Page 213 of 376 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,325 of 9386
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He hasnt played spiderman?

Wtf
    My brother cucked me.

I haven't played it either. Well finish it.

I started it and got to the Kingpin fight. Then my bro asked me if I could lend it to him, I did and I have yet to get it back. lol

I'm still mulling getting Playstation Now. They currently have Spiderman so I'll probably finish it from there.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    after sekiro play spiderman
    Prob play Persona 4 Golden after Sekiro. 's coming out on PC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My brother cucked me.

I started it and got to the Kingpin fight. Then my bro asked me if I could lend it to him, I did and I have yet to get it back. lol

I'm still mulling getting Playstation Now. They currently have Spiderman so I'll probably finish it from there.
    PS4 games are so cheap I don't see the point in getting Playstation Now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My brother cucked me.

so you didnt even make it through the tutorial

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PS4 games are so cheap I don't see the point in getting Playstation Now.
    i used a free trial and then i think paid for 1 month so i could go back and play Infamous Second Son (also went back and replayed Infamous 1/2) and the original Red Dead Redemption

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i used a free trial and then i think paid for 1 month so i could go back and play Infamous Second Son (also went back and replayed Infamous 1/2) and the original Red Dead Redemption
    Prob makes sense if you don't have a PS3. Was the experience any good streaming that ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you didnt even make it through the tutorial
    Pretty much.

That was around the time I started playing P5 full time so I didn't mind lending it to him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prob makes sense if you don't have a PS3. Was the experience any good streaming that ?
    Runs great, imo.

I tried it even before it was a thing back when they first launched it and was a full 100 bucks. lol

As long as you have a decent and realible connection, you're good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much.

That was around the time I started playing P5 full time so I didn't mind lending it to him.
    Speaking of which, P5R is $40 now. それとも国語で言うのは・・・今、ペルソナ5ザ・ロイヤルは40ドルだよ。

https://www.amazon.com/Persona-5-Roy...dp/B085PS9F4H/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of which, P5R is $40 now. それとも国語で言うのは・・・今、ペルソナ5ザ・ロイヤルは40ドルだよ。

https://www.amazon.com/Persona-5-Roy...dp/B085PS9F4H/
    I thought you said it wasn't worth buying Royal if you had P5?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought you said it wasn't worth buying Royal if you had P5?
    Depends how much you liked P5. If you're a huge fan and looking to play through again it's definitely worth it. If you have played neither it's worth paying $40 for P5R instead of $8 for P5. If you liked P5 but wouldn't do a second playthrough then P5R will probably drag even with the new material. Though the new stuff in the new year is pretty awesome. It's less grindy than the original, has more funny moments, and the story is more fleshed out. If you loved P5, then P5R is worth a buy. If you liked the game but maybe wouldn't consider it top 5-10 for the gen, then I'd probably pass on it.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 06-09-2020 at 06:59 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    found very few issues streaming the games. i was able to download Second Son as that's a PS4 game, and i was licensed to play it until my membership was up, so didnt have to stream that.

but infamous 1/2 and RDR ran just fine for me.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i finally beat Pontiff Sulyvahn after being stuck on him for like 2 years in Dark Souls 3 this whole time i didnt realize i could dodge so much better in a different set of armor. oof

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends how much you liked P5. If you're a huge fan and looking to play through again it's definitely worth it. If you have played neither it's worth paying $40 for P5R instead of $8 for P5. If you liked P5 but wouldn't do a second playthrough then P5R will probably drag even with the new material. Though the new stuff in the new year is pretty awesome. It's less grindy than the original, has more funny moments, and the story is more fleshed out. If you loved P5, then P5R is worth a buy. If you liked the game but maybe wouldn't consider it top 5-10 for the gen, then I'd probably pass on it.
    Have you legally changed your name to Morgana yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you legally changed your name to Morgana yet?
    Go to sleep already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i finally beat Pontiff Sulyvahn after being stuck on him for like 2 years in Dark Souls 3 this whole time i didnt realize i could dodge so much better in a different set of armor. oof
    Man I just didn't even use armor in Dark Souls 1 with how much it would slow you down. Just used robes and to keep high agility. I'll probably try to do the same in Dark Souls III.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you must press a button to accept your black lashing

Man, Netflix done did it now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go to sleep already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was the last good 2k? I bought 20 and it's just not very fun. Seems like slashing PG's are next level.
    Defense AI in 2K20 pisses me off

Pick and roll defensive switch especially, your guy doesn’t stay with the slasher he just stops and let’s him drive to the hoop, I have to switch manually FFS

It’s also very easy to miss a layup in 2k20, you miss and open layup with a HOF player, CPU grabs the rebound, takes a full court shot at the buzzer and scores
    Last edited by lefty; 06-10-2020 at 09:22 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I just didn't even use armor in Dark Souls 1 with how much it would slow you down. Just used robes and to keep high agility. I'll probably try to do the same in Dark Souls III.
    for most of the game i was doing midroll. i was using slow-ass black knight great sword so i think armor complemented it better. havel's armor in DS1 was absurd tbh, but freakishly heavy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dark Souls 2 is on sale again for 9.99. with DS1 going for 20, DS2 (w/ all DLC) for 10, and DS3 (deluxe edition with all dlc) for ~14, you can get the whole trilogy with all DLC for $45

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dark Souls 2 is on sale again for 9.99. with DS1 going for 20, DS2 (w/ all DLC) for 10, and DS3 (deluxe edition with all dlc) for ~14, you can get the whole trilogy with all DLC for $45
    I got em cheaper from the CODEX Store tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got em cheaper from the CODEX Store tbh
    PoorC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You getting PoorStation 5 at launch?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You getting PoorStation 5 at launch?

dont know yet, still have some unanswered questions. since i have a pretty hefty ps4 backlog that could probably carry me into 2021, would have to know a few things

1 - price point, obviously. i have seen rumors that some canadian retailer website had pre-orders available for the equivalent of $400, which would be a pleasant surprise if true

2 - launch les. why rush into a new console if the only new games are meh? with God of War/Horizon/Bloodborne/Spiderman being the PS4 exclusive behemoths, would love to know if any of those will have sequels available either at launch or at least within the first x months

3 - extent of backwards compatibility. they said some conflicting things about to what extent PS4 games will be playable on the PS5. first they said the most popular games will be (most of the top 100 les), then they said they hoped for nearly all PS4 games to be available, so i'd have to compare that with my library

4 - in addition to backward compatibility, i wonder if playing PS4 games on the PS5 will have intrinsic performance boosts with things like load times. that alone would be an incentive to get the new console, not that i think the PS4 is terrible with that respect, but if i can upgrade the experience of the games i already have + have access to new stuff, its a consideration

with that said, its been ages since i've paid $50-60 for a game, and i dont anticipate PS5 games being cheap anytime soon...

Thread Information