Page 210 of 210 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210
Results 5,226 to 5,236 of 5236
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A walkthrough is probably needed to access one of the optional bosses which was probably the best fight in the game
    prob will look at a walkthrough then. I don't care much about the story, just want all the good fights like in Bloodborne.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A walkthrough is probably needed to access one of the optional bosses which was probably the best fight in the game
    prob will look at a walkthrough then. I don't care much about the story, just want all the good fights like in Bloodborne.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurraider21 Baseline bum

I remember watching advent childen ff7 movie and watching all the combats in those movies and wondered if we will ever find a combat system that will be as fluid.

There is slight spoiler here...dont watch baseline bum if you care for story.

It's basically cloud vs sephrioth in sekiro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only matters near the end

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CJ vs Big Smoke in Sekrio

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only matters near the end
    If you want all mini bosses, you might need a walkthrough imo. Some of the locations are so random. Like the ninja in hirata state

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want all mini bosses, you might need a walkthrough imo. Some of the locations are so random. Like the ninja in hirata state
    Yeah that one too. But that’s just a miniboss. You can also miss some headless easily

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The voice in Shenmue is completely fine. The problem was the tone and robotic delivery.

Corey Marshal has an awesome gaming voice. The voice actress for Nozomi is also well done.

the entire english cast is good sans Tom.

I'LL ALLOW YOU TO DIE LIKE A WARRIOR!

EPIC!!
    Compare that to this:

Night and day. The English voice acting in Shenmue was always . And the secondary/background characters were even worse.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is America, Paulie!

Japanese sounds better in just about any context. The language is just....flowy.

YAMERU!!

Shout it and tell me that doesn’t sound badass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is America, Paulie!

Japanese sounds better in just about any context. The language is just....flowy.

YAMERU!!

It's more than that. Japanese is a beautiful sounding language, and it sounds more authentic in this context... but the acting itself is just better, less cheesy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is America, Paulie!

YAMERU!!

You sure you're not thinking of "yamero!!"? Yameru is a verb meaning to stop doing something, but "yamero" is a command that can be like "stop it" between friends and family but is more like " ing stop this " in other contexts where it's extremely rude. You'll probably also hear "yamete" which is also the "stop" command, but it has kind of an implied "please". It's still pretty rude but not outwardly aggressive like "yamero" would be. The nicer way to say "please stop" would be "yamete kudasai" which you might also hear too. The "kudasai" is the explicit "please" there.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 3 Hours Ago at 12:05 PM.

Thread Information