Page 181 of 376 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i finished Leon's playthrough... now I unlocked Claire's "second run" or I can go back and play Claire's regular run.

is there some specific order im supposed to do these? seems weird to have a claire "second run" before playing her first one
    I don't think there is any difference, so just do the second run to wrap up the story I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think there is any difference, so just do the second run to wrap up the story I guess.
    weird design

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i finished Leon's playthrough... now I unlocked Claire's "second run" or I can go back and play Claire's regular run.

is there some specific order im supposed to do these? seems weird to have a claire "second run" before playing her first one
    If you did Leon's A run do Claire's B run.

If you do Leon's A run than Claire's A run it won't get you the true ending. It's essentially playing the same first run.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    started fallen order last night...

as far as gameplay/story goes its pretty standard fare, generally nice level of polish to everything but nothing that particularly stands out either. im not a star wars nut but dont have anything against it either

Pretty amazed by the graphics. both in how good they are, and how theyve murdered my system. had to turn everything to minimum settings for it to run decently enough, and I would have lowered it further if given more options- even at those minimum levels i though the game looked pretty damn good (OTOH, i smoked a little more than i should have and since i recently made my kids play classic DOS games, now Im not sure if i should celebrate the graphics so much ). Im updating the drivers now to see if that helps performance any, which is passable as is but still subject to random stutters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bioschock is free for ps plus. So Im gonna play the whole thing...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

as far as gameplay/story goes its pretty standard fare, generally nice level of polish to everything but nothing that particularly stands out either. im not a star wars nut but dont have anything against it either

Pretty amazed by the graphics. both in how good they are, and how theyve murdered my system. had to turn everything to minimum settings for it to run decently enough, and I would have lowered it further if given more options- even at those minimum levels i though the game looked pretty damn good (OTOH, i smoked a little more than i should have and since i recently made my kids play classic DOS games, now Im not sure if i should celebrate the graphics so much ). Im updating the drivers now to see if that helps performance any, which is passable as is but still subject to random stutters.
    whats your system tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Are you running a really old gpu? Gamegpu.ru's benchmark seems to indicate pretty strong performance.

https://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-t...t-gpu-cpu-2019

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CPU performance does look kind of though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I finally got around to beating RDR2. Took me a solid two weeks to finish it @ 89%. I was putting in ridiculous 12 hr shifts during the holidays. My gf hated me

She got me the Star Wars game for my birthday. Pretty good game, albeit short.

I have a ridiculous backlog. I'm guessing I'll do HZD or God of War next.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I finally got around to beating RDR2. Took me a solid two weeks to finish it @ 89%. I was putting in ridiculous 12 hr shifts during the holidays. My gf hated me

She got me the Star Wars game for my birthday. Pretty good game, albeit short.

I have a ridiculous backlog. I'm guessing I'll do HZD or God of War next.
    Bend over, I’ll ing give you a ridiculous backlog.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Ni No Kuni II is so damn good i think i'm going to have to find another JRPG to play after this. anyone play any of the Dragon Quest games? was looking into those

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ni No Kuni II is so damn good i think i'm going to have to find another JRPG to play after this. anyone play any of the Dragon Quest games? was looking into those
    You got a Switch? That's supposedly the definitive version of Dragon Quest XI. It's supposed to be an excellent port too, though obviously Switch only has the horsepower to push 30 fps while PS4 and PC can pretty easily do 60 fps. Though if you have a Switch a very cool JRPG to check out is Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Although now that I think of it, maybe you were the one who recommended it to me?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    You got a Switch? That's supposedly the definitive version of Dragon Quest XI. It's supposed to be an excellent port too, though obviously Switch only has the horsepower to push 30 fps while PS4 and PC can pretty easily do 60 fps. Though if you have a Switch a very cool JRPG to check out is Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Although now that I think of it, maybe you were the one who recommended it to me?
    yep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks

That game was ing great

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just started Dark Souls Remastered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just started Dark Souls Remastered
    Bend over, I'll give a dark soul.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m getting back into the groove of 100 percenting my games. Currently working on the second Spyro the dragon plat. baseline bum did you plat P5? That might be my next big project.

I dread doing all the persona compendium though. Seems like a major grind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m getting back into the groove of 100 percenting my games. Currently working on the second Spyro the dragon plat. baseline bum did you plat P5? That might be my next big project.

I dread doing all the persona compendium though. Seems like a major grind.
    Yeah I got the platinum on P5 and completed the compendium while building personas for the secret boss fight. This close to the Persona 5 Royal release though might as well get that and plat it instead though.

I thought about trying to plat Yakuza 3 Remastered since I love doing all the side quests and activities in the series, but the side minigames are just too much. That game is taking me forever since I usually just waste time doing the baseball minigame or playing shogi or mahjong or golf or running the hostess club or all the other extra in it. I probably have 100 hours into it and I think I'm in Chapter 6.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats your system tbh?
    2600k @4500, 1060 3gb, 1080p

As I mentioned in the build thread, it's just begun to show some difficulty running games at Max(ish) settings in the last year or so, but I could mostly get away with high settings with only minor performance problems. Fallen order is the first game I really had to start dialing everything down, to the point of leaving everything at minimum (except res.) and still having performance problems. Clearly it's a more cpu dependent game than what has mostly come out in the last 9 years

I had already been eying the ryzens, this game isn't going to make me run out and upgrade but it is a sign the time has come

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    2600k @4500, 1060 3gb, 1080p

As I mentioned in the build thread, it's just begun to show some difficulty running games at Max(ish) settings in the last year or so, but I could mostly get away with high settings with only minor performance problems. Fallen order is the first game I really had to start dialing everything down, to the point of leaving everything at minimum (except res.) and still having performance problems. Clearly it's a more cpu dependent game than what has mostly come out in the last 9 years

I had already been eying the ryzens, this game isn't going to make me run out and upgrade but it is a sign the time has come
    Ah that makes sense, after you posted I ended up getting the CODEX edition of the game to see how it would run here and I can run it on max settings at about 40 fps and at high at 55 fps or so and I have a r9 280 3gb which is much older than a 1060 but I recently upgraded to a ryzen so clearly it makes a big difference.

As for the game itself the graphics do look great indeed and even though I've never been interested in star wars it has been good fun so far, seems like a well made game tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hoping for a ratchet an clank tle for ps5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hoping for a ratchet an clank tle for ps5
    Isn't that a rumored launch le? I'd buy that . Much better than another Killzone to launch with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how about another infamous release but going back to cole mcgrath

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you guys get the annual games review statistics Sony sends you? I didn't get it.

Odd because I played some serious games in 2019.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you guys get the annual games review statistics Sony sends you? I didn't get it.

Odd because I played some serious games in 2019.
    LOL. I had like 120 hours in God of War, 35 hours in Yakuza 3, and my third place was one hour on NieR Automata (played the intro in Japanese then realized I could barely understand anything, much less than Persona 5 in Japanese). Did most of my gaming on Switch last year. 2020 though gonna be mostly PS4 and PS5 other than Tokyo Mirage Sessions on Switch. Probably have at least 70-80 hours on Yakuza 3 this year.

Thread Information