Page 226 of 376 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,650 of 9386
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tsushima is so good.

It really does a good job at balancing the diffuculty. I was getting owned early on but once you get over the learning curve and sort of master the stances. My favorite is the water stance since there are so many enemies with shields. Once you get the moment right each time and parry its a lot of fun one hit killing yout enemies.

I like that you're not just limited to one way of fighting. There are many ways to dodge+parry in this game that doesn't require the one trick.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Long shot with a Sony exclusive, but is there any way to set the sub les and UI/menu to Japanese? Or is it only the voices?
    Positive.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got a link to the tweet those are from so I can make sure it's not a Japanese copy of the game?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got a link to the tweet those are from so I can make sure it's not a Japanese copy of the game?
    It's from my own. I got a dummy account set up just for uploading images from the PS4 and whatnot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's from my own. I got a dummy account set up just for uploading images from the PS4 and whatnot.

Nice, might have to pick this up earlier than I was expecting. Is there a lot of dialogue so far too?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice, might have to pick this up earlier than I was expecting. Is there a lot of dialogue so far too?
    Yep. A lot of in-game dialogue as you travel with a companion.

I had to switch audio to English because I kept missing conversations but switched back to Japanese later on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. A lot of in-game dialogue as you travel with a companion.

I had to switch audio to English because I kept missing conversations but switched back to Japanese later on.
    Japanese samurai dialogue is so hard to understand because they're always either yelling or mumbling. I can understand a pretty good amount if I'm watching something like Persona, Sailor Moon, Doraemon, Naruto, etc without subs, but throw on a Kurosawa samurai movie and my comprehension rate practically drops to zero... like oh I know that word, then two sentences later oh I recognize that word too while in anime I can usually understand around 60% of it (though sometimes I still struggle with the grammar in real-time). Though Akira is another anime I just flat out cannot understand the spoken language of. Funny because Akira is the very first anime I ever watched.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , my favorite turn based RPG of all time is getting a remaster for Switch/PS4, coming to Japan on October 29th (and US in spring).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And 真・女神転生V coming 2021 to Japan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , my favorite turn based RPG of all time is getting a remaster for Switch/PS4, coming to Japan on October 29th (and US in spring).

Brings me back. This has a Legend of Legaia feel to it.

I need that game remastered so badly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tsusishima is so popular with users. It’s very rare to see a game do so much worse with critics...

Judging from random joes reviews, it’s a legitimate 9/10 gane.

I’m actually very intrigued.

How in the world this gam ended up with a 7/10 score when people are saying it has the best combat system in the genre..not counting from software games.

You can have that good of a combat, decent narrative, and crazy good graphics and be given a subpar 7.

I am statting to believe many lf these critics dont even finish the games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tsushima is so good.

It really does a good job at balancing the diffuculty. I was getting owned early on but once you get over the learning curve and sort of master the stances. My favorite is the water stance since there are so many enemies with shields. Once you get the moment right each time and parry its a lot of fun one hit killing yout enemies.

I like that you're not just limited to one way of fighting. There are many ways to dodge+parry in this game that doesn't require the one trick.
    How did gamespot end up with a 7? Looks like this game has the best combat in the genre

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did gamespot end up with a 7? Looks like this game has the best combat in the genre
    Beats me, man.

I stopped paying attention to the big company reviewers a while ago. I go straight for user made reviews on youtube. They are more grounded in reality without the fluff and free handjobs these "experts" give the video game companies.

Last game I bought on expert reviews was Death Stranding. I got burned so bad I still haven't finished the game, it's so bland and boring. Did watch the story on youttube though. Gameplay is terrible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been having a blast playing it but i don't think it's going to be a 9/10. the combat is fun but the story isn't anything special and the gameplay/mechanics arent anything new or groundbreaking. of course i could be wrong, i'm only maybe 10 hours in, but i dont think it's going to reach the Nier/GoW/HZD/Witcher level of games for me

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn all these sony exclusives making me wish I had a PS4
    but this is the wrong time in the cycle to buy one

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still should get it.

PS4 is dirt cheap these days. The PS5 will take a couple of years to established itself. Lots of underwhelming les due up for it.

The PS4 has so many hit les that it will easily carry you the few years to fill the gap while the PS5 library builds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still should get it.

PS4 is dirt cheap these days. The PS5 will take a couple of years to established itself. Lots of underwhelming les due up for it.

The PS4 has so many hit les that it will easily carry you the few years to fill the gap while the PS5 library builds.
    Nah he should buy in 4-5 months when PS4 are available for fire sale prices thanks to PS5 having PS4 BC.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah he should buy in 4-5 months when PS4 are available for fire sale prices thanks to PS5 having PS4 BC.
    Is that confirmed? That would make it worthwhile.

I forgot to metion the PS5 will probably be in the 600+ price range.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've integrated my digital video game collection from all the various platforms using GOG Galaxy and that's a lot of ing games but it seems so low

Some of you dudes must be in the 1500s - 2000s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something about not having the first Assassin's Creed makes my eye twitch (I did beat it on the PS3)... but I get a kick how I legally own six of these games all for the price of $0. They just give it away for free.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that confirmed? That would make it worthwhile.

I forgot to metion the PS5 will probably be in the 600+ price range.
    Probably be some bugs at launch but Sony said they're trying to support the entire PS4 library if I remember right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last Xmas was the time tbh. That 250$ deal they had for the ps4 slim and GoW/LoU/HZD was a damn good one. I can't find ps4s cheaper than 400 anywhere besides eBay these days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably be some bugs at launch but Sony said they're trying to support the entire PS4 library if I remember right.
    Did you plat Sekiro yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you plat Sekiro yet?
    CODEX Store doesn't have trophy support tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CODEX Store doesn't have trophy support tbh
    Did you finish campaign? What ending