Page 246 of 376 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296346 ... LastLast
Results 6,126 to 6,150 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what's the best PS1 emulator and can I run it on a PI 4?
    Just use RetroPie. The default PS1 emulator in RetroPie was great on the Pi 3B, so must really run well on the Pi 4. Only annoying thing is you'll have to setup your controller for analog vs digital control per game, as some games require digital and others analog.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what's the best PS1 emulator and can I run it on a PI 4?
    Though if you haven't bought the Pi 4 you might just consider buying a used FAT PS3, because you can hack the system and run PS1 games perfectly on it. You can put custom firmware on some Slim PS3 also, but it's only guaranteed on CECH-20xx and CECH-21xx models of PS3 Slim. Some CECH-25xx PS3 Slim can be hacked, some can't. But CECH-21xx and below and Fat models can all have CFW put on them.

Note there are only two models of Fat PS3 that can play PS2 games perfectly (in hardware), though a hacked PS3 can still play a lot of them well (in software).

But used Fat PS3 (or maybe even used CECH-20xx or CECH-21xx Slim PS3) would probably come out cheaper once you factor in the cost of adding a case, microSD, power supply, and especially controller to the Pi 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New Dragon Age game supposed to shown off at The Game Awards this week. Based on how garbage Bioware has been the last few years I'm expecting complete dog . But Inquisition was awesome for an early gen game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't the leads at Bioware finally retire because they felt the studio is finally in good hands? Hopefully there's something to that rumor. I'm eagerly awaiting the ME remasters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get in here spurraider21

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    go finish sekiro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    go your mother some more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    started playing Dying Light a couple of days ago. pretty fun so far, but early on in these games i'm always hesitant to commit resources to crafting/buying because i have no idea how quickly things will become obsolete. so im mostly running around with some ty wrenches or once in a while the huge rebar pieces the big guys leave behind.

the free running challenges are pretty nuts, i feel like its next to impossible at this point, but i see from the skill tree you can improve your speed, climbing, etc, so maybe they're not meant to be done off the bat

the accents of the NPCs are pretty cringe tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    started playing Dying Light a couple of days ago. pretty fun so far, but early on in these games i'm always hesitant to commit resources to crafting/buying because i have no idea how quickly things will become obsolete. so im mostly running around with some ty wrenches or once in a while the huge rebar pieces the big guys leave behind.

the free running challenges are pretty nuts, i feel like its next to impossible at this point, but i see from the skill tree you can improve your speed, climbing, etc, so maybe they're not meant to be done off the bat

the accents of the NPCs are pretty cringe tbh
    I don't think I ever bought any weapon in the entire game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think I ever bought any weapon in the entire game.
    i got an early side quest to give some guy a gun.

i havent encountered any myself, let alone giving one away to him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Guns are ty in the game. All they do is attract more dangerous zombies to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Best early game to do is to collect air drops and return them to your building. You gotta be fast though because otherwise they'll get claimed by these guys that will probably wreck you early on in the game if you fight them. Also the accents are horrible because the entire game is supposed to be like a bad 70s B-movie, hence the film grain and creepy low budget sounding music and 1-dimensional characters and so on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best early game to do is to collect air drops and return them to your building. You gotta be fast though because otherwise they'll get claimed by these guys that will probably wreck you early on in the game if you fight them. Also the accents are horrible because the entire game is supposed to be like a bad 70s B-movie, hence the film grain and creepy low budget sounding music and 1-dimensional characters and so on.
    yeah im still early on. ive seen those guys but havent tried attacking them yet . im just exploring the map and securing the safehouse areas at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah im still early on. ive seen those guys but havent tried attacking them yet . im just exploring the map and securing the safehouse areas at this point.
    I only played it with mouse and keyboard so I don't know, maybe that made the running challenges easier, though I remember them as a kind of pain in the ass. Try to secure air drops as much as you can. They bring your level up quick and then you can do new moves and much better weapons spawn. The first 3-5 hours are kind of slow but once you start unlocking sickles and swords the game becomes such glorious violence.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This looks delicious. Graphics look even crispier or is it just me? Also, you can free wheel it in combat? Ah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only played it with mouse and keyboard so I don't know, maybe that made the running challenges easier, though I remember them as a kind of pain in the ass. Try to secure air drops as much as you can. They bring your level up quick and then you can do new moves and much better weapons spawn. The first 3-5 hours are kind of slow but once you start unlocking sickles and swords the game becomes such glorious violence.
    the drone challenges and screwball challenges in Spiderman PS4 were a grind, but swinging/zipping around was more enjoyable than the free running/climbing.

i havent really found a great way so far with these small blunt weapons to efficiently kill the big guys swinging the huge rebar. there was one that i baited into smashing those gas cannisters and he blew up (i took a load of damage too )... but short of those conveniently lying around, i burn through the durability of at least 1-2 things and slowly chip him down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the drone challenges and screwball challenges in Spiderman PS4 were a grind, but swinging/zipping around was more enjoyable than the free running/climbing.

i havent really found a great way so far with these small blunt weapons to efficiently kill the big guys swinging the huge rebar. there was one that i baited into smashing those gas cannisters and he blew up (i took a load of damage too )... but short of those conveniently lying around, i burn through the durability of at least 1-2 things and slowly chip him down
    I'm pissed I'm going to have to rebuy Spiderman to play the PS5 version. I was actually putting off playing it because I expected there would be a free 60 fps patch for it. Nope, gotta buy the $70 deluxe edition of Miles Morales. Which I'll probably do after getting a PS5, whenever the urge to blow $500 and the ability to walk into Best Buy and actually be able to pick one up off a shelf intersect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This looks delicious. Graphics look even crispier or is it just me? Also, you can free wheel it in combat? Ah
    It's a Dynasty Warriors type of game. I only played the first hour or so (thanks to having a hacked Switch ) and the gameplay was pretty good. Can't really comment on the graphics because Switch graphics are pretty for third party games, but the art style and animations felt like they absolutely nailed them. Never got much farther than that hour or so in though, because the Japanese is quite above my reading level right now.

Thank god this one is coming to PC at launch so I can buy one version of the game and be able to play it in either English or Japanese, as it'll probably make decent study material to do a second playthrough in Japanese after I understand the story first in English. I hate that almost all PS4 games won't let you switch between English and Japanese sub les and UI. Only game I have on PS4 that lets you is NieR Automata.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there even any reason to do the legendary fishing challenges in RDR2? Catching the Legendary Gar is a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there even any reason to do the legendary fishing challenges in RDR2? Catching the Legendary Gar is a .
    i didnt do the fishing challenges or the gambling ones iirc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i didnt do the fishing challenges or the gambling ones iirc
    The legendary hunts boosted your stats, but the legendary fishing is just getting to do one extra sidequest as far as I can tell. The Legendary Gar keeps snapping my line after all the other legendary fish I caught were pretty easy, 's getting annoying trying to fish this thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other than being a completionist, there's not a lot of point. I found it fairly easy, because if you use the correct lure and are standing in the right spot, it's almost a guaranteed bite. This might be a minor spoiler, but I don't think the quest line was completed by Rockstar anyway. The final legendary fish (after you catch all the others), has no working skin in the game files and is not interactable. You are led to a specific spot and given some special lure, but it's impossible to catch the fish.

There's a few examples of that in the game. There's a poster in Van Horn that you can take off the wall talking about a missing princess with a $100 reward for finding her whereabouts. There are clues and little lines of dialogue in and around town, but that's it. The princess has a character skin in the game files, but she isn't actually in the game anywhere.

You have to figure with a game this massive, a lot of content had to be cut just so they could finish it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other than being a completionist, there's not a lot of point. I found it fairly easy, because if you use the correct lure and are standing in the right spot, it's almost a guaranteed bite. This might be a minor spoiler, but I don't think the quest line was completed by Rockstar anyway. The final legendary fish (after you catch all the others), has no working skin in the game files and is not interactable. You are led to a specific spot and given some special lure, but it's impossible to catch the fish.

There's a few examples of that in the game. There's a poster in Van Horn that you can take off the wall talking about a missing princess with a $100 reward for finding her whereabouts. There are clues and little lines of dialogue in and around town, but that's it. The princess has a character skin in the game files, but she isn't actually in the game anywhere.

You have to figure with a game this massive, a lot of content had to be cut just so they could finish it.
    I have caught I think 5 of the legendary fish so far but that gar is a bas . Thing just almost never spawns for me. Probably the fishing equivalent of trying to find the 3-star badger, which took me forever. I like the fishing minigame but will skip it for a while then since there is no point to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's a quest you're given early, but can't complete til later.. The soonest you can obtain a gun is by lockpicking police vehicles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have caught I think 5 of the legendary fish so far but that gar is a bas . Thing just almost never spawns for me. Probably the fishing equivalent of trying to find the 3-star badger, which took me forever. I like the fishing minigame but will skip it for a while then since there is no point to it.
    Of all the collection style quests, the rock carvings and the legendary hunts are probably the best. The hunts obviously give you trinkets, but the rock carving one is pretty easy to complete and has a really cool scene after you turn it in (I believe there's also a trinket ingredient inside that dude's house).

The other quests, like the fish or the dinosaur bones, are just time wasters.

Thread Information