Page 233 of 376 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,825 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supposed to be $2000 and 350 watts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mortal S seems to be a game that should be right up a lot of people’s alleys on here if you like Soulsborne games. Going to give it a shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look at the cooler on the RTX 3090

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nvidia has ing 12 pin connectors on these cards.

This might really be a gen to go AMD on 7nm if they're able to cram RTX 2080 performance onto a die smaller than what was in the XBox One X while Nvidia is having to blow up their power budget to counter (and the Navi 2 gpu in the Series X is something like 45% of the XBox Series X die).
    Last edited by baseline bum; 08-23-2020 at 09:16 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'll wait. Worst case scenario, I'll just jump up to the 2080 super.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mortal S seems to be a game that should be right up a lot of people’s alleys on here if you like Soulsborne games. Going to give it a shot.
    The look and the feel of it is totally Dark Souls 1 (methodical too) but instead of a shield you have an outer s that you can harden when you need protection... but needs to be recharged after you use it.

I just got ing destroyed by what seems like my first boss encounter. I must have missed something that's the equivalent of a bonfire because the run back is going to be annoying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nvidia has ing 12 pin connectors on these cards.

This might really be a gen to go AMD on 7nm if they're able to cram RTX 2080 performance onto a die smaller than what was in the XBox One X while Nvidia is having to blow up their power budget to counter (and the Navi 2 gpu in the Series X is something like 45% of the XBox Series X die).
    The good old days when a 690 costed like 700.00 lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'll wait. Worst case scenario, I'll just jump up to the 2080 super.
    Why? Don't you already have like a 2070 Super? Oh well, I'm not so disappointed I jumped on a 1660 Super a few months ago now after the next gen Nvidia looks like a turd. If the an equivalent is a 450W card you can bet the upper midrange will probably be like 300W cards. If I wanted one of those I would have bought a ing R9 290x instead of a GTX 970. Then again maybe Navi 2 is good after Navi 1 was pretty disappointing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The look and the feel of it is totally Dark Souls 1 (methodical too) but instead of a shield you have an outer s that you can harden when you need protection... but needs to be recharged after you use it.

I just got ing destroyed by what seems like my first boss encounter. I must have missed something that's the equivalent of a bonfire because the run back is going to be annoying.
    Is it comparable in quality at all to Dark Souls?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? Don't you already have like a 2070 Super? Oh well, I'm not so disappointed I jumped on a 1660 Super a few months ago now after the next gen Nvidia looks like a turd. If the an equivalent is a 450W card you can bet the upper midrange will probably be like 300W cards. If I wanted one of those I would have bought a ing R9 290x instead of a GTX 970. Then again maybe Navi 2 is good after Navi 1 was pretty disappointing.
    It would be the only card left to jump to if the 2070 Super doesn't cut it a couple of years down the road whether I like it or not if this is what Nvidia is putting out. Honestly though, it likely won't even be the case anyway since I now have like 70 games on backlog thanks to the last Steam sale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it comparable in quality at all to Dark Souls?
    I'm like an hr or two in and in my limited time yeah it's very comparable in quality to DS. I was playing it and I thought "WTF is this, Dark Souls 1 part 2?"

Definitely check out the Polygon review:

https://www.polygon.com/2020/8/17/21...-cold-symmetry

I'll leave the trailer for those who are interested.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be the only card left to jump to if the 2070 Super doesn't cut it a couple of years down the road whether I like it or not if this is what Nvidia is putting out. Honestly though, it likely won't even be the case anyway since I now have like 70 games on backlog thanks to the last Steam sale.
    God, wait until you find the CODEX Store

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm like an hr or two in and in my limited time yeah it's very comparable in quality to DS. I was playing it and I thought "WTF is this, Dark Souls 1 part 2?"

Definitely check out the Polygon review:

https://www.polygon.com/2020/8/17/21...-cold-symmetry

I'll leave the trailer for those who are interested.

nice, looks awesome. is it as difficult/punishing as Souls?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YMMV. Some people are getting their asses handed to them while others say it’s easy. It would probably easy for you with the way you easily beat these games from what I read on here.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    finally through Seattle Day 1 on grounded in LoU2. i really dont think its even possible to beat this on permadeath unless you have endless time and patience

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finally through Seattle Day 1 on grounded in LoU2. i really dont think its even possible to beat this on permadeath unless you have endless time and patience
    Like I said before, the only people I could see even attempting permadeath would be speedrunners, since they'd start over after a single death anyhow. Anthony Caliber is running through Ellie's half of the game on grounded in a little over two hours already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghost of Tsushima is pretty ing boring. I'm probably midway through Act 2 and I have some serious fatigue going on. I feel like I've played this game before. The entire map and all the side missions are one big cut-n-paste job.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Like I said before, the only people I could see even attempting permadeath would be speedrunners, since they'd start over after a single death anyhow. Anthony Caliber is running through Ellie's half of the game on grounded in a little over two hours already.
    that's nuts, i cant even imagine i'm around 6 hours in to get to end of Day 1 in Seattle, how tf can somoeone do this in 2 hours he really must not kill anything he doesnt have to and skip all cutscenes i would imagine

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Ghost of Tsushima is pretty ing boring. I'm probably midway through Act 2 and I have some serious fatigue going on. I feel like I've played this game before. The entire map and all the side missions are one big cut-n-paste job.
    I know what you mean. I enjoyed the out of it, because i enjoy stealth killing enemy camps in any game (AC, Far Cry, Shadow of War, days gone, etc) but after a certain point the game becomes a chore to complete. the story was meh, the dynamic between Jin and his uncle was ok but they didn't execute it well enough imho. and the end choice is dumb and has no effect on anything other than an armor dye and your starting home. it was a 7.5 or 8/10 for me, nowhere close to being as good as LoU2, imho. thats why i think its funny that so many anti LoU edgelords act like GoT is some kind of masterpiece of story telling and its not, it's a pretty generic open world action RPG hack and slash with tons of copied elements from the games that i mentioned earlier. still, it was fun for awhile

they also ed up on the weapon upgrades. its neat that you can get various armor sets and level them up but being stuck with one katana the entire game was lame, wish they had let me choose other swords or handheld weapons like axes, pikes, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's nuts, i cant even imagine i'm around 6 hours in to get to end of Day 1 in Seattle, how tf can somoeone do this in 2 hours he really must not kill anything he doesnt have to and skip all cutscenes i would imagine
    Yeah he literally does nothing but play TLOU part 1 and 2 on Twitch/Youtube. He has the world record on the first game, having beat it glitchless on grounded mode in 2 hours 49 minutes. But essentially that's skipping all cutscenes, sprinting through every location that will let you, and memorizing all enemy spawns/patterns. People do that on a bunch of other games also. I'm not quite sure what the appeal is tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO she writes 彼女復習 = kanojo fukushuu for girlfriend review at 00:38. The kanojo part is right for girlfriend but 復習 = fukushuu is review like review your notes for an exam, not like critical review. Ugh Japanese is a bas .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo play dead cells. Amazing game.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    damn this one is spot on. her reviews are hilarious

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    LMAO she writes 彼女復習 = kanojo fukushuu for girlfriend review at 00:38. The kanojo part is right for girlfriend but 復習 = fukushuu is review like review your notes for an exam, not like critical review. Ugh Japanese is a bas .

Thread Information