Page 181 of 181 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181
Results 4,501 to 4,503 of 4503
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably means he wants to play it when there is the typical summer lull in game releases so that there is nothing new he's missing. I kind of agree, that's when I'll be most likely to play Sekiro too.
    ah i see. its been a while since i've been out of games to play and waiting for a new release. ive had a backlog since the day i picked up my ps4

俺のクローゼットの中に死んだユダヤ人が 二人でごめん baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ah i see. its been a while since i've been out of games to play and waiting for a new release. ive had a backlog since the day i picked up my ps4
    Yeah my backlog has gotten pretty ridiculous ever since I found Persona 5. That got me back into JRPG for the first time since the early to mid 1990s where I was really into Final Fantasy IV & VI, Crono Trigger, Shadowrun, Super Mario RPG, Earthbound, etc back on SNES. That one game got me to buy a ing Playstation TV, a Vita, a New 3DS XL, a PS2, and a Switch, I kid you not. And the fact that the PS TV, Vita, 3DS, PS2, and Switch are all hacked makes it even worse.

And just to head off the inevitable question about WTF is a Playstation TV:

Last edited by baseline bum; 15 Hours Ago at 11:42 PM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Picked up a used copy of the new COD

This game ranks near the top of the series. No flaws that come to mind. The maps are well rounded, the weapons and perks are also. No glitches or really cheesy either. The sound effects beats out BF1. If I were 10 years younger I would be entirely engrossed in this game. Well done.

Thread Information