Page 202 of 376 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bruh, check your PM
    At least ask him for nudes of his aunt first bro

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Nono is such a got. Or he just hates me.

He never came through when I asked him for some freebies when I was a poorsung years back. Maricon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He never came through when I asked him for some freebies when I was a poorsung years back. Maricon
    Damn man he already sent me a code for God of War VII plus a devkit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lulz, just helping a canadian brotha in despair... I'll grab one for you next time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ready for nioh 2...

Elnono wtih the clutch hookup unlike manu and his 8 turnovers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lulz, just helping a canadian brotha in despair... I'll grab one for you next time.
    bernie sanders up in here... promising free and all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's Mexican. You're supposed to say joto. Maricon is some Poorto Rican .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For anyone who has a PS4, the Playstation Store is giving away the Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection and Journey for free from tomorrow until May 5th, and they're yours to keep. E.g., the games don't expire May 5th, that's just the last date you can claim them. The Uncharted collection is outstanding and Journey is an interesting casual game that lots of people seem to love (I'd give it maybe a 7/10, so pretty good).

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2020...me-initiative/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On Odyssey, what's the point in doing the Athens/Sparta battles? Once you conquer one side or the other in a given area, you can turn around the do it again for the other side. There is no faction system for the player, and there doesn't seem to be any story consequences, so the only reason to spend time on this is to get some marginal gear. Am I missing something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assassins Creed II free on PC through your UPlay account. Amazing game BTW.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously contemplating buyin a damn ps4 just to play final fantasy 7 the way I bought a damn 360 solely to play Skyrim.

these exclusive releases

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assassins Creed II free on PC through your UPlay account. Amazing game BTW.
    Ezio storyline was the best, AC:Revelations was a 10/10 for me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I played a couple hours of nioh last night and I enjoyed the combat. I played around with all the different types of weapons but ultimatey decided to go with odachi and the tonfa beause I just enjoyed playing with both. It was confusing to start because this game has 10X more the command and controls of Sekrio and It felt "crowded" contol wise specially trying to change weapons and stance. I love the contrast between the tonfa and odachi honestly.

My only complaint so far is water...I only fell once but still man. Allow me Swim or No instant death on water

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, I've defeated one "yokai" so far but I'm hoping it's possible to beat them without resorting to yokai power because I find the normal combat much more enjoyable.

So much potential with replaybility here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ezio storyline was the best, AC:Revelations was a 10/10 for me
    Damn I was just looking it up and both Walmart and Best Buy have The Ezio Collection for $20 on PS4.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I was just looking it up and both Walmart and Best Buy have The Ezio Collection for $20 on PS4.
    Almost bought that a while ago but thought about how badly those sets of games aged.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost bought that a while ago but thought about how badly those sets of games aged.
    I thought they aged brilliantly. I didn't play them until 2015 or 2016 and ing loved AC II and AC Brotherhood. AC Revelations was pretty good too but the two in Italy were my favorites.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only one that has aged poorly is the first Assassins Creed and that is because of limited mechanics. The rest hold up quite well, and Black Flag is still outstanding. I'm about to install AC: Syndicate and dive in on the PS4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FF7 is so good. Too bad the graphics are kinda ty honestly. It looks like a game from 2015

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only one that has aged poorly is the first Assassins Creed and that is because of limited mechanics. The rest hold up quite well, and Black Flag is still outstanding. I'm about to install AC: Syndicate and dive in on the PS4.
    Yeah the first AC sucks, same four or five missions over and over again. I gotta say I couldn't get further than two hours into AC III though. Ubisoft has given away so much of this series free over the last couple of years now on PC. I have II, III, Black Flag, and Unity free on my UPlay account. I should have done the Stadia trial to get Odyssey free too. Oh well. I don't have a gpu capable of playing anything on my PC right now anyways though after my 970 died and I don't want to buy an overpriced gpu at the end of a console gen when really good will be coming out later this year for cheaper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FF7 is so good. Too bad the graphics are kinda ty honestly. It looks like a game from 2015
    Wow, it looked pretty impressive in all the previews I have seen. Though I have determined I won't play FF VII until my Japanese is good enough to play it in its native language, so I'm still a couple of years away I'd guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah the first AC sucks, same four or five missions over and over again. I gotta say I couldn't get further than two hours into AC III though. Ubisoft has given away so much of this series free over the last couple of years now on PC. I have II, III, Black Flag, and Unity free on my UPlay account. I should have done the Stadia trial to get Odyssey free too. Oh well. I don't have a gpu capable of playing anything on my PC right now anyways though after my 970 died and I don't want to buy an overpriced gpu at the end of a console gen when really good will be coming out later this year for cheaper.
    You didn't like AC3? I thought the antagonist for the Templars was an awesome character, and the hunting stuff was pretty cool. Stealth is incredibly difficult in AC3 imo especially around the Confederate soldiers. Other than that, it's a decent game and introduces naval combat which was what made Black Flag great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't like AC3? I thought the antagonist for the Templars was an awesome character, and the hunting stuff was pretty cool. Stealth is incredibly difficult in AC3 imo especially around the Confederate soldiers. Other than that, it's a decent game and introduces naval combat which was what made Black Flag great.
    I guess I got bored early. Tried to play it twice and abandoned it both times two hours in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I got bored early. Tried to play it twice and abandoned it both times two hours in.
    There are so many texture issues, and the hair looks like ass honestly. there are some things that look impressive but there are so many texture issues that it's really hard to ignore. but the game itself and the gameplay are top notch. im hoping they'll fix a lot of the texture issues with updates. i wish it had come out on PC instead though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I played a couple hours of nioh last night and I enjoyed the combat. I played around with all the different types of weapons but ultimatey decided to go with odachi and the tonfa beause I just enjoyed playing with both. It was confusing to start because this game has 10X more the command and controls of Sekrio and It felt "crowded" contol wise specially trying to change weapons and stance. I love the contrast between the tonfa and odachi honestly.

My only complaint so far is water...I only fell once but still man. Allow me Swim or No instant death on water
    I've simplified a lot by simply playing only with odachi and using the front pose. It's nice that the depth is there for those that want it, but you can also level up nicely offering weapons and everything else you pick up, tbh

Thread Information