Page 175 of 376 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 9385
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I wish my Japanese was good enough to play this next week. Oh well, at least it's got a confirmed 2020 release in the west from Sega.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I thought you already played that . ing amazing game, last one I got in before my ing 970 decided to off itself. That has me hyped as for RE3.
    Played yes, but didn't get very far. I'm trying to finish it so I can delete that off my HDD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been f'ing around emulators like rpcs3, cemu, yuzu, dolphin etc. Playing Fight Night Round 4 (audio sucks but whatever) on the PC while having Twitch on the second monitor is pretty ing nuts to me.

Gonna try out Persona 5 and transfer my save file from my PS3 to see how it works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been f'ing around emulators like rpcs3, cemu, yuzu, dolphin etc. Playing Fight Night Round 4 (audio sucks but whatever) on the PC while having Twitch on the second monitor is pretty ing nuts to me.

Gonna try out Persona 5 and transfer my save file from my PS3 to see how it works.
    Persona 5 isn't a better experience on RPCS3 vs PS3 IMO. When RPCS3 runs it at 60 fps it ends up speeding up the NPCs in the game for example, which looks ridiculous IMO.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Damn I thought you already played that . ing amazing game, last one I got in before my ing 970 decided to off itself. That has me hyped as for RE3.
    Damn brah, 970 died? What you using now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn brah, 970 died? What you using now?
    My old GeForce 8400 GS. What a pos, not sure if it can even play Minecraft.

I can't stomach the thought of buying one of these overpriced cards right now at the end of the Turing generation knowing anything less than 2070 Super will age like complete with a new console gen coming. Especially when PS5 is rumored to have a 5700 XT level gpu and those ers cost $400 right now. $400 just for console parity sounds horrible. Maybe if PS5 turns out to be and the Ampere RTX 3070 looks awesome for ~$500 or less in June I'll go back to PC gaming, but I'm too stubborn to drop $250 on a 1660 Super that'll probably be outdated in ten months and the driver problems make me leery of the 5700 and 5700 XT right now. Not to mention their lack of hardware RT that's supposed to be in both of the consoles coming in November.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might give DOS2 another shot after replaying sekiro

I enjoyed Dragon Age Inquisition. No way i wont enjoy this game. Just need to give it time i guess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i cant comment on sekiro... but i imagine if i replayed bloodborne it would be significantly easier the second time around.

god of war was different because you could choose difficulty levels. i've already played GOW 3 times ...

first time on give me a challenge... that was tough but not absurd

second time i played NG+ give me god of war, which took a little adjustment, but ultimately was generally easier than first playthrough. valkyries were significantly harder though

third time i played plain give me god of war. and even after having beaten the game twice, this gave me a LOT of trouble. only exception was that valkyries were not as hard as NG+ version. they get different moveset in NG+
    whats next for you?

since you went nier instead of sekiro..I recommend going for RE2 next. Gotta take a break from combat based games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats next for you?

since you went nier instead of sekiro..I recommend going for RE2 next. Gotta take a break from combat based games
    Dno yet. I might start the bioshock collection.

but honestly i dont even consider neir combat based. the combat is almost entirely just mashing the light attack button with very simple combos and spamming the dodge button. its very braindead hack and slash type combat. and currently the 9S playthrough just has me playing Asteroids the whole time. ive said before i think the combat is the biggest flaw in neir automata
    Last edited by spurraider21; 01-12-2020 at 05:20 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard good things about the new Jedi game. I'll try to borrow a copy and see what the hype is all about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah will probably pick up Jedi Fallen Order after I finish Shenmue 3... assuming LoU2 isn't out by then. I'm dragging ass through games lately.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I heard good things about the new Jedi game. I'll try to borrow a copy and see what the hype is all about.
    if you like star wars and dark souls its great

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dno yet. I might start the bioshock collection.

but honestly i dont even consider neir combat based. the combat is almost entirely just mashing the light attack button with very simple combos and spamming the dodge button. its very braindead hack and slash type combat. and currently the 9S playthrough just has me playing Asteroids the whole time. ive said before i think the combat is the biggest flaw in neir automata
    All three Bioshocks are really good IMO. It's amazing how well Bioshock 1 holds up today despite being a game from 2007 and they just ing nailed the setting and atmosphere. Though Infinite is my favorite in the series. The story is great and the skyhook is a blast to use in the game. They're both right up there with COD 4 Modern Warfare for my favorite FPS campaign of last gen. Bioshock 2 is really good too but is in the shadow of 1 & 3 since 1 is the one that introduced the world of 2 and 3 (eg Infinite) introduced a whole other world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You finished up your coyote work down in the valley and back on the west coast?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You finished up your coyote work down in the valley and back on the west coast?
    yep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supposedly Sony is skipping E3 again this year. If so, might as well just end E3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finished 2nd playthrough (9S) of nier automata. admittedly, the method of storytelling in the game is quite good. the scene near the end when 9S and Eve are messaging each other was really good. i started laughing when Eve was saying "you know you want to **** 2B"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i started laughing when Eve was saying "you know you want to **** 2B"
    Yoko Taro is such a ing troll
    Last edited by baseline bum; 01-13-2020 at 03:03 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the ride

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the ride
    So you gonna apply at the other end of the maquiladora now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Sony officially telling E3 to go home and their mother some more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the ride

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the ride

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the ride