Page 247 of 376 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,175 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO at the stranger mission with the former slave catcher bitter he lost his job. Tied him up and drowned him and actually got positive character points for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO at the stranger mission with the former slave catcher bitter he lost his job. Tied him up and drowned him and actually got positive character points for it.
    I just put a bullet in his head as he sat next to his campfire crying. One of the few times you gain honor for killing in cold blood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just put a bullet in his head as he sat next to his campfire crying. One of the few times you gain honor for killing in cold blood.
    Too easy a death, more fun to watch him drown when tied up. Lasso is by far my favorite weapon in the game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So anyone watching the Video game Award? It's tonight.

I know these things are cringey as but I may want to watch to look out for some more GOW5 news. I'm hoping for at least some kind of story trailer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So anyone watching the Video game Award? It's tonight.

I know these things are cringey as but I may want to watch to look out for some more GOW5 news. I'm hoping for at least some kind of story trailer.
    You're not going to see . Every year they hype these awards like you're going to see a bunch of amazing reveals and every year it is 95% indie crap and then a remaster of a good game thrown in. This isn't E3, nothing good gets announced at these awards. I'm only watching the preshow for the Nier Replicant trailer then I'm turning that bull off and playing RDR2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I'd watch this show if the big ty host chick would do jumping jacks during it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not going to see . Every year they hype these awards like you're going to see a bunch of amazing reveals and every year it is 95% indie crap and then a remaster of a good game thrown in. This isn't E3, nothing good gets announced at these awards. I'm only watching the preshow for the Nier Replicant trailer then I'm turning that bull off and playing RDR2.
    Yeah you're probably right. I'll just catch the important stuff on a 5 minute clip on youtube later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah you're probably right. I'll just catch the important stuff on a 5 minute clip on youtube later.
    What I'm thinking too. But Nier Replicant's trailer has already be announced for the pre-show. Plus the big tie is decent fap material.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pre-show is probably also worth watching to see Lin sing a song from Persona 5 Strikers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s a bop. Lol no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Nier Replicant sqrt(1.5) is just a remaster. Still a pretty cool game though that looks way better graphically on the PS4/PC than it did on 360/PS3. Was pretty ugly graphically on the original consoles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RDR2 is fun but I dont like the fact that you can barely scrape through missions and advance the game. Im already 1/4 through the game and I still dont remember all the controls and havent used dead eye yet

Also hate the fact you have to navigate so many screens to do anything.

How do you stop your horse?

And how do you fist fight? I get my ass kicked unless I mash the buttons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RDR2 is fun but I dont like the fact that you can barely scrape through missions and advance the game. Im already 1/4 through the game and I still dont remember all the controls and havent used dead eye yet

Also hate the fact you have to navigate so many screens to do anything.

How do you stop your horse?

And how do you fist fight? I get my ass kicked unless I mash the buttons
    Completion rate increases a lot from main story missions, barely at all from side missions. I have been playing it for a month and a half, probably around 200 hours so far, and my completion rate is like 46% right now. The side missions are great, you shouldn't rush through the main story because you lose the ability to do some side missions. Plus I like doing the home robberies and wiping out the gangs I don't like.

Dead eye is L3 + R3. What's funny about dead eye is the three main characters in GTA V all have a version of it, seemingly implying all three are descendants of John or Arthur. Dead eye is super useful for big firefights and for hunting. I think I'd have had a really hard time surviving one of the firefights in Chapter 3 without it.

As for fighting: lock on to the enemy by holding L1, use square for block, circle for punch. Or whatever the XBox controller equivalents are, I forget.

Stop your horse with R1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Completion rate increases a lot from main story missions, barely at all from side missions. I have been playing it for a month and a half, probably around 200 hours so far, and my completion rate is like 46% right now. The side missions are great, you shouldn't rush through the main story because you lose the ability to do some side missions. Plus I like doing the home robberies and wiping out the gangs I don't like.

Dead eye is L3 + R3. What's funny about dead eye is the three main characters in GTA V all have a version of it, seemingly implying all three are descendants of John or Arthur. Dead eye is super useful for big firefights and for hunting. I think I'd have had a really hard time surviving one of the firefights in Chapter 3 without it.

As for fighting: lock on to the enemy by holding L1, use square for block, circle for punch. Or whatever the XBox controller equivalents are, I forget.

Stop your horse with R1.
    thats quite the stretch tbh ... the characters/story never actually implies that arthur has superpowers.

otherwise every Rockstar character ever is related because they can all tank bullets and seemingly never die

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Stop your horse with R1.
    Thanks

Im the stupidest clumsiest desperado in the West. When Im chasing someone I crash my horse into rocks, and in firefights I end up killing everyone including victims

But somehow still complete missions

Im basically the blazing saddles n8gas

One time I saved a hogtied chick from a bqd guy but the horse got scared and ran with her on top of it. They both fell off a cliff

Another time I was giving a chick a ride on my horse and I crashed so she got scared and started running and I wanted to lasso her but ended up shooting her

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats quite the stretch tbh ... the characters/story never actually implies that arthur has superpowers.

otherwise every Rockstar character ever is related because they can all tank bullets and seemingly never die
    Dead eye seems like a pretty good superpower.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks

Im the stupidest clumsiest desperado in the West. When Im chasing someone I crash my horse into rocks, and in firefights I end up killing everyone including victims

But somehow still complete missions

Im basically the blazing saddles n8gas

One time I saved a hogtied chick from a bqd guy but the horse got scared and ran with her on top of it. They both fell off a cliff

Another time I was giving a chick a ride on my horse and I crashed so she got scared and started running and I wanted to lasso her but ended up shooting her
    Another hint to keep from crashing on your horse: when you're running through say a forest or something, if you release control of the thumbsticks the horse will avoid crashing into trees on its own. Doesn't work for people or wagons you'd like to dodge, not sure about rocks, but it ensures you'll never plow into a tree even if you're going full speed through a dense forest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dead eye seems like a pretty good superpower.
    so is being able to survive bullets by eating biscuits and beans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so is being able to survive bullets by eating biscuits and beans
    That's every game though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think GTA and Red Dead are even the same universe. Besides their different tones, there are plenty of mentions in RDR2 to New York and other real life locations, rather than Liberty City or whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think GTA and Red Dead are even the same universe. Besides their different tones, there are plenty of mentions in RDR2 to New York and other real life locations, rather than Liberty City or whatever.
    isnt the entire setting of RDR2 fictional? in the state of Lemoyne? uses Saint Denis instead of New Orleans, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn got a bad feeling about collecting that debt after the robbery in chapter 3 in RDR2.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum you listen to citypop?

I didn't even know that was a thing. Now I cant stop grooving to this . lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum you listen to citypop?

I didn't even know that was a thing. Now I cant stop grooving to this . lmao
    Never heard of it. But I know jack about Japanese music if it's not in a Persona game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never heard of it. But I know jack about Japanese music if it's not in a Persona game.
    I'm only familiar with their anime and game soundtracks. They're awesome, tbh.

Bleach has some pretty top notch music.

Shenmue really put Japan on the map for me, tbh. My respect is all due to it and Yu Suzuki-san.

Thread Information