Page 180 of 376 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 4,476 to 4,500 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just finished the Spyro remaster trilogy, and started re-playing the Uncharted Collection (1, 2, 3). Such good games. Thinking of replaying GoW in Give me God of War mode.
    i only played the original spyro the dragon on ps1... i remember it being quite good. remasters feel worth a pickup to you?

i played UC 1-3 remasters too. they were solid, but imo UC 4 was substantially better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i only played the original spyro the dragon on ps1... i remember it being quite good. remasters feel worth a pickup to you?

i played UC 1-3 remasters too. they were solid, but imo UC 4 was substantially better
    They're well done, and since it contains all 3 games, they're a decent deal ($30 in Amazon right now, you can probably pick it up for same or cheaper on a PSN deal).

Nathan Drake collection is free for + members this month, and even though I played it before, it's been a while, and they're such good games.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't really pushed it much yet. I started to play with some RT here at home, and the idea was to get going on it at the start of the year, but as soon as I came back from the break I had to jump into a plane and head out to a Studio to assist them get a game wrapped up, and it's just been taking all of my time.

I do really want to play Control on it, I've seen it on the RTX 2080Ti I have it at the office and the difference is quite noticeable.

What's more interesting after doing a lot of reading is that you can probably get some RT done on Pascal too (RT shadows, maybe even reflections), and I wouldn't be surprised to see support for that soonerish if that's not already out there.
    Man I think looking up benchmarks for Control with RTX last night after this post really cured me right then of the desire to buy a 2070 Super. Even with a $500 gpu you're looking at running DLSS from 720p to get 1080p 60 fps with RTX on high in that game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're well done, and since it contains all 3 games, they're a decent deal ($30 in Amazon right now, you can probably pick it up for same or cheaper on a PSN deal).

Nathan Drake collection is free for + members this month, and even though I played it before, it's been a while, and they're such good games.
    I didn't like the first much. I probably would have loved it if I played it in 2009, but the controls felt so bad on the remaster (never played the PS3 original). But 2 & 3 were ing brilliant. I heard 3 played like on PS3 but it was rock solid on PS4. I always wonder if Lost Legacy is worth picking up though. I see it for $10 all the time but wonder if I'd even play it if I bought it since I have a backlog that's going to be really hard to retire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh that wait until March 31st is going to be brutal.

I'll probably end up getting the game in Japanese too at some point, but my 日本語 isn't 上手 enough to really play the game enjoyably yet in its native language.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just finished the Spyro remaster trilogy, and started re-playing the Uncharted Collection (1, 2, 3). Such good games. Thinking of replaying GoW in Give me God of War mode.
    didnt comment on this earlier, but yaaaas.

playing a regular new game on GMGOW is pretty brutal, and particularly so in the early stages. before reaching the lake its a really high/frustrating learning curve. and then for the most part it becomes manageable-ish with some notable exceptions:

- basically all the side quests seemed much more difficult
    - first 2 dragons
    - brok's side quests with the ring. the first one has a pretty big arena/battle before facing the soul devourer. the second one has the section with multiple dark elves
    - sindri's first side quest with the different rooms
    - helheim and niflheim were more of a pain
    - aside from side content, the dark elf boss and the magni/modi battle were much harder

i didnt think valkyries were significantly harder, with the main exception being that you could no longer rely on boy's arrows to disrupt the aerial attacks. you have to manually throw your axe

overall, i think playing GMGOW on NG+ was an easier experience, except the valkyries were significantly harder, since i they get different attacks on NG+

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

playing a regular new game on GMGOW is pretty brutal, and particularly so in the early stages. before reaching the lake its a really high/frustrating learning curve. and then for the most part it becomes manageable-ish with some notable exceptions:

- first 2 dragons
    - brok's side quests with the ring. the first one has a pretty big arena/battle before facing the soul devourer. the second one has the section with multiple dark elves
    - aside from side content, the dark elf boss and the magni/modi battle were much harder

i didnt think valkyries were significantly harder, with the main exception being that you could no longer rely on boy's arrows to disrupt the aerial attacks. you have to manually throw your axe

overall, i think playing GMGOW on NG+ was an easier experience, except the valkyries were significantly harder, since i they get different attacks on NG+
    scrah its sekiro time. da

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

- first 2 dragons

I haven’t played it again since release, so it’s gonna take me a while to warm up again, which I have no problem with considering it’s such a great game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    scrah its sekiro time. da
    theres no way ima play sekiro and then go back to the older darksouls game. its gonna be tough to play an older, less refined game after playing a newer one.

gonna plow through older games i have like skyrim and dark souls trilogy before touching sekiro

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'll probably end up getting the game in Japanese too at some point, but my 日本語 isn't 上手 enough to really play the game enjoyably yet in its native language.
    It's two months, son.

Delay not withstanding I can wait this out standing on my head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    theres no way ima play sekiro and then go back to the older darksouls game. its gonna be tough to play an older, less refined game after playing a newer one.

gonna plow through older games i have like skyrim and dark souls trilogy before touching sekiro
    Dark Souls I & III still hold up pretty well after playing Bloodborne. They're slower games since they're more defensive but if you liked one there's little doubt you'll like the others too. I can't vouch for Dark Souls II though, as I never played it. Demon's Souls is the game that feels ancient in the series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's two months, son.

Delay not withstanding I can wait this out standing on my head.
    Game has been out in Japan for months. Pretty sure they can bang out a bad translation on time here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

time for sekiro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the backlog until I can either play it on PS5 at 60 fps or PC at 60 fps. So prob June at the earliest, as I'm not a big fan of the PC gpu market right now, especially after Cyberpunk and Dying Light 2 already got delayed until late in the year and with rumors of much better Nvida cards at Computex this year (early June).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also I'll be playing P5S on February 20th. Not gonna wait for localization on this one since I can play it free on Switch.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sekiro is a summer game, bro.

The mood has to be right.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh wait, we're getting Ghost of Tsushima this June/July.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's the best P5 castle theme song to get in the mood baseline bum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh wait, we're getting Ghost of Tsushima this June/July.
    Man 2020 is so ing crowded with new games. Kind of sucks that Sony is not going to reveal their hand for how the 2020 PS4 games will play on PS5 (eg PS5 performance patches for 60 fps or just run in PS4 Pro compatibility mode?) since obviously it would kill PS4 game sales in 2020 if they said you can run PC level versions of the game on PS5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sekiro is a summer game, bro.

The mood has to be right.
    i dont know what that means unless you are still in school and have summer vacations

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont know what that means unless you are still in school and have summer vacations
    Probably means he wants to play it when there is the typical summer lull in game releases so that there is nothing new he's missing. I kind of agree, that's when I'll be most likely to play Sekiro too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably means he wants to play it when there is the typical summer lull in game releases so that there is nothing new he's missing. I kind of agree, that's when I'll be most likely to play Sekiro too.
    ah i see. its been a while since i've been out of games to play and waiting for a new release. ive had a backlog since the day i picked up my ps4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ah i see. its been a while since i've been out of games to play and waiting for a new release. ive had a backlog since the day i picked up my ps4
    Yeah my backlog has gotten pretty ridiculous ever since I found Persona 5. That got me back into JRPG for the first time since the early to mid 1990s where I was really into Final Fantasy IV & VI, Crono Trigger, Shadowrun, Super Mario RPG, Earthbound, etc back on SNES. That one game got me to buy a ing Playstation TV, a Vita, a New 3DS XL, a PS2, and a Switch, I kid you not. And the fact that the PS TV, Vita, 3DS, PS2, and Switch are all hacked makes it even worse.

And just to head off the inevitable question about WTF is a Playstation TV:

Last edited by baseline bum; 01-27-2020 at 11:42 PM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Picked up a used copy of the new COD

This game ranks near the top of the series. No flaws that come to mind. The maps are well rounded, the weapons and perks are also. No glitches or really cheesy either. The sound effects beats out BF1. If I were 10 years younger I would be entirely engrossed in this game. Well done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i finished Leon's playthrough... now I unlocked Claire's "second run" or I can go back and play Claire's regular run.

is there some specific order im supposed to do these? seems weird to have a claire "second run" before playing her first one

Thread Information