Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186
Results 4,626 to 4,638 of 4638
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that was fast did you dump tons of hours into recently or just speed through it?
    Neither. I just gave up.

I play in spurts and sometimes go a week or two without playing. This doesnít seem like the kind of game that lends itself to that.

Which sucks because I know this is a great game. Hopefully Iíll pick it back up when I can devote some serious time to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Her Yakuza video is the best one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Her Yakuza video is the best one
    Watch the Fallout 76 one if you haven't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

2 of 3 games platted. 1 to go.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just making apac a little jealous. I mean, Spyro is no Rachet and Clank but hey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just making apac a little jealous. I mean, Spyro is no Rachet and Clank but hey.
    if dem s dont release a new ratchet and clank for ps5...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

2 of 3 games platted. 1 to go.
    And done with the third. By far the less fun of the 3. Too many mini game challenges that were basically broken and most were repe ive and not very intuitive.

Playing Crash full time now but probably wonít plat these. Canít be bothered to play each level 3 times over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And done with the third. By far the less fun of the 3. Too many mini game challenges that were basically broken and most were repe ive and not very intuitive.

Playing Crash full time now but probably won’t plat these. Can’t be bothered to play each level 3 times over.
    Replaying Spyro 1 is decently nostalgic but tbh the gliding/supercharge jumping is pretty bull . The combat is way too simple. Then again it’s supposed to be a kids game. I remembered it being a lot more challenging back then

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Replaying Spyro 1 is decently nostalgic but tbh the gliding/supercharge jumping is pretty bull . The combat is way too simple. Then again it’s supposed to be a kids game. I remembered it being a lot more challenging back then
    Yeah you say that now but just wait. It gets a little more complex later on and definitely in the later games. Tbh, I have no idea how kids are supposed to figure out how to do certain puzzles/get to the next area.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    resogun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah you say that now but just wait. It gets a little more complex later on and definitely in the later games. Tbh, I have no idea how kids are supposed to figure out how to do certain puzzles/get to the next area.
    Is this game actually fun? My daughter bought the bundle for the Switch. I watched her play and it looked sort of fun but pretty simple. Watched her get through a couple of levels on the first series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this game actually fun? My daughter bought the bundle for the Switch. I watched her play and it looked sort of fun but pretty simple. Watched her get through a couple of levels on the first series.
    Yeah it's fun but it can get bogged down by bad camera angles, bad level design and it gets repe ive but otherwise, mindless fun.

An actual game you can play while listening to music as the focus here is collecting gems that are litered throughout the levels. It actually enhances the playthrough.

I will say though that from the second game on, bosses and challenges become significantly more difficult.

Thread Information