Page 244 of 376 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294344 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,100 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Springfield, express rounds, upper body/headshots = perfect pelts for every 3 star deer

Will take out pretty much any animal in the game with one shot.
    I was ing up not knowing there was a such thing as three star animals. Now I have most perfect pelts except panther and badger. I can't find any damn 3-star badgers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was ing up not knowing there was a such thing as three star animals. Now I have most perfect pelts except panther and badger. I can't find any damn 3-star badgers.
    Kamassa River, east of Rhodes. You're welcome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kamassa River, east of Rhodes. You're welcome.
    I got one two star badger to spawn there and that was it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep finding 2-star badgers over and over but never the 3-star in this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Try hunting at night. If that doesn't work then leave the area, camp for a day or two, then return.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Try hunting at night. If that doesn't work then leave the area, camp for a day or two, then return.
    Been doing that for 3 hours

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad luck. I always run into those little s in that area. Try the river near Bacchus Station or east of Strawberry. Kamassa east of Rhodes is THE spot for badgers tho'.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buy the real game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buy the real game.
    I bought it on PS4 for full price so I don't feel bad about pirating the PC version

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad luck. I always run into those little s in that area. Try the river near Bacchus Station or east of Strawberry. Kamassa east of Rhodes is THE spot for badgers tho'.
    Man I always find badgers in both Bolger Glade in that civil war battlefield and in a gully by the oil derrick, but every single time they're only 1-star or 2-star badgers.

ing Rockstar trolling their players. This is more annoying than the RC plane missions in San Andreas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I always find badgers in both Bolger Glade in that civil war battlefield and in a gully by the oil derrick, but every single time they're only 1-star or 2-star badgers.

ing Rockstar trolling their players. This is more annoying than the RC plane missions in San Andreas.
    I had the same problem with racoons in my initial playthrough. I swear I didn't even ing see one until halfway through the game. Luckily hunting is one of my favorite parts of the game so I enjoy it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had the same problem with racoons in my initial playthrough. I swear I didn't even ing see one until halfway through the game. Luckily hunting is one of my favorite parts of the game so I enjoy it.
    Ugh took me about two minutes to find a 3-star raccoon by the oil derrick when I started trying to find badgers. Then I thought the panther would take forever but I literally found and killed a 3-star one within 90 seconds of looking when I went south from the manor after no badgers spawned there. Where along Kamassa River, are you getting badgers spawning? The badger icon on the map is in the middle of someone's farm. Should I be right at the water? Because I only see gators when I do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally found a 3-star badger by the oil derrick after reloading over and over until the badger that spawned in the area was 3-star.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally found a 3-star badger by the oil derrick after reloading over and over until the badger that spawned in the area was 3-star.
    You should've done that from the beginning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should've done that from the beginning.
    I was

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I just caught one near the civil war battlefield after not being able to find some near the river. Took about 10 minutes.

That place is also good for various other small mammals. Rats, skunks, rabbits, chipmunks, squirrels, and the elusive badger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Took about 10 minutes.
    off asshole

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL RDR2... I came across a KKK meeting in the woods when the dumbass getting initiated set himself on fire, so when they all ran I caught one in the lasso and dragged him for a mile down the road on my horse, which he survived, but he didn't last when I had my horse swim across the river.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL RDR2... I came across a KKK meeting in the woods when the dumbass getting initiated set himself on fire, so when they all ran I caught one in the lasso and dragged him for a mile down the road on my horse, which he survived, but he didn't last when I had my horse swim across the river.

I think there are three random KKK encounters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think there are three random KKK encounters.
    Do they start repeating if you don't watch them in whole? Because I had already seen that one but the first time I just killed them all instead of watching it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do they start repeating if you don't watch them in whole? Because I had already seen that one but the first time I just killed them all instead of watching it.
    No idea honestly. I only saw them once each.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol didn't know GTA Vice City was available on ios

Im gonna get it on my iPad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That got Micah cost me an $85 bounty in Strawberry. Should have just let him get hanged.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pelt hunting was the most frustrating part of the game, but imo getting that best satchel is very worth it. can stop worrying about inventory management

Thread Information