 1 & 2, Sekiro, Judgement, Witcher 3, God of War, etc. I'll probably go pick up Judgement today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get sekiro now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already have it. Playing Yakuza 3 right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sucker on top of the Ashina Castle is pissing me off.. and his pattern isn't even very hard at all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sucker on top of the Ashina Castle is pissing me off.. and his pattern isn't even very hard at all
    I'm assuming you're refering to Genichiro. Use ichimonji after his aerial attacks for maximum posture.

That or just focus on parry and waiting for a mikiri opportunity

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already have it. Playing Yakuza 3 right now.
    As good as 0?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sekiro for $20 on gamefly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sekiro for $20 on gamefly
    Buy it now and get rekt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buy it now and get rekt
    yeah thats a better price than any of the big box black friday deals that have been announced

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubtful, but I'm too early into it to really rank it. Of the games I have completed I'd rank them 0 > 2 Kiwami > 1 Kiwami. It also looks like a somewhat early PS3 game with a render upscale and better textures and framerate, so nowhere near as good graphically as 0 or especially Kiwami 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah thats a better price than any of the big box black friday deals that have been announced
    It's $25 at Best Buy right now. No way I'm paying $20 for a used game with no box when it's only $5 more brand new.

EDIT: , it's not on sale right now. Seems like most of the other Best Buy deals are live, but I guess that one doesn't hit $25 until Thanksgiving.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 11-26-2019 at 04:53 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    buying:

Nioh
    Nier Automata GOTY edition
    RE2 remastered
    AC Odyssey
    Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami
    Days Gone
    Sekiro
    Spiderman (DLC package, already have base game)
    Dark Souls Trilogy (got a bundle on ebay with all 3 games, but its DS3 is not the complete edition, so i'll probably just end up selling the vanilla DS3 and buying the Fire Fades edition separately, not worth purchasing the DLC

Thread Information