Page 204 of 376 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically not worth the 60 bucks.

I still intend to plat P5 so when I feel in the mood for it I’ll just go that route to get my fill instead of buying royal and feel like I’m playing the same game over.
    P5 is a really hard plat though. You have to do things like read every book in one playthrough, beat every video game in one playthrough (and some are pretty hard to get the button combinations), beat the secret boss, complete the entire persona compendium, max all confidants in one playthrough, do every Mementos request in one playthrough, watch every DVD in one playthrough, etc. Took me about 400 hours in three playthroughs to plat.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    P5 is a really hard plat though. You have to do things like read every book in one playthrough, beat every video game in one playthrough (and some are pretty hard to get the button combinations), beat the secret boss, complete the entire persona compendium, max all confidants in one playthrough, do every Mementos request in one playthrough, watch every DVD in one playthrough, etc. Took me about 400 hours in three playthroughs to plat.
    What the . Did you not follow a guide?

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/...e-roadmap.html

Looks very doable to me from this. I missed quite a few of them. Over 20 but most of them are very obtainable if you know what you're looking for. Obviously my first playthrough was completely blind so I didn't know to pass the baton 3 times in a fight for a trophy for example.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the . Did you not follow a guide?

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/...e-roadmap.html

Looks very doable to me from this. I missed quite a few of them. Over 20 but most of them are very obtainable if you know what you're looking for. Obviously my first playthrough was completely blind so I didn't know to pass the baton 3 times in a fight for a trophy for example.
    Time is super tight in the original P5 to max out confidants and read books + play games + watch DVDs in one playthrough. I think I had to do the third playthrough to get the DVDs watched + books read. Also you can only do the secret boss fight on a second playthrough or later, and you better have some really killer personas built up with lots of elemental resistances to have much chance of winning that boss fight unless you set it to easy or something. P5 was definitely the hardest platinum I have gotten. Which is funny because P5R is maybe the easiest platinum I have gotten.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah another reason I had to do a third playthrough of P5 for the plat is I got locked out of the secret boss fight on my second playthrough because I tried to do it after December 18th or 19th (forget which day).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ the loading times times on Assassin's Creed Odyssey are unbearable. Every time you enter a conversation or pick up a quest you have to ing load. And the cinematics aren't even that good... almost reminiscent of Dragon Age, just two people staring at each other with poorly animated facial/mouth movements. It makes you really appreciate how seamless everything is in GoW and RDR2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ the loading times times on Assassin's Creed Odyssey are unbearable. Every time you enter a conversation or pick up a quest you have to ing load. And the cinematics aren't even that good... almost reminiscent of Dragon Age, just two people staring at each other with poorly animated facial/mouth movements. It makes you really appreciate how seamless everything is in GoW and RDR2.
    yeah its more like horizon zero dawn in that regard, but with gameplay nowhere near as engaging.

the game is all about quan y over quality, tbh. and you know what, for people looking to kill dozens of hours during an economic shutdown, probably worthwhile in that respect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah its more like horizon zero dawn in that regard, but with gameplay nowhere near as engaging.

the game is all about quan y over quality, tbh. and you know what, for people looking to kill dozens of hours during an economic shutdown, probably worthwhile in that respect.
    Horizon always struck me more like Far Cry than Assassins Creed. But it definitely has that go collect a bunch of random filler that Ubisoft games are legendary for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horizon always struck me more like Far Cry than Assassins Creed. But it definitely has that go collect a bunch of random filler that Ubisoft games are legendary for.
    i was referring mainly to the style of the dialogue/cutscenes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i was referring mainly to the style of the dialogue/cutscenes
    Oh ok, my bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, the game is chock full of towns and with nothing to do other than generic "kill a guard" quests. The gameplay is fun and the story is alright, but this is definitely a game I'll never touch again after I beat it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the game is chock full of towns and with nothing to do other than generic "kill a guard" quests. The gameplay is fun and the story is alright, but this is definitely a game I'll never touch again after I beat it.
    dont do any quests unless they're the yellow exclamation mark ones. those actually have some degree of narrative value

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    ashamed to admit how much i've enjoyed playing Fallout 76 thus far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ashamed to admit how much i've enjoyed playing Fallout 76 thus far
    the ? Let me recommend Aliens: Colonial Marines, GTA IV, and Life of Black Tiger next.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    the ? Let me recommend Aliens: Colonial Marines, GTA IV, and Life of Black Tiger next.
    you shouldnt be surprised, i'm also the one who loves Watchdogs

it has it flaws, the wastelanders update made the game playable and it's scratching and itch i've had. it's not a 10/10 or anything but it's a 6.5 or 7 out of 10 now and a decent timekiller. trying to take my time on FF7 so need something to play in between

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you shouldnt be surprised, i'm also the one who loves Watchdogs
    oh yeah, next you'll tell me how amazing GTA IV was, especially the driving and main character

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I miss driving around at sunset with the radio on in GTA Vice City

No mission , just driving

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically not worth the 60 bucks.

I still intend to plat P5 so when I feel in the mood for it I’ll just go that route to get my fill instead of buying royal and feel like I’m playing the same game over.
    If you liked P5, prob still worth it for the new storyline though. Though if you're definitely not going to get the new one, check this hilarious video that has major major spoilers. Don't watch it if you think you'll actually get P5R though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHC-u1w5qjk

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you liked P5, prob still worth it for the new storyline though. Though if you're definitely not going to get the new one, check this hilarious video that has major major spoilers. Don't watch it if you think you'll actually get P5R though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHC-u1w5qjk
    I'll save for later.

The longer I go without it, the less likely I'll get it. We'll see in a few weeks.

Tbh, right now I'm in the mood for sport games given our ty situation. Playing a game of BB on any given day is just easier with music and you cant do that in the background with story heavy games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AC:Syndicate 9/10

grappling hook is awesome

Karl Marx missions are not

Twins are memorable, and have different powers which makes for dynamic gameplay.

Leveling up and crafting is fun and the UI is perfect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I finally got around to beating GTA V this week now I'm gonna play the Witcher 3. I'm running out of to finish off my backlog.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i almost never take breaks mid-game, but i put AC odyssey off and played Journey yesterday. kinda neat game, but i dont necessarily buy the hype around it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i almost never take breaks mid-game, but i put AC odyssey off and played Journey yesterday. kinda neat game, but i dont necessarily buy the hype around it.
    Yeah Journey is one of the most overrated games ever. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was a cool game and easily worth the $5 I spent on it. But I always hear people saying it's the best game to come out on PS3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Journey is one of the most overrated games ever. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was a cool game and easily worth the $5 I spent on it. But I always hear people saying it's the best game to come out on PS3.
    it was a free download sony gave out, along with the nathan drake collection, so i figured as good a time to give it a shot, particularly since the MP element doesnt even require PS+

i guess at $5 for a 1-2 hour game its kind of like a cheap movie ticket, but i dont see much replay value in it besides that fact that its pretty short

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, did you play it with a partner?

If you go through the Journey alone, it still good in my opinion but not as impactful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, did you play it with a partner?

If you go through the Journey alone, it still good in my opinion but not as impactful.
    turns out i had like 6-7 partners throughout.

not unlike trebek's mother

Thread Information