Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199
Results 4,951 to 4,963 of 4963
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it is. i read up on it and while the RE2 remake was a little different this one is vastly different. i'm kinda concerned, because everything i've read seems to indicate this is an 8 hour campaign which is kinda sad. and based on steam reviews there is a whole host of missing from the game such as (spoilers ahead):

Clocktower - is cut from the game
    *Gravedigger - is cut from the game (Giant Worm)
    *The Park - is cut from the game
    *City Hall - is cut from the game
    *Graveyard - is cut from the game
    *Other locations - are cut from the game
    *The Spiders - are cut from the game
    *other enemies - are all cut from the game
    *Jill doesn't go to the RPD police station <---this doesn't make any sense at all
    *Her time in the RPD is completely cut out from this game.
    *Iconic moments from the original - are cut from the game (Nemesis don't kill Brad, and others etc.)
    *Nemesis don't follow you like MR X, he shows up a few times in the beginning of the game and chases you in one area, after that he isn't there, it doesn't happen again its just QTE and boss battles.
    *The feeling of a Tyrant (Mr X or Mr X like enemy) following you - is cut from the game. If you're hoping Nemesis will be a beefed up Mr X, NO he is not like that at all.
    *Nemesis second transformation - is cut from the game His third is now his second and kind of weird, he runs like a dog on his arms and legs, not scary or cool, just bizarre looking.
    *Nemesis is just not Nemesis, IDK what he is but he isn't Nemesis
    That's the first thing I noticed. I was waiting for that scene

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    R3MAKE is 8 hours long. I watched some of a YouTuber's play through, and he beat the entire game in one sitting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    R3MAKE is 8 hours long. I watched some of a YouTuber's play through, and he beat the entire game in one sitting.
    Was that a first playthrough, or was he trying to speedrun it?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Was that a first playthrough, or was he trying to speedrun it?
    First playthrough on Hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t know why you’d watch a full playthrough before playing a game, unless you actually have no intention of getting it

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Don’t know why you’d watch a full playthrough before playing a game, unless you actually have no intention of getting it
    I didn't watch the entire thing, and I have no intention of playing the game. I just watched some of the beginning and the end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh for sure, MP3 was one of my favorite games ever. Quantum Break and Control have similar shooting mechanics tbh. but MP3 doesnt look that dated on PC compared to the first one.

and i didnt even know there was a manhunt 2 i'll have to look into that
    Yeah man.. Manhunt 2 was the first major game release that got slapped with the AO rating. Seems like no big deal, but as far as Rockstar was concerned it was a death sentence to the game as the rating immediately slashes the amount of retailers that were able to carry the game (digital sales were still a thing of fantasy pretty much) They ended up conceding to the AO rating and adding this filter that censored the death scenes, however it has long since been modded and you can play the original version as it was intended on the PC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, and it only has one character vs the usual with that era of RE games. Still looks amazing, but yeah, replay value here is lacking vs RE2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe it's just me, but:

Mr. X > Nemesis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I beat Great Shinobi Owl 2nd (or 3rd?) try. I was watching the boss fight on YouTube, and I thought, "This really doesn't seem as bad as people are making it out to be," and I was right.

I am excited for Owl (Father) now.
    c'mon man..you gotta fight them raw without any youtube clues. Took me 10-12 tries and in the end the umbrella was the answer for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, and it only has one character vs the usual with that era of RE games. Still looks amazing, but yeah, replay value here is lacking vs RE2
    I think the COVID got to CPY, no CODEX Sale on this one either.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    c'mon man..you gotta fight them raw without any youtube clues. Took me 10-12 tries and in the end the umbrella was the answer for me.
    I was looking for clues per say. Anyway, Owl (Father) took me around 20 tries. I kept not jumping when he did his perilous sweeps and jumping when he used his firecracker. He was the hardest fight so far.

It's really fun watching the samurai and ninja kill each other in Ashina Castle. Grab the Demon Bell, run around, and watch them go to work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was looking for clues per say. Anyway, Owl (Father) took me around 20 tries. I kept not jumping when he did his perilous sweeps and jumping when he used his firecracker. He was the hardest fight so far.

It's really fun watching the samurai and ninja kill each other in Ashina Castle. Grab the Demon Bell, run around, and watch them go to work.
    One of the best parts of the game.

You can tell the quality of the AI in this game simply by making them fight each other. I watched a video of owl vs last boss..it was close.

Thread Information