Page 239 of 376 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,975 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is there much good reason to keep high honor in Red Dead 2? I had a guy try to horsejack me so I put a couple in his head but a witness saw me as I was moving the body, so I had to go kill him an dump him in the river. Then I saw a guy get killed by wolves so naturally I looted his body and then got an icon showing my honor had dropped. This game feels like it'll be so much more fun to play as a stick up man than honorable cowboy. Thoughts, spurraider21? Xevious? Don't know why this game didn't hook me when I played at launch but really enjoying it now.
    Honor level goes up and down super easy. I wouldn't worry about it too much early on, just have fun. But end game storyline stuff was absolutely designed for a high honor Arthur. You miss out on IMO essential side missions and option dialogue if your honor level is low during chapter six. There's a reason why Redemption is in the le (besides the fact that it's a sequel). Arthur goes through a ton of changes/growth throughout the story. It's honestly one of the most satisfying character arcs to me, especially if you take the time to read his journal.
    Last edited by Xevious; 10-29-2020 at 07:27 PM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honor level goes up and down super easy. I wouldn't worry about it too much early on, just have fun. But end game storyline stuff was absolutely designed for a high honor Arthur. You miss out on IMO essential side missions and option dialogue if your honor level is low during chapter six. There's a reason why Redemption is in the le (besides the fact that it's a sequel). Arthur goes through a ton of changes/growth throughout the story. It's honestly one of the most satisfying character arcs to me, especially if you take the time to read his journal.
    OK thanks. Damn was hoping none of that would matter and I could be like Tommy Vercetti in the game. Maybe if I do a second playthrough I'll just be a psycho then.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Watchdogs Legion time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK thanks. Damn was hoping none of that would matter and I could be like Tommy Vercetti in the game. Maybe if I do a second playthrough I'll just be a psycho then.
    Oh you can still be a sometimes. Some of Arthur's insults when you antagonize people are ing hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watchdogs Legion time
    Grabbing right now... I liked the 1st one, and enjoyed the second one... we'll see what this one looks like

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Best Buy is going to have The Last of Us Part II and Final Fantasy VII Remastered for $30, and Persona 5 Royal for $20 for Black Friday week. Will probably pick up TLOU II then, but think I'll wait for FF VII to come to PC so I can play in JP and English.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Grabbing right now... I liked the 1st one, and enjoyed the second one... we'll see what this one looks like
    thought i was the only one here who enjoyed them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thought i was the only one here who enjoyed them
    Little slow start on this one, but so far looks decent.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Little slow start on this one, but so far looks decent.
    have to get used to not having a central protagonist...only off-putting thing to me about it thus far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    have to get used to not having a central protagonist...only off-putting thing to me about it thus far
    Yeah, I'm keeping the recruiting to a minimum, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm keeping the recruiting to a minimum, tbh
    So it's good? I've never actually played any of the games before. I got this one free with the 3080 and was thinking about checking it out.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    So it's good? I've never actually played any of the games before. I got this one free with the 3080 and was thinking about checking it out.
    for free? most definitely

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's good, take it for a spin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About halfway through BOTW, beautiful peaceful game but I find myself missing the linear gameplay of past Zelda games. I'm not liking the weapons constantly breaking and having to look for more either. Dungeons are also something I miss so far. Probably rank it at 4 or 5 in my top Zelda games list. It's just missing that Zelda feel for some reason. The open world is beautiful and interesting but I don't know how I feel about it in a Zelda game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About halfway through BOTW, beautiful peaceful game but I find myself missing the linear gameplay of past Zelda games. I'm not liking the weapons constantly breaking and having to look for more either. Dungeons are also something I miss so far. Probably rank it at 4 or 5 in my top Zelda games list. It's just missing that Zelda feel for some reason. The open world is beautiful and interesting but I don't know how I feel about it in a Zelda game.
    The dungeons in the game are really good but they're so few and far between. Big reason the game is more an 8/10 to me than the 10/10 everyone else gave it. Though it is no question the best game I have ever played for aimless exploration, even above GTA V in that aspect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Later on in the game, I pretty much have a problem with too many weapons/shields/bows. Master mode is a bit more difficult in this but in the end, I still had the same problem. From raiding hyrule castle for its weapons or killing lynels and jacking their weapons, I always had too many.
    I missed the dungeons too but it wasn't a deal breaker, as too many past zelda games had absolutely ty dungeons. I don't think this game would've benefitted from having an awful ice dungeon where you're constantly sliding, a sky-type dungeon where you're always on tiny platforms, or the generic death mountain lava dungeon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man how does my horse teleport with me when I take the train in RDR2?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Watchdogs Legion is pretty fun so far. i'm getting used to the idea of having multiple operatives to use and have enjoyed giving each their own style tbh. biggest gripe thus far is the weapon system, really annyoing that you can't just buy/print weapons like in the first two and can only use the non-leathal pistol/shotgun/nade launcher if you are using an operative that doesnt have their own weapon already. but really like the cargo drone mechanic they added

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmm, probably the one I like the least so far in the series. Driving around town isn't a lot of fun, IMVHO, unfortunately. There are fast travel spots though, so it can be worked around.

The melee is good though, but the rest of the mechanics are a bit of rinse and repeat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is there much good reason to keep high honor in Red Dead 2? I had a guy try to horsejack me so I put a couple in his head but a witness saw me as I was moving the body, so I had to go kill him an dump him in the river. Then I saw a guy get killed by wolves so naturally I looted his body and then got an icon showing my honor had dropped. This game feels like it'll be so much more fun to play as a stick up man than honorable cowboy. Thoughts, spurraider21? Xevious? Don't know why this game didn't hook me when I played at launch but really enjoying it now.
    Your honor naturally goes up as you progress through the story. You'd really have to go out of your way to have ty honor by the end of the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your honor naturally goes up as you progress through the story. You'd really have to go out of your way to have ty honor by the end of the game
    Damn but I like to shoot people on the road when they talk to me. Surprisingly my honor seems to drop from looting the corpses instead of just killing them though

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Hmmm, probably the one I like the least so far in the series. Driving around town isn't a lot of fun, IMVHO, unfortunately. There are fast travel spots though, so it can be worked around.

The melee is good though, but the rest of the mechanics are a bit of rinse and repeat.
    i've enjoyed the driving but London isn't as easy to traverse at fast speeds like Chicago/SF were in the last two. i also really do not like that they got rid of a lot of the environment hacking mechanics. hacking a stoplight and making all the traffic crash into each other is sorely missed here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've enjoyed the driving but London isn't as easy to traverse at fast speeds like Chicago/SF were in the last two. i also really do not like that they got rid of a lot of the environment hacking mechanics. hacking a stoplight and making all the traffic crash into each other is sorely missed here
    Yep... it's the tight spaces, tbh... Also don't like that you can't move faster using construction drones, that'd be a neat cheat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn but I like to shoot people on the road when they talk to me. Surprisingly my honor seems to drop from looting the corpses instead of just killing them though
    Not sure if you like the genre but Epic has Blair Witch free rn.. it's pretty creepy so far, graphics look great too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if you like the genre but Epic has Blair Witch free rn.. it's pretty creepy so far, graphics look great too
    Damn I wasn't even going to claim it but since you endorse I guess I will. LOL Epic Games Store though, I only use it for free games. Refuse to buy anything from ing Tencent.

Thread Information