Page 230 of 230 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230
Results 5,726 to 5,737 of 5737
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Destroy All Humans remaster looks good. That was such a fun game on the PS2.

Might also pick up Jedi Fallen Order, heard it's good and I didn't play it back when it came out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Destroy All Humans remaster looks good. That was such a fun game on the PS2.

Might also pick up Jedi Fallen Order, heard it's good and I didn't play it back when it came out.
    Just remember you have to set your system clock back to 2019 if you get Fallen Order off the CODEX store.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just remember you have to set your system clock back to 2019 if you get Fallen Order off the CODEX store.
    It's on sale on PS4 for $30, and I had $20 in vouchers...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i didn't realize there was a deadline for that tbh. regardless, as much as i have been enjoying GoT, imho it's not a better game than LoU2. i tend to like these type of games anyway, i just think its funny that the generic open world, go here clear this camp, go here fetch this item, go here clear this lighthouse, etc formula from Shadow of Mordor / Far Cry that always seems to get on is for some reason getting ed over in this game likes it something new or groundbreaking it is a gorgeous world and the combat is super fun but i do believe a lot of the love for this game is do to how many people were asshurt over LoU2. and like i said when i first played it, it's basically Days Gone with mongols and horses in place of zombies and bikes.

but then again, 2020 has been pretty meh on games thus far. most of the anticipated games have been delayed, and FF7 was a massive letdown for me. Doom Eternal was good, but it's pretty much LoU2 and GoT at 1 and 2 for me this year
    I really struggle with some of these games. The completionist in me wants to open the entire map, find all the shrines, lighthouses, etc... but eventually I have to just finish the storyline so I don't quit out of boredom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asphalt 9 Legends on my iPad Pro

Also NBA 2K20 on HOF difficulty mode - AKA missing layups and airballing 3's

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    two more days til HZD comes to PC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    goddamn, DS is such a hard game, tbh... fortunately, it let's you cheese it up here and there with the bolts and arrows, but playing it straight up is sekiro-level frustrating...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    two more days til HZD comes to PC
    No Denuvo, so should be able to get a nice discount from the CODEX Store. Amazing game if you haven't played it. Think of a 3rd person Far Cry but with a way more interesting battle system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    goddamn, DS is such a hard game, tbh... fortunately, it let's you cheese it up here and there with the bolts and arrows, but playing it straight up is sekiro-level frustrating...
    Demons Souls ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn that 's going to be a launch le?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count