Page 216 of 376 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ryzen 5 1600AF/16gb ram/R9 280x

TS4 runs pretty smoothly, skate 3 can have a dip on the fps sometimes depending on the area im in. I have experienced occasional freezes on both games but overall they are pretty much playable tbh
    Good to hear. Been eyeing those Ryzen hexacores to replace my 4C/8T Xeon E3-1231v3. Prob wait for the Ryzen5 4600 though.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I'm winding down towards the end of Red Dead 2 (I'm in the epilogue), so I think I will finally play through Horizon Zero Dawn. I bought it and Monster Hunter World two years ago and barely played it. I put almost 500 hours in MHW and maybe 2 in HZD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man the flaming bull is surprisingly difficult in Sekiro. Nearly killed it on my first attempt and thought it was going to be an easy mini-boss but got killed like ten times after that. I could never get the parry timing down consistently for his charge so mostly had to stick to his ass and chase him around from behind, but if it gets you with the horns then you come back to life in front of the horns and get killed for good almost immediately.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Man the flaming bull is surprisingly difficult in Sekiro. Nearly killed it on my first attempt and thought it was going to be an easy mini-boss but got killed like ten times after that. I could never get the parry timing down consistently for his charge so mostly had to stick to his ass and chase him around from behind, but if it gets you with the horns then you come back to life in front of the horns and get killed for good almost immediately.
    I think the Blazing Bull fight, like many others, varies vastly on each player. I had no problem with him, but the optional ninja in Hirata Estate took me over an hour to beat.

Being tilted is a huge part of the problem. When I'm fighting a boss, I can make a mistake, know I am making it, but still make it over and over again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Blazing Bull fight, like many others, varies vastly on each player. I had no problem with him, but the optional ninja in Hirata Estate took me over an hour to beat.

Being tilted is a huge part of the problem. When I'm fighting a boss, I can make a mistake, know I am making it, but still make it over and over again.
    I literally got the bull down to maybe 3-4 hits left on my first attempt and was wrecking it with firecrackers, thinking this mini-boss, this is so easy. But later on I figured out firecrackers are a great way to get your ass gored in that fight if you use them other than when the bull has just smashed into the wall.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    for most of the game i was doing midroll. i was using slow-ass black knight great sword so i think armor complemented it better. havel's armor in DS1 was absurd tbh, but freakishly heavy
    I think the "best" armor as far as weight compared to damage absorption is the giant armor, with one of the masks from Pinwheel. I just went for pure aesthetics, though. Armor matters a lot more on DS than DSIII, which isn't saying much.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I literally got the bull down to maybe 3-4 hits left on my first attempt and was wrecking it with firecrackers, thinking this mini-boss, this is so easy. But later on I figured out firecrackers are a great way to get your ass gored in that fight if you use them other than when the bull has just smashed into the wall.
    Imagine getting a boss down to 2-3 hits and then dying. Now imagine that that boss has 3 health bars and can one-shot you. That's what you are in store for.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still have not played Sekiro. Need to get to it. Dark Souls is the only game I've played in the past year, besides Football Manager that hasn't bored me

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    BTW, Outer Worlds is not that fun a game.

Does Obisdian just get unjust love? I know FO3 was more linear, but I enjoyed it ever so slightly more than NV

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine getting a boss down to 2-3 hits and then dying. Now imagine that that boss has 3 health bars and can one-shot you. That's what you are in store for.
    Haha, hopefully I won't be at the game by the time I get that far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Does Obisdian just get unjust love? I know FO3 was more linear, but I enjoyed it ever so slightly more than NV
    Damn I liked New Vegas a lot more than 3, though I had just played Fallout 2 which was my favorite game in the series and New Vegas felt like a sequel to Fallout 2 instead of Fallout 3.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn I liked New Vegas a lot more than 3, though I had just played Fallout 2 which was my favorite game in the series and New Vegas felt like a sequel to Fallout 2 instead of Fallout 3.
    NV was great. Think I just hated the desert, which was why I preferred 3. And I was a jobless loser when 3 was out, so I had more time for ing around.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What Midir and Gael and Sister Friede(well, she literally is this, and moves like a BB character) feel like

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    What Midir and Gael and Sister Friede(well, she literally is this, and moves like a BB character) feel like
    I wish Gael was as hard as the last three bosses of Sekiro
    The only DS3 boss I have left is Midir, and I feel like cheesing him (if I ever fight him).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I wish Gael was as hard as the last three bosses of Sekiro
    The only DS3 boss I have left is Midir, and I feel like cheesing him (if I ever fight him).
    It literally took me about 40 times the first time.

Then I beat him right on my first try on NG+ and ++ before beating him(?) on a new character.

All the moves, bro. Sister Fride is the who is impossible to read and stupid fast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imo, one of two sekiro bosess that didnt feel like it was a sekiro boss

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That ninja was even worse in ashina. ( where you start the game)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I gave up on OW pretty early. I had downloaded it and Borderlands 2 at about the same time. And ended up playing BL instead of OW. Even though I'd already played it on the Vita.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That ninja was even worse in ashina. ( where you start the game)
    those ninja's kicks completely destroy your posture even when you perfect parry

one thing that i didnt realize until my 2nd playthrough was that even if your posture meter is full, it will literally never break if you keep doing perfect deflects.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NV was great. Think I just hated the desert, which was why I preferred 3. And I was a jobless loser when 3 was out, so I had more time for ing around.
    Fallout 3 was one of my favorite games on the PS3. enjoyed it more than NV. capital wasteland was such an epic setting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    those ninja's kicks completely destroy your posture even when you perfect parry

one thing that i didnt realize until my 2nd playthrough was that even if your posture meter is full, it will literally never break if you keep doing perfect deflects.
    That’s like living in the edge. I will say at least 25% of the bossess dont take advantage of your broken posture so sometimes it doesnt really matter. You jusy dodge when your posture is broken.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silent Hill chapter just released for DBD; Midwich School map is outstanding

Pyramid Head's sword dragging on the ground is pretty awesome

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    beat Shadow of the Tomb Raider finally. a much better game than i had originally thought on my first half playthrough but it was actually on par with the first, maybe slightly better. less combat but still enough that it wasnt absent or anything. ROTR is still the best though.

trying to pick up FF7 again before LoU2 comes on Friday. i just feel like playing this is a chore, which sucks because i was beyond hyped for it. but the ty graphics coupled with radically altered and sometimes slow story make it hard to play for me, and i grew up playing the original. the original is far superior imo

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cyberpunk 2077 delayed to November.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cyberpunk 2077 delayed to November.

Thread Information