Page 190 of 376 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,750 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got my Nioh 2 code today, tbh... and will be working from home for the next 2 weeks... bad combo
    落命は何回ありますか?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i used to play a lot of COD in ps3 days, but ground war then was the "big lobby" that held up to 16 people

cant even fathom the scope of the current ground war with what... 50+ players in each lobby? sounds intense
    Ground war is stupid too. Every match has someone cheating or boosting for a nuke by playing with friends and respawning for headshots against each other. It's rife with aimbots and wall hacks. You cannot get 20 feet sometimes without being shot from beneath the map. There are some good co-op missions that are hard to finish, unless you get lucky with a cohesive team. Otherwise potluck will pair you with at least one person who is letting their 3 year old play with the controller or they decide they are a sniper in an urban combat situation where everyone needs to stack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    落命は何回ありますか?
    None, AFAIK, if you're asking about the company. I guess it's all the social distancing thing going on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ground war is stupid too. Every match has someone cheating or boosting for a nuke by playing with friends and respawning for headshots against each other. It's rife with aimbots and wall hacks. You cannot get 20 feet sometimes without being shot from beneath the map. There are some good co-op missions that are hard to finish, unless you get lucky with a cohesive team. Otherwise potluck will pair you with at least one person who is letting their 3 year old play with the controller or they decide they are a sniper in an urban combat situation where everyone needs to stack.
    xxNoScopez69xx

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None, AFAIK, if you're asking about the company. I guess it's all the social distancing thing going on.
    Was talking about Nioh 2.

落命 = rakumei = (you have) died / lost your life is what flashes on the screen after every death, and I know anyone playing Nioh 2 is going to see that a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was talking about Nioh 2.

落命 = rakumei = (you have) died / lost your life is what flashes on the screen after every death, and I know anyone playing Nioh 2 is going to see that a lot.
    oh, lol. I installed it and played it only a bit. Looks good, but not sure yet what's it all about.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Modern Warfare is probably the best PvP FPS out right now tbh. Just wish it wasn't like 200gb lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cant believe they're skipping DLC for sekiro

smdh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

smdh.
    brah i just beat Owl and Owl (father)... holy

this game is pretty incredible. its really rewarding feeling your progress while learning the boss fights. the first few times you get completely stomped and you slowly learn the appropriate counters and start really understanding how to progress through the battles. its like a crazy intense game of bop-it with how fast you need to react and in an exact way.

its somewhat reminiscent of the vaklyrie fights in god of war, but much faster paced

owl felt like something of a drag though, because he rarely did anything that let you punish him. no perilous attacks, so you cant mikiri counter or jump-off counters. just a grind. owl (father) was more engaging, but more fast paced, too. but having all the columns around helped quite a bit because if you positioned yourself right you could create healing opportunities

what i hate about FromSoft is how obscure the quest line are, and if i played completely blind there's no way i would have known what to do access the Owl (father) boss fight. i've tried my best to go through areas blind all the way until the boss, and then at that point i pull up a guide and see what steps i missed along the way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

smdh.
    bro, check out Nioh 2 if you can. I'm just about to throw my controller to the TV.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

this game is pretty incredible. its really rewarding feeling your progress while learning the boss fights. the first few times you get completely stomped and you slowly learn the appropriate counters and start really understanding how to progress through the battles. its like a crazy intense game of bop-it with how fast you need to react and in an exact way.

its somewhat reminiscent of the vaklyrie fights in god of war, but much faster paced

owl felt like something of a drag though, because he rarely did anything that let you punish him. no perilous attacks, so you cant mikiri counter or jump-off counters. just a grind. owl (father) was more engaging, but more fast paced, too. but having all the columns around helped quite a bit because if you positioned yourself right you could create healing opportunities

what i hate about FromSoft is how obscure the quest line are, and if i played completely blind there's no way i would have known what to do access the Owl (father) boss fight. i've tried my best to go through areas blind all the way until the boss, and then at that point i pull up a guide and see what steps i missed along the way.
    Realisticly youd have to play the game 3 times to fight all boses if you choose not to look at guides. 2 if you decide to look at guides.

You're practiclly at 90% of the game now after owl i think.

When you fight genishiro again in the 2nd playthrough at the very beginning... Even if you do it without uogrades..Hes going to be so easy. Litterally this game is 80% understanding the system. I thought taking out the RPG elements was a genuis move. really forced players to learn instead of trying to level up.

it is scrah. Learning the combat system and how to approach every boss is crazy rewarding. Dont forget to run around before the final boss. Theres another optional boss that many consider is 2nd hardest in the game..no spoilers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bro, check out Nioh 2 if you can. I'm just about to throw my controller to the TV.
    Yeah planning on playing nioh 2. Most likely summer though. Only have time now for COD..like short 20 minute games..smdh.

If i get long stretches in the summer. Ill play it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

since you already beat owl...The umbrella actually kills him pretty quick. It does really good damage whenever he goes for his jump. Id use the umbrella and return the damage to him.

It made the fight a cake walk..but it took me a while to figure out. I had to go through a few prosthetics to realize he was weak against umbrella.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait until they start using sloth on you bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Sekiro still way harder than Bloodborne? Even counting Bloodborne The Old Hunters?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    since you already beat owl...The umbrella actually kills him pretty quick. It does really good damage whenever he goes for his jump. Id use the umbrella and return the damage to him.

It made the fight a cake walk..but it took me a while to figure out. I had to go through a few prosthetics to realize he was weak against umbrella.
    Ah i never tried that.

Did you ever access his other fight in the second Hirata estate memory?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait until they start using sloth on you bro
    Bro, this game is ridiculous. Two hits, you're done.

It has a lot of depth though, tons of options, and I feel I'm missing some.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Sekiro still way harder than Bloodborne? Even counting Bloodborne The Old Hunters?
    They’re different. I don’t know about harder but it’s much more rigid in that you really have to master the combat system. Bloodborne bosses mostly boiled down to butt pokes on big bosses and it felt less mechanical than sekiro. Sekiro combat almost feels like a puzzle.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if there's an offline game you want to play for stay at home week, and you haven't installed it, i suggest you do, something tells me these servers weren't made to withstand worldwide quarantine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if there's an offline game you want to play for stay at home week, and you haven't installed it, i suggest you do, something tells me these servers weren't made to withstand worldwide quarantine.
    P5R doesn't allow me to start downloading until 3/28

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah i never tried that.

Did you ever access his other fight in the second Hirata estate memory?
    no. im still on my 2nd playthrough.

Sucks cause i have no time right now but OWL father is apperently 3rd hardest boss in the game so i want to fight him when my schedule opens up.

You will miss 2 boss fights since you picked to fight owl...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no. im still on my 2nd playthrough.

Sucks cause i have no time right now but OWL father is apperently 3rd hardest boss in the game so i want to fight him when my schedule opens up.

You will miss 2 boss fights since you picked to fight owl...
    It’s lame since the game is all autosave. I’d love to have made a separate save file at the pivotal moment so i don’t have to completely replay

who in their right mind would side with owl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s lame since the game is all autosave. I’d love to have made a separate save file at the pivotal moment so i don’t have to completely replay

who in their right mind would side with owl
    2nd playthrough you can do in less than 7 hrs if your goal is just to fight the two main boses you missed in first playthrough..but i know what you mean

but i think youd like beating genishiro early game. From impossible to beat to walk in the park.

I think fom designed this game with 2nd playthrough in mind

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2nd playthrough you can do in less than 7 hrs if your goal is just to fight the two main boses you missed in first playthrough..but i know what you mean

but i think youd like beating genishiro early game. From impossible to beat to walk in the park.

I think fom designed this game with 2nd playthrough in mind
    demon of hatred legit feels like a bloodborne boss... very frustrating battle

both times i got him to his 3rd stage, and then i inevitably die. when im in the middle of my resurrect animation he puts me on fire so i instantly spawn and die. that happened twice in a row. and because he has so much damn health the battle is such a grind
    Last edited by spurraider21; 03-17-2020 at 03:44 AM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Thread Information