Page 234 of 376 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast
Results 5,826 to 5,850 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    ima guess google translate got this one wrong cus it says "Dead residue"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. It's kind of like "die, you worthless pos". Google Translate is ing horrible with Japanese.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something about being s .

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    LOL. It's kind of like "die, you worthless pos". Google Translate is ing horrible with Japanese.
    well that's just mean

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well that's just mean
    Would てめえのお母さんともっとエッチしに行け have been better?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would てめえのお母さんともっとエッチしに行け have been better?
    Bend over, I'll show you てめえのお母さんともっとエッチしに行け?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll show you てめえのお母さんともっとエッチしに行け?
    LOL...I just looked it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL...I just looked it up.
    Damn on second thought probably would be better to write 「てめえのお母さんともっとエッチしろ。」, which Google Translate translates as "Eat more with your mother" when it's more like "you head, (I command you to) your mother more."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo play dead cells. Amazing game.
    Ratchet & Clank Rift is supposed to get a gameplay reveal tomorrow. By far the most interesting game they showed at the PS5 reveal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ratchet & Clank Rift is supposed to get a gameplay reveal tomorrow. By far the most interesting game they showed at the PS5 reveal.
    Day 1 buy for me. The PS4 Ratchet and Clank was a legiy 9/10 game for me and this looks even better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Day 1 buy for me. The PS4 Ratchet and Clank was a legiy 9/10 game for me and this looks even better
    What do you think of the PS2 and PS3 Ratchet & Clank games? Or have you only played the PS4 one? I bought most of the series on my PS3 three years ago but they have just been sitting in my backlog and the only one I have played was the PS4 game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you think of the PS2 and PS3 Ratchet & Clank games? Or have you only played the PS4 one? I bought most of the series on my PS3 three years ago but they have just been sitting in my backlog and the only one I have played was the PS4 game.
    I wouldn’t go as far back as ps2 ratchet and clank, it would feel very outdated comapred to ps4 ratchet. Crack in time and tools pf destruction are must plays though. Both are easily 8-9/10 even by ps4 standards. I was annoyed by some level design in crack in time but it’s my favourite R&C game because it’s better than all R&C imo in most aspects. Just shorter.

Fans says tools of destruction is better and maybe that’s the case. I lpved them both. Defninitly confident with recommending both.

Ignore ps2 version. You already played the ps4 version which was basically the remake of the ps2 versions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Rift Apart looks like it's going to be incredible from the gameplay shown today.

Definitely want to set the video to 4k though because the youtube compression algorithm makes it look like at 1080p.

If you're planning on getting PS5 at launch, Playstation is doing a promotion to sign up to pre-order directly from Sony.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 08-27-2020 at 08:22 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo play dead cells. Amazing game.
    x2. Great game.
    Also Katana Zero

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    x2. Great game.
    Also Katana Zero
    Thanks. I might try it. Looks fun. Once I’m done with dead cells, ill play a different genre and then after that play katana zero

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Rift Apart looks like it's going to be incredible from the gameplay shown today.

Definitely want to set the video to 4k though because the youtube compression algorithm makes it look like at 1080p.

If you're planning on getting PS5 at launch, Playstation is doing a promotion to sign up to pre-order directly from Sony.
    I’ll probably get ps5 after getting a new phone. My iphone 6 battery is dead.

They usually giftcards worth 300 for each line if i upgrade With a different provider and i’ll end up lowering my monthly cellphone bill too

Ill update both my phone and wife phone and get the ps5 for free and lower down my cellphone bill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasteland 3 went on sale at Skidrow before it did Steam

We'll see if it's any good..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dark days in PC gaming man. CODEX seems to have gone into hiding after big raids on the scene a few days ago. They haven't released anything since the 25th and CODEX usually has multiple releases per day. At least the RTX 3090 will keep your house warm this winter though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Also you ever tried any of the UWP hacked games? They only work on specific versions of Windows 10 Pro. Like Forza Horizon 3 I can play on 1903 or 1909, but need to be on 1809 to play the DLC supposedly. Or Forza Horizon 4 I need to be on 1903 or 1909. For Gears 4 I'd need to be on 1709 to 1809 I think. Hacked Flight Simulator 2020 only works on 1909. You played any of these hacked UWP games and is it an enormous pain in the ass to do so?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Black Myth Wu Kong looks pretty solid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dark days in PC gaming man. CODEX seems to have gone into hiding after big raids on the scene a few days ago. They haven't released anything since the 25th and CODEX usually has multiple releases per day. At least the RTX 3090 will keep your house warm this winter though.
    Dark days in pirating maybe.. But the supply of realistic military shooters with frequent content drops has been great tbh. If a 3060 gives the boosts I expect it to, I'm just gonna get one of those. I'm still on 1080p w/ no real want to upgrade at this point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also you ever tried any of the UWP hacked games? They only work on specific versions of Windows 10 Pro. Like Forza Horizon 3 I can play on 1903 or 1909, but need to be on 1809 to play the DLC supposedly. Or Forza Horizon 4 I need to be on 1903 or 1909. For Gears 4 I'd need to be on 1709 to 1809 I think. Hacked Flight Simulator 2020 only works on 1909. You played any of these hacked UWP games and is it an enormous pain in the ass to do so?
    No, I haven't tried any of those. The only new game I've borrowed in probably the last 2 years has been Wasteland 3. I haven't had much time for gaming, so when I do play I want to play shooters. Without multiplayer servers I can't play so the black flag has been in storage

MFS 2020 does look great though, I wanna play it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing Fall Guys and it's a lot of fun.... free on PSN plus this month too

Thread Information