Page 176 of 376 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So which way did you go?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So which way did you go?
    i wiped his memory.

i havent finished yet. after finishing the 2A portion i just switched over to 9S. theres still that big weird tower i have to investigate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I thought you already played that . ing amazing game, last one I got in before my ing 970 decided to off itself. That has me hyped as for RE3.
    Never played the RE games. Why are they good?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Played a fun quickie called Subnautica at the urging of one of my kids friends. Been playing a fair amount of a game called Empyrion.

Playing a couple of games that my oldest likes, Oxygen not Included and Factorio, both heavy on math and science if you get into either, as they are resource management/build games that use a lot of physics approximations for things like temperature and resource processing.

Replaying Witcher 3 after having watched the series. Felt like a boss explaining to my wife while we were watching, heh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never played the RE games. Why are they good?
    I never played the old ones, as I hated 3D games of the PS1/Nintendo 64 era. The Resident Evil 2 remake is pretty great though. It's a survival game where ammo is precious and can't be wasted and where you have to sneak around a lot and often just run from combat. The gunplay is good, the controls feel right, and it's impressive graphically. Especially on the system you have man, that game will really look great with the lighting and global illumination settings maxed out. Lots of interesting exploration and some fights that will get your adrenaline going. I'd call it a very strong 9/10, basically a must play if you have the time. It's fun sometimes to play a game where you're not superman and you always feel in danger, never comfortable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Replaying Witcher 3 after having watched the series. Felt like a boss explaining to my wife while we were watching, heh.
    How did you explain all the trips to the brothel?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plague Tale is only $24.99 on PS4 store

Man of Medan $17.99

Kingdom Hearts 3 $19.79

Doom $5.00

Layers of Fear + Observer bunduru $9.99

Pillars of Eternity:Complete $10.99

Deadlight: Director's Cut $6.99

lots of games 75% off until the 17th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did you explain all the trips to the brothel?

Actually showed that mechanic to my wife once. She rolled her eyes. One of the more silly things in the game, card sub-mechanic aside, IMO. Sexy-time cut-scenes are all well and good if it relates to the plot, but a game mechanic for it? Jeez.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kingdom Hearts 3 $19.79
    Damnit I bought Kingdom Hearts 3 the other day off Amazon and didn't notice until after unwrapping and installing the game that it was a European version with a PEGI13 mark instead of an ESRB rating on the box. It works great since PS4 is region free, but it means I can't buy the DLC now since it only works on the US version of the game and I could get console banned for making a European account to buy the matching DLC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i got ending C in Nier Automata, then quickly did chapter select and got ending D

the credits had a shooting segment that was absurd... i had to go to sleep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i got ending C in Nier Automata, then quickly did chapter select and got ending D

the credits had a shooting segment that was absurd... i had to go to sleep
    Were you connected online? The credit sequence takes about 2 hours to beat solo if you're a bullet shooter god. But if you're connected online (don't need PS Plus) you can get rescued by other players to get a bottomless pit of helper ships to allow you to beat it in a few minutes. The "SQUARE ENIX" credit is a bas to kill.

Also whether you beat the credit sequence solo or with help doesn't effect the ending at all.

Also now that you know the storyline I can finally post this hilarious review of the game:

One more thing, I don't think 9S necessarily wants to 2B in the "you know you want to **** 2B" part, I think it could be kill, as in 9S has maybe figured out 2B was 2E already.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 01-15-2020 at 04:33 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were you connected online? The credit sequence takes about 2 hours to beat solo if you're a bullet shooter god. But if you're connected online (don't need PS Plus) you can get rescued by other players to get a bottomless pit of helper ships to allow you to beat it in a few minutes. The "SQUARE ENIX" credit is a bas to kill.

Also whether you beat the credit sequence solo or with help doesn't effect the ending at all.

Also now that you know the storyline I can finally post this hilarious review of the game:

One more thing, I don't think 9S necessarily wants to 2B in the "you know you want to **** 2B" part, I think it could be kill, as in 9S has maybe figured out 2B was 2E already.
    honest trailers is always the .

yeah im connected online, but i lost a few times and it kept telling me to give up or somethin, after 3 tries i had to call it a night. i dont remember being offered help. maybe after enough losses? i dno. the first time i went for what felt like at least 10 minutes. 2nd and 3rd time i barely scratched a minuter or two, i was exhausted and needed sleep.

ill check it out tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    honest trailers is always the .

yeah im connected online, but i lost a few times and it kept telling me to give up or somethin, after 3 tries i had to call it a night. i dont remember being offered help. maybe after enough losses? i dno. the first time i went for what felt like at least 10 minutes. 2nd and 3rd time i barely scratched a minuter or two, i was exhausted and needed sleep.

ill check it out tonight
    Did you get the achievement for looking up 2B's skirt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you get the achievement for looking up 2B's skirt?
    i dno lol, i dont keep track of that. i do remember being curious as to how much they'd show ... but dno if i did it long or well enough to get an achievement.

also, i think this is better than the honest trailer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dno lol, i dont keep track of that. i do remember being curious as to how much they'd show ... but dno if i did it long or well enough to get an achievement.

also, i think this is better than the honest trailer

You have to get caught by 2B ten times to get the achievement. Eg when you get under her and look at her ass from below and she turns around and swats the camera away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to get caught by 2B ten times to get the achievement. Eg when you get under her and look at her ass from below and she turns around and swats the camera away.
    wtf, i didnt even know thats a thing

so no, i didnt get the achievement

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bull

LOL that Girlfriend Reviews video. Too bad Persona 3 is so old, I'd love to see her video on that since it has a really dark plot like NieR Automata. Though I see she did do a PS2 video so maybe there's hope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LMAO, I forgot there was a trophy for playing with 9S for an hour in his underwear. It has been a while since I played it, but I think you can lose his shorts by exploding yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO, I forgot there was a trophy for playing with 9S for an hour in his underwear. It has been a while since I played it, but I think you can lose his shorts by exploding yourself.
    apparently i just didnt die enough times for help to be offered. got through it and donated my save file

great game tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , Final Fantasy VII remake got delayed until April 10th a couple of days ago, and now Cyberpunk 2077 is delayed until September 17th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, Sony is going to port Horizon Zero Dawn to the PC. That’s nuts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, Sony is going to port Horizon Zero Dawn to the PC. That’s nuts.
    It's a good idea. It's always on sale for $10 now on PS4 and everyone who has wanted it for PS4 probably already has it. But if they can sell it for $60 a pop and PC and whet PC gamers' appe es for Horizon Zero Dawn 2 to convince some of them to buy a PS5 it's a big win-win. Wonder if this means HZD2 is coming in the next couple of years. Sony will probably do a PS5 reveal next month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a good idea. It's always on sale for $10 now on PS4 and everyone who has wanted it for PS4 probably already has it. But if they can sell it for $60 a pop and PC and whet PC gamers' appe es for Horizon Zero Dawn 2 to convince some of them to buy a PS5 it's a big win-win. Wonder if this means HZD2 is coming in the next couple of years. Sony will probably do a PS5 reveal next month.
    Has Sony ever ported any other first party developed game? I'm not sure but I think this might be the first. Kind of like when Nintendo started doing mobile stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Sony ever ported any other first party developed game? I'm not sure but I think this might be the first. Kind of like when Nintendo started doing mobile stuff.
    Pretty ing weird, but there have been rumblings about it coming to PC for months. Then again, the guy who published it (Jason something from Kotaku) also claimed both consoles will have a gpu better than an RTX 2080, which is really ing hard to see happening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apparently i just didnt die enough times for help to be offered. got through it and donated my save file

great game tbh
    I kind of like the erase the save file ending too. What's the point of having a full save file with nothing left to do in the game? I donated mine each time I beat the game and got Ending E. Did you ever go to Emil's place underground? There is a really cool backstory to it in the first Nier. Also if you ever get the urge to play Automata again, Ending Y is really cool. Or maybe just look up Ending Y on youtube since it's a to get to if I remember right.

Thread Information