Page 211 of 376 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i just started. its going to take a while to adjust. the menu feels clunky to go through. i hate games with big crafting systems, too much to learn. and remembering the damn symbols of my magic abilities... the combat is pretty weak too imo. but the voice acting in this has been very good in the early going
    How a game with very bad comabt ended up with 10s is beyond me. The Witcher 3 combat is beyond atrocious.

You Playing good of war, bloodborne just recently and specially sekiro the last game you played...

How do you even have the patience for witcher 3?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    the combat in those games is not even that different. block, dodge, hack and slash, etc. its all fairly similar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the combat in those games is not even that different. block, dodge, hack and slash, etc. its all fairly similar.
    eh. the camera in witcher is very funky, doesnt stay behind you at all. also dont really feel any weight to your attacks. i just took out the griffin so im pretty early on. hopefully as i unlock more of those signs/abilities it will vary it up. the early parts of god of war (especially on higher difficulty) felt like a drag as well before you started getting runics and abilities

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also Days of Play Sale is up. a lot of great deals tbh. some even better than black friday stuff, some not as good.

i already have a disc for Dark Souls 3 but its only the basic addition with no DLC, which has been highly recommended, so i'm just going to buy the deluxe edition here and get rid of the disc on amazon or something. shadow of the tomb raider deluxe edition for just under $20 seems like a great deal as well, i've never seen in remotely that low.

some of my recommendations would be

Arkham Knight for $4
    Bioshock Collection for $12
    Dark Souls Remastered for $20 is about as good as you're going to find it

Spiderman deluxe for $20
    God of War for $15

I haven't played it yet, but $15 for Days Gone seems like a good deal as well

ends June 17 in NA

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4Deals/co...y_sale_psn_us/
    Last edited by spurraider21; 06-03-2020 at 01:02 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Days Gone at 15 bucks is a steal. My favorite game of 2019 tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Days Gone at 15 bucks is a steal. My favorite game of 2019 tbh
    Better than Gal Gun 2?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also Days of Play Sale is up. a lot of great deals tbh. some even better than black friday stuff, some not as good.
    Days of Play looks kind of disappointing tbh. Guess Judgment is never getting the $20 treatment. Tempted to buy Uncharted Lost Legacy for $10, but I think I have seen it go to $5 a few times and I always want to be as joooze as possible when a game is going into the backlog. LOL at the pandemic driving so many console sales they didn't even put a system on sale this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not playing much these days, but when I do I play some Sega retro games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone played or been playing Outer Worlds? It's been available for X-Box / PS since Fall I think. But about to be released for Switch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not playing much these days, but when I do I play some Sega retro games
    So you got that Genesis Mini?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally finished Witcher 3 plus both DLCs. Only took me 209 hours. Now my life feels empty.
    Start working on your fantasy football team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Start working on your fantasy football team.
    Gross. If I'm going to fantasize about a sports team it'll be Brazil's women's volleyball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gross. If I'm going to fantasize about a sports team it'll be Brazil's women's volleyball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're showing the wrong side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone played or been playing Outer Worlds? It's been available for X-Box / PS since Fall I think. But about to be released for Switch.
    I did. I played it through. It was fun.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    it's ok but gets old real quick. it's basically fallout new vegas in space but the worlds are meh and the game mechanics are outdated, feels like a game from 2010 tbh. looks nice on PC tho

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did. I played it through. It was fun.
    it's ok but gets old real quick. it's basically fallout new vegas in space but the worlds are meh and the game mechanics are outdated, feels like a game from 2010 tbh. looks nice on PC tho
    Not sure what to do now. Reviews have been pretty average for Switch. Mostly due to the lower resolution and slower frame rates on the Switch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what to do now. Reviews have been pretty average for Switch. Mostly due to the lower resolution and slower frame rates on the Switch.
    Well, it depends if you like/enjoy those kind of games, tbh. JK is not wrong in that it's a lot like fallout new vegas. It's the typical quest-type game, with a story tree, etc.

It really isn't anything innovative or ground breaking, but I enjoy those kind of games every once in a while, and with Fallout 76 being when it released, it was a good way to get my fix.

I played it on a PS4 Pro though, not sure how the Switch version holds up. Don't expect anything earth-shattering graphics-wise anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How a game with very bad comabt ended up with 10s is beyond me. The Witcher 3 combat is beyond atrocious.

You Playing good of war, bloodborne just recently and specially sekiro the last game you played...

How do you even have the patience for witcher 3?
    all those games kinda spoiled me a bit, because i got used to the more static camera that just stays directly over your shoulder at all times, and thats really my main issue that im having struggling adjusting to. that and using the lock-on function doesnt seem to help matters all that much

the camera is more like the batman/spiderman games but doesnt seem to fit the combat mechanics of the game all that well. even AC odyssey had a better camera during combat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all those games kinda spoiled me a bit, because i got used to the more static camera that just stays directly over your shoulder at all times, and thats really my main issue that im having struggling adjusting to. that and using the lock-on function doesnt seem to help matters all that much

the camera is more like the batman/spiderman games but doesnt seem to fit the combat mechanics of the game all that well. even AC odyssey had a better camera during combat
    Should prob abandon it if you don't like it then. Way too long of a game if it's not something you're invested in. It happens, that was how I came to feel about RDR2 despite everyone else loving it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should prob abandon it if you don't like it then. Way too long of a game if it's not something you're invested in. It happens, that was how I came to feel about RDR2 despite everyone else loving it.
    nah, i'll probably get used to it. or just drop the difficulty from hard to normal (i forgot the names they use) if the combat is really getting that frustrating

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, i'll probably get used to it. or just drop the difficulty from hard to normal (i forgot the names they use) if the combat is really getting that frustrating
    Do you do that all the time?

Start from hard mode right off the bat without knowing the controls, gameplay system, etc?

I only do that when I know and get use to the developer's sauce.

Wolfenstein for example is pretty hard but once you get the enemy patterns, checkpoint spawn locations, you can pick it up rather quickly and that is true for all their games in the franchise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you do that all the time?

Start from hard mode right off the bat without knowing the controls, gameplay system, etc?

I only do that when I know and get use to the developer's sauce.

Wolfenstein for example is pretty hard but once you get the enemy patterns, checkpoint spawn locations, you can pick it up rather quickly and that is true for all their games in the franchise.
    my rule of thumb is that if it is just Easy-Normal-Hard then i will play Hard, and if there are more than 4 settings (usually something like easy-normal-hard-extreme) i will just pick the second highest difficulty, never the most extreme on a first playthrough.

some exceptions though... like i remember i didnt play TLOU on grounded or even survivor my first playthrough, so i just played on Hard. or on Horizon Zero Dawn i did play on the Very Hard difficulty which was the highest (though there is an ultra hard for NG+)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh I always just start on Normal. I figure that's the baseline the developers intended. I'd rather enjoy the game and not get frustrated. I'll jack the difficulty up if I do repeat playthroughs. I think Grounded is the best way to experience TLOU, but I can't imagine attempting that as a first playthrough.

Thread Information