Page 2 of 376 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man gamers sure are a sensitive bunch. I guess you get made fun of a lot that you seek it out when it isn't there? I specifically came into the thread because I saw the new Zelda and thought it was cool.
    Yeah.

Also seem to think playing a game can make you manly or not. Zelda looks cool, but some gamers would call you childish for playing a game that is according to them for kids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah.

Also seem to think playing a game can make you manly or not. Zelda looks cool, but some gamers would call you childish for playing a game that is according to them for kids.

so weird. Plus, my "I don't play comment" was just context for not knowing jack squat about gaming and what is actually a good game or not. I jus thought Zelda looked great and was surprised about the level of detail and thought you have to put into it to play it (like chopping down trees for fire wood, hunting for food, mapping things out, changing clothes based on environment).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    On my 3rd play through of Nier Automata (route c)...Game is legit.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a little disappointed by Demon's Souls. Most of the game is really good (I'd probably rate it 8.5/10) but when I began the game and saw those two big dragons in the first level I thought those were going to be some epic fights. But the way to kill the red dragon is to cheese him with magic and he flies by over and over again and to kill the blue dragon you cheese him with arrows and then magic from safe areas. There are some cool boss fights but those two sucked. I can't think of any fights in Bloodborne where you could just cheese like that, much less where that was the way you were supposed to do it. Taking out the ranged combat in Bloodborne was definitely a great move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan is playing that POS Wildlands

Admitting wow is a life sucker
    Admitting to playing wow till 2 in the morning
    Andrei Kirllenko playing till 3am witha game next day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan is playing that POS Wildlands
    I know, and he's into COD too. WTF Tim, get some taste in games.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    WoW is garbage, tbh. Not only is it a grindfest that takes up an inordinate amount of your free time if you want to seriously play it, it's also prevented Blizzard from having to get their together and finally make WarCraft IV.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haven't actively gamed since starting law school (still have a ps3 hooked up in my room as my most modern console )

i never got into pc gaming, never played wow, but during first year saw a dude in class playing hearthstone and i started playing it, have been since. reasonably fun and i like that it's a game that doesn't require much of a time investment... can hop on for 20 minutes and thats fine.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i never got into pc gaming, never played wow, but during first year saw a dude in class playing hearthstone and i started playing it, have been since. reasonably fun and i like that it's a game that doesn't require much of a time investment... can hop on for 20 minutes and thats fine.
    That was probably me....according to DMC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just getting ready to start Dark Souls now. So far the hardest part has been trying to get my 360 controller to sync up with my PC. Apparently Microsoft hires monkeys who wrote a driver for the wireless adapter that is compatible with only USB 2.0. synced right away when I plugged it into a powered USB 2.0 port but absolutely refused to when plugged into a powered USB 3.0 port. I hope Gates dies of AIDS and Ballmer is buried alive in Bill's casket.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got a couple Amazon gift cards from work and decided to order halo wars 2 and wolfentein since I heard it was cool. it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got a couple Amazon gift cards from work and decided to order halo wars 2 and wolfentein since I heard it was cool. it
    Cry Havoc keeps recommending Wolfenstein New Order. One of these days I'm going to have to listen to his ass and try it out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It had a ton of 5 star reviews on Amazon tbh. I think it'll be solid but my expectations are low

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was probably me....according to DMC.
    Oddly enough when I was trying to figure out how the game works I was watching somebody on twitch... In the chat room there was somebody with username Glen h0bart, so it was either xmas or some other spurstalk troll assuming his iden y

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Cry Havoc keeps recommending Wolfenstein New Order. One of these days I'm going to have to listen to his ass and try it out.
    Game is ing badass tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game is ing badass tbh
    It sounds like CPY is about to release Mass Effect Andromeda tomorrow. Too bad your $30 from the GTX 970 won't be coming in time to pay for it though (the settlement got approved and the firm said the checks should be dispersed within a couple of months)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah.

Spyro and Ratchet and Clank are not in the same bracket as Zelda games you goofy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn it's annoying that Dark Souls renders at an internal resolution of 720p and renders at 30 fps no matter what settings you set for it. I might as well be playing this on PS3, my ing 970 doesn't even need to turn its fans on while playing this. The Dark Souls fix that allows you to render at a higher native resolution and at 60 fps brings this horrible tear line at the bottom of the screen so it's actually better to play at the default PS3 level settings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WoW is garbage, tbh. Not only is it a grindfest that takes up an inordinate amount of your free time if you want to seriously play it, it's also prevented Blizzard from having to get their together and finally make WarCraft IV.
    A tragedy imo loves me some Warcraft 3 (grew up playing 1 & 2) they could care less about making that game; they are raking in so much cash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A tragedy imo loves me some Warcraft 3 (grew up playing 1 & 2) they could care less about making that game; they are raking in so much cash.
    Like Valve not doing a Half Life 3 since they're so flush in Steam cash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like Valve not doing a Half Life 3 since they're so flush in Steam cash.
    Exactly. Can't blame them for being well ahead of the game though with direct download. I think they will regret trying to tap into the console market.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. Can't blame them for being well ahead of the game though with direct download. I think they will regret trying to tap into the console market.
    I'm still hoping Vulkan catches on so I can dump ty Windows, but Nvidia will probably get it killed off the same way they did Mantle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Halo Wars 2 has been pretty fun surprisingly. I wasnt expecting much and figured i wouldn't like playing an RTS on a console but it's not as annoying as it I thought it would be

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right now I'm just playing PES. Anyone play PES online...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right now I'm just playing PES. Anyone play PES online...
    I know some old got in The Club who likely plays PED online.

Thread Information