Page 193 of 376 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 9385
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just bought an Xbox One and COD Modern Warfare. Give me some game suggestions ers.
    j/k, what kind of games do you like? Open world? Sports? Driving? Shooters? RPG? 変態?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    j/k, what kind of games do you like? Open world? Sports? Driving? Shooters? RPG? 変態?
    Tbh I know everyone hates them but I was always a big fan of the Dynasty Warriors games, just mindless hacking and slashing. Unfortunately it looks like the last one was awful.

Never likes open world games, most just shooters/hack and slash games/sports.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Btw the new version of AOE2 is pretty cool. I was worried they’d with the original game too much but they basically kept it the same with much better graphics and new civs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you haven't played in a while, pick up GTA V. For shooters, Doom Eternal looks gorgeous and fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gamestop has always been such a s my business company.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gamestop has always been such a s my business company.
    They closed all their California stores and basically told employees to go themselves...

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Doom Eternal is fun as . Pure mayhem. Though i am getting tired of those ing spider androids, they are way more prevalent in this game tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do I need to play Doom 2016 before playing this new one? Or is this one of those "story? LOL"-types of games?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sony has a nice sale going on right now. 54% off on some of the most hot games out there. I’m tempted to buy the Darksiders games but don’t want to spend money on like this right now. Things are tight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just bought an Xbox One and COD Modern Warfare. Give me some game suggestions ers.
    return the xbone and buy a PS4 instead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone I know is playing Xbox One right now, no can do.
    If that’s the standard just get whatever games they have tbh

The only xbox exclusives worth a are multiplayer games your friends probably play like halo and gears of war

for good mutlipatform games, if you don’t like the open world/sandbox genre like gta (GTA V is outstanding), resident evil 2 remake is phenomenal. I haven’t played the recent DOOM games but they have reviewed quite well. If you like hack and slash, Devil May Cry 5 has great reviews as well

if you don’t mind a challenge Sekiro is incredibly rewarding. But you really have to learn the game because there are no alternate difficulty settings.

but the “get a PS4” thing isn’t just fanboyism. Has objectively better exclusives by a mile

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, xbo is where it at son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that’s the standard just get whatever games they have tbh

The only xbox exclusives worth a are multiplayer games your friends probably play like halo and gears of war

for good mutlipatform games, if you don’t like the open world/sandbox genre like gta (GTA V is outstanding), resident evil 2 remake is phenomenal. I haven’t played the recent DOOM games but they have reviewed quite well. If you like hack and slash, Devil May Cry 5 has great reviews as well

if you don’t mind a challenge Sekiro is incredibly rewarding. But you really have to learn the game because there are no alternate difficulty settings.

but the “get a PS4” thing isn’t just fanboyism. Has objectively better exclusives by a mile

Ps4 is where all the jrpg's are at too

new xbox is gonna blow ps5 outta the water though in terms of specs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gamestop is not surviving coronavirus. They were already struggling. They're going the way of Blockbuster.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gamestop is not surviving coronavirus. They were already struggling. They're going the way of Blockbuster.
    The only thing that was going to save them for a little bit was the next gen consoles, but those look so doubtful for 2020 now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, xbo is where it at son
    As someone who has a ps4, xbone, switch, and gaming PC, I can assure xbone is most definitely is not where it is and I say that as giant Halo fanboy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As someone who has a ps4, xbone, switch, and gaming PC, I can assure xbone is most definitely is not where it is and I say that as giant Halo fanboy
    bruh halo isnt what it was since reach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel for the employees. tbh, and nobody else...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel for the employees. tbh, and nobody else...
    them too, kind of.

The ones with morals have left a long time ago. The ones still working there are in on the scams they pull on people.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    bruh halo isnt what it was since reach
    casual fan perspective tbh...Halo 4 is peak Halo. Halo 5's multiplayer >>>>> Reach. Reach was an ok story that ed the canon up and introduced loadouts into the series (which most bungie fanboys cry about). and if anything you're making the point that Xbone is not where it's at since Halo and Gears are their only exclusives

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    casual fan perspective tbh...Halo 4 is peak Halo. Halo 5's multiplayer >>>>> Reach. Reach was an ok story that ed the canon up and introduced loadouts into the series (which most bungie fanboys cry about). and if anything you're making the point that Xbone is not where it's at since Halo and Gears are their only exclusives

Nope....once bungie left halos story is all but dead and 5 was no better,although the multiplayer was fun. I was just fcking with ya with the xbone comment . I will be getting a ps5 but thats because i already have a xbox one and xbox oneX and am looking for something different

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Everyone I know is playing Xbox One right now, no can do.
    What's ur tag

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some old friends put up a Quake 3 server to pass the quarantine, been playing all night like 1999

Been playing the ori sequel, it's like crack for my kids

Thread Information