Page 188 of 376 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This genechiro Ashino fight is frustrating. I’m able to flawless his first 2 health bars but his electric form absolutely s me

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m going to pick up Nioh 2 along with MLB20 this weekend.

Nioh always looked more fun to me than Sekiro.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The first Nioh had one super cheap attack called Sloth that was infuriating when used against you and that if you used turned the game into training wheels mode. I'm disappointed to hear it's in the sequel too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This genechiro Ashino fight is frustrating. I’m able to flawless his first 2 health bars but his electric form absolutely s me
    side step yo. or Make sure you pick the item after fighting jinzuke and parry his lightning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

nioh is cheap. you can be way too overpowered in that game.

Sekiro is practiclly a fighting game ala Tekken i think but better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    side step yo. or Make sure you pick the item after fighting jinzuke and parry his lightning.
    He also takes damage a lot quicker. I’m sure I’ll break through but it’s such a chore going through his first form because he is very defensive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also takes damage a lot quicker. I’m sure I’ll break through but it’s such a chore going through his first form because he is very defensive
    Are you trying to lower his health in his first form?

I'd focus only on posture so you need to be constantly on the attack. This is the fastest way to beat enemies in sekiro. I'd also strongly consider ichimonji in this fight. It eats up the enemy posture damage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you trying to lower his health in his first form?

I'd focus only on posture so you need to be constantly on the attack. This is the fastest way to beat enemies in sekiro. I'd also strongly consider ichimonji in this fight. It eats up the enemy posture damage.
    obviously posture is the way to kill ... you're not going to kill anything by chipping away at vitality. but posture also recovers a lot faster when they're at full health. so chipping away ~25% of their health also lets you pile onto their posture meter more efficiently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    obviously posture is the way to kill ... you're not going to kill anything by chipping away at vitality. but posture also recovers a lot faster when they're at full health. so chipping away ~25% of their health also lets you pile onto their posture meter more efficiently.
    except for raging bull.

Lol at trying to beat that with posture

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    except for raging bull.

Lol at trying to beat that with posture
    i did. you just have to man up and deflect him head-on. you take some burn effect, but any swings you get right at his head did a LOT to his posture

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i did. you just have to man up and deflect him head-on. you take some burn effect, but any swings you get right at his head did a LOT to his posture
    I killed that bull Dark souls style with butt pokes. Pissed me off honestly. Felt like a significantly more difficult boss than lady butterfly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I killed that bull Dark souls style with butt pokes. Pissed me off honestly. Felt like a significantly more difficult boss than lady butterfly
    i still have to go back to butterfly

i'll probably go straight back to hirata estate after i finish off geneshiro. only other enemy i've avoided at this point is Headless. otherwise i've fought everybody i've come agross. seven spears guy was quite a pain, but the hardest W so far was the lone shadow longsword er who i have to fight in the tiny area where i started the game. i found a way to drop on him for a stealth kill for one of his bars, but that guy was relentless and even when i parried his attacks, my posture meter was glowing red REALLY quick. even when i realized i could do the mikiri on his kick thrusts, he was otherwise putting in so much posture damage that i couldn't keep up. that and the tiny room made the camera angles unbearable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i still have to go back to butterfly

i'll probably go straight back to hirata estate after i finish off geneshiro. only other enemy i've avoided at this point is Headless. otherwise i've fought everybody i've come agross. seven spears guy was quite a pain, but the hardest W so far was the lone shadow longsword er who i have to fight in the tiny area where i started the game. i found a way to drop on him for a stealth kill for one of his bars, but that guy was relentless and even when i parried his attacks, my posture meter was glowing red REALLY quick. even when i realized i could do the mikiri on his kick thrusts, he was otherwise putting in so much posture damage that i couldn't keep up. that and the tiny room made the camera angles unbearable
    youll find lone shadow a few more times..Different variations.

Yeah that small area fighting lone shadow was a drag. Problem his movement is so random. Its impossible to easily mikiri his thrust.

I think at your current progress headless is a bit too much. You can beat him but better to hold off till halfway point. Hes easy to beat once you find a particular prosthetic or an item or both.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    youll find lone shadow a few more times..Different variations.

Yeah that small area fighting lone shadow was a drag. Problem his movement is so random. Its impossible to easily mikiri his thrust.

I think at your current progress headless is a bit too much. You can beat him but better to hold off till halfway point. Hes easy to beat once you find a particular prosthetic or an item or both.
    i didnt find his movements/speed to be the problematic part... it was that even when i did a perfect deflect/parry i would still suffer pretty severe posture damage. only other time that happened was with the raging bull, but that was expected with a beast of that size

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The first Nioh had one super cheap attack called Sloth that was infuriating when used against you and that if you used turned the game into training wheels mode. I'm disappointed to hear it's in the sequel too.
    nioh is cheap. you can be way too overpowered in that game.

I did say looks more fun.

I'm just an Onimusha fanboy and Nioh reminds me of it big time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i didnt find his movements/speed to be the problematic part... it was that even when i did a perfect deflect/parry i would still suffer pretty severe posture damage. only other time that happened was with the raging bull, but that was expected with a beast of that size
    are you utilizing prostetics? They make the game so fun to play. I know some barely use it but its honestly fun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh sekiro feels more like guitar hero than anything. precisely timed button tapping... with the perilous attacks basically being QTEs
    Last edited by spurraider21; 03-11-2020 at 07:53 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are you utilizing prostetics? They make the game so fun to play. I know some barely use it but its honestly fun
    honestly not so much. shurikens were nice against butterfly, the axe is good against shield idiots. firecracker made the horseback boss guy very easy. but generally, i barely use them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    honestly not so much. shurikens were nice against butterfly, the axe is good against shield idiots. firecracker made the horseback boss guy very easy. but generally, i barely use them.
    theres some cool ones left but the limited emblems does force you to use it situationally. theres a couple that i used a ton late game though that required 1 emblem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    theres some cool ones left but the limited emblems does force you to use it situationally. theres a couple that i used a ton late game though that required 1 emblem
    i have the flamethrower and spear ones too. flamethrower was good against that tied up ogre with red eyes. its interesting getting tips from eavesdropping. those soldiers said that guy is scared of fire... the guy with the dead horse revealed that firecrackers really with beasts right before boss battle with the horse guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have the flamethrower and spear ones too. flamethrower was good against that tied up ogre with red eyes. its interesting getting tips from eavesdropping. those soldiers said that guy is scared of fire... the guy with the dead horse revealed that firecrackers really with beasts right before boss battle with the horse guy
    yeah. Most boses have a prosthetic weakness if not a weakness a prosthetic that is extremely useful. They're not impossible like some journalist suggest. It just understanding weakneses and getting good parry and understanding when to dodge

Never understood the Difficulty hate this game received. It takes a while but i honestly think its only slightly more difficult than BB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah. Most boses have a prosthetic weakness if not a weakness a prosthetic that is extremely useful. They're not impossible like some journalist suggest. It just understanding weakneses and getting good parry and understanding when to dodge

Never understood the Difficulty hate this game received. It takes a while but i honestly think its only slightly more difficult than BB.
    The sweet blood, oh it sings to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cleared geneshiro and butterfly back to back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have 50 hours in BoTW and it's great, don't get me wrong but I've fallen into the Skyrim trap of trying to do all the side quests and feel like quitting on the game because I feel like I've seen all I need to see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cleared geneshiro and butterfly back to back
    nice....once you beat genishiro..game becomes easy. most players learn the system in the genishiro fight

Thread Information