Page 177 of 376 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kind of like the erase the save file ending too. What's the point of having a full save file with nothing left to do in the game? I donated mine each time I beat the game and got Ending E. Did you ever go to Emil's place underground? There is a really cool backstory to it in the first Nier. Also if you ever get the urge to play Automata again, Ending Y is really cool. Or maybe just look up Ending Y on youtube since it's a to get to if I remember right.
    if i wanted to platinum or get all 26 endings having the chapter select and all my progress/currency/weapons would help

but i dont really care to go platinum hunting for games unless they happen somewhat organically. i know for spiderman i checked and the only specific thing i had left for plat was the secret photo ops so i spend some time getting that done. for god of war i still have to get all the ravens and artifacts, for instance. havent bothered

i think ima play shadow of the colossus next since that one seems to be a pretty short game

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if i wanted to platinum or get all 26 endings having the chapter select and all my progress/currency/weapons would help

but i dont really care to go platinum hunting for games unless they happen somewhat organically. i know for spiderman i checked and the only specific thing i had left for plat was the secret photo ops so i spend some time getting that done. for god of war i still have to get all the ravens and artifacts, for instance. havent bothered

i think ima play shadow of the colossus next since that one seems to be a pretty short game
    Just curious... you think you'll be getting PS5? Because if so, leaks suggest the PS5 gpu will have two modes for PS4 compatibility: one for base PS4, one for PS4 Pro. And the PS4 Pro version of SOTC runs at 60 fps. It's still brilliant at 30 fps though, that's how I played it on my PS4 Slim.

Supposedly we'll be getting the official reveal of PS5 in the next 4 weeks or so. I was going to buy a new gpu until I saw a credible leak claiming PS5 will have the gpu power of a graphics card that costs $400 right now on PC. I would normally write that off but a pretty respected youtube channel seems to think its real from checking with their sources (Digital Foundry -- they're the guys who Microsoft had officially reveal the specs and do performance analysis of the XBox One X before it came out). So now why pay $400 just for a ing gpu if I can pay $500, get that gpu, an SSD, and a pretty killer cpu while also getting access to all the next gen PS5 exclusives. LOL PC gaming it looks like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just curious... you think you'll be getting PS5? Because if so, leaks suggest the PS5 gpu will have two modes for PS4 compatibility: one for base PS4, one for PS4 Pro. And the PS4 Pro version of SOTC runs at 60 fps. It's still brilliant at 30 fps though, that's how I played it on my PS4 Slim.

Supposedly we'll be getting the official reveal of PS5 in the next 4 weeks or so. I was going to buy a new gpu until I saw a credible leak claiming PS5 will have the gpu power of a graphics card that costs $400 right now on PC. I would normally write that off but a pretty respected youtube channel seems to think its real from checking with their sources (Digital Foundry -- they're the guys who Microsoft had officially reveal the specs and do performance analysis of the XBox One X before it came out). So now why pay $400 just for a ing gpu if I can pay $500, get that gpu, an SSD, and a pretty killer cpu while also getting access to all the next gen PS5 exclusives. LOL PC gaming it looks like.
    I’ll probably pick it up at some point, maybe at/around launch maybe not

depends on some factors like

a) launch releases looking worthwhile

b) what my backlog looks like

c) if it’s fully backwards compatible with ps2/3 I’d probably get it at launch. Right now my ps2/PS3 are being stored in LA. Even when i get around to shipping it over, i don’t want to have 3-4 consoles hooked up in my living room at all times, and it’s an annoying hassle connecting and disconnecting a console every time i feel like playing an old game. If i can just get one console that plays all those games i still have it’s worth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll probably pick it up at some point, maybe at/around launch maybe not

depends on some factors like

a) launch releases looking worthwhile

b) what my backlog looks like

c) if it’s fully backwards compatible with ps2/3 I’d probably get it at launch. Right now my ps2/PS3 are being stored in LA. Even when i get around to shipping it over, i don’t want to have 3-4 consoles hooked up in my living room at all times, and it’s an annoying hassle connecting and disconnecting a console every time i feel like playing an old game. If i can just get one console that plays all those games i still have it’s worth
    I wouldn't hold my breath on PS2/PS3 BC, no money to be made there for Sony. Nor would I for good launch les other than hopefully the long rumored Demon's Souls remake. Only Nintendo ever seems to have must play launch les. The PS4's launch le exclusives were weak as : inFAMOUS Second Son and Killzone Shadow Fall. First really good exclusive was Bloodborne a year and a half after launch (well, if you don't count the TLOU remaster since it was a PS3 game).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a good idea. It's always on sale for $10 now on PS4 and everyone who has wanted it for PS4 probably already has it. But if they can sell it for $60 a pop and PC and whet PC gamers' appe es for Horizon Zero Dawn 2 to convince some of them to buy a PS5 it's a big win-win. Wonder if this means HZD2 is coming in the next couple of years. Sony will probably do a PS5 reveal next month.
    HZD2 is going to be announced next year...Its an amazing game thats going to create fanbases.

I suspect sony will keep their exclusives on a two year time exclusive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HZD2 is going to be announced next year...Its an amazing game thats going to create fanbases.

I suspect sony will keep their exclusives on a two year time exclusive
    No way two years, gotta be longer than that if they want people to buy PS5s.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apparently i just didnt die enough times for help to be offered. got through it and donated my save file

great game tbh
    you beat the credits solo? holy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you beat the credits solo? holy
    oh, no

the first night i tried i gave up before being offered help

the next day i realized that i just hadnt lost enough times to trigger it. i definitely got help to beat it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , Final Fantasy VII remake got delayed until April 10th a couple of days ago, and now Cyberpunk 2077 is delayed until September 17th.

Any FF game getting delayed. It’s a meme at this point.

If it’s not delayed at least 10 times than it’s not an FF game. Cyberpunk, meh for some reason I’m not that hyped about this game since it’s first delayed after we were told everything was on schedule. I understand games need tweaks here and there but to me a delay with this much time in between says something.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That FF7 and Cyberpunk delays tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Sony ever ported any other first party developed game? I'm not sure but I think this might be the first. Kind of like when Nintendo started doing mobile stuff.
    MLB the show was the first announced, IIRC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MLB the show was the first announced, IIRC.
    Don't get the rationale for that one at all considering it's the only beisbol game out there so you'd think it would be a big system seller for Sony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't get the rationale for that one at all considering it's the only beisbol game out there so you'd think it would be a big system seller for Sony.
    no one watches hotdog ball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no one watches hotdog ball
    Hope there's a cheat code for whistling and trashcan banging in The Show 20.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about RBI? It's like the NBA live version of MLB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damnit I bought Kingdom Hearts 3 the other day off Amazon and didn't notice until after unwrapping and installing the game that it was a European version with a PEGI13 mark instead of an ESRB rating on the box. It works great since PS4 is region free, but it means I can't buy the DLC now since it only works on the US version of the game and I could get console banned for making a European account to buy the matching DLC.
    Doom (2016) is pretty fun, especially for $5. Looking forward to some old school RPG with Pillars of Eternity, but I don't have room for it. KH3 will have to wait as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damnit, Dying Light 2 just got delayed now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn there was still a part of me that wanted to buy a 2060 Super or 2070 Super last week, because of Cyberpunk 2077 and Dying Light 2. Now with Cyberpunk being a mid September release and Dying Light 2 getting an indefinite delay, and thus sounding like it'll be a late 2020 release, man there is no reason to even think about that and I'll just a PS5 in October or November.

1H 2020 went from looking amazing on PC to ing bare in a week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damnit, Dying Light 2 just got delayed now.
    i went through shadow of the colossus... thats a pretty awesome game, kinda mad that i missed out during the PS2 era. i played through on hard, but i dont feel the incentive to go back and do "time attack" modes.

considering Dying Light or Fallout 4 as far as what to play next

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the visuals on this game look fantastic, and its probably the most ambitious DBZ game made as far as being somewhat open world/RPG-ish. the retelling of the whole story is a strong sell from a nostalgia perspective, but the "open world" is really ty from everything i've seen online, and the combat is that stupid over the shoulder arena style combat which is just button mashing the "attack" button followed by the "special" button.

if this game had good 2D fighting like in the recent FighterZ game, or the old PS2 budokai games, i'd buy it in a heartbeat. but as of now it looks ovepriced as for the actual gameplay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the visuals on this game look fantastic, and its probably the most ambitious DBZ game made as far as being somewhat open world/RPG-ish. the retelling of the whole story is a strong sell from a nostalgia perspective, but the "open world" is really ty from everything i've seen online, and the combat is that stupid over the shoulder arena style combat which is just button mashing the "attack" button followed by the "special" button.

if this game had good 2D fighting like in the recent FighterZ game, or the old PS2 budokai games, i'd buy it in a heartbeat. but as of now it looks ovepriced as for the actual gameplay

Bet that'll be $20 not too long from now. If you're ever interested in stocking up on Japanese games, PSN does a Golden Week sale every year (it's a week with a bunch of holidays for kids in Japan). It's in late April or early May. Some years the Golden Week sale is really good, last year's was pretty though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bet that'll be $20 not too long from now. If you're ever interested in stocking up on Japanese games, PSN does a Golden Week sale every year (it's a week with a bunch of holidays for kids in Japan). It's in late April or early May. Some years the Golden Week sale is really good, last year's was pretty though.
    eh, im not really into jap games all that much. i was just a big dbz fan growing up, and the budokai series on ps2 was outstanding. i know they did an HD remaster on PS3 (but they changed the epic soundtrack because most of the tracks were straight up plagiarizing classic hits

i doubt it's gonna be $20 anytime soon though. their most recent big entry was Fighter Z which came out in January 2018 and is still going for a full 60 on the PS store. and that one is also a ripoff considering they have 2 different "season passes" still being sold for $35 and $25 respectively

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CoD MW 2019 campaign. It's movie quality graphics and storyline, nothing shocking or unexpected but certainly some welcomed names from the past and absent the distracting HUD coupled with the 32:9 aspect ratio on the 49" curved monitor at max resolution, it's a beauty. The gameplay is point and shoot but very smooth. Nice black ops element that doesn't throw you into a super unrealistic battle between 60 soldiers and yourself, at least not in the night ops. Although the fire for effect control is cool a couple times, I eventually wanted to just mix in with the team and take out bad guys instead of having a role, especially since they strapped a .338 Lapua to me.

Better story and acting than the last movie I watched tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CoD MW 2019 campaign. It's movie quality graphics and storyline, nothing shocking or unexpected but certainly some welcomed names from the past and absent the distracting HUD coupled with the 32:9 aspect ratio on the 49" curved monitor at max resolution, it's a beauty. The gameplay is point and shoot but very smooth. Nice black ops element that doesn't throw you into a super unrealistic battle between 60 soldiers and yourself, at least not in the night ops. Although the fire for effect control is cool a couple times, I eventually wanted to just mix in with the team and take out bad guys instead of having a role, especially since they strapped a .338 Lapua to me.

Yep, last year's CoD campaign was great... wanted more missions, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The night vision mission clearing that house of terrorists was really well done IMO

Thread Information