Page 249 of 376 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,225 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have had a save point once you got into Van Horn too. And the horse should have been a quest marker or something if that mission was designed around taking that specific horse, which it obviously seems like it was from the video you posted. I was thinking there would be Pinkertons everywhere so best not to even set foot in Van Horn once I got off the boat so stayed off the roads as much as I could around there until I realized I need to find someone to rob for his horse since running was going to take forever even if I was cutting through a bunch of swamp and streams.
    FYI, Van Horn is a lawless town. After that one side quest, you can shoot around and murder there until your heart is content.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FYI, Van Horn is a lawless town. After that one side quest, you can shoot around and murder there until your heart is content.
    Even still, I was expecting a bunch of Pinkertons there (and in every other town) just like Bronte had a bunch of wiseguys on the bridges after the post office robbery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd probably still rate RDR2 at least 9/10 through the first 5 chapters. Maybe 9.5/10. Not sure which way I'd go between those two numbers yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's that one part I'm thinking of where you return to Shady Belle, there was literally a horse hitched to a light post at the very beginning of the trip for you to steal. That entire sequence was meant to be more cinematic than anything. Just put the horse in cruise control and listen to the tune that starts up.

But all in all, Chapter 5 is probably the most criticized part of the game. Guarma feels rushed and out of place. Almost all of the missions are strung together without a break - no freeroam available. It serves its purpose though as it hastens Dutch's decline into madness and Arthur's health problems.
    Thought Arthur was looking kind of purple in those couple of missions before going towards Sadie's mission.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brought my switch with me, playing Paper Mario right now

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

First game sesh in months. Cold War coming. I'm listening
    Last edited by FrostKing; 12-21-2020 at 12:36 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dying Light has the same annoying weapon scaling issue as AC Odyssey

seems the weapons you acquire as the game goes along simply outclass whatever you had before, so i never feel like its worth applying upgrades to weapons and using resources, if im just going to find a patently superior weapon 20 minutes later. i have all these blueprints for weapons/upgrades but why spend resources if i can just pick up a random weapon on the ground that will be better?

the combat definitely becomes more engaging as you unlock more abilities (similar to God of War, which also starts out rough until you start unlocking skills)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dying Light has the same annoying weapon scaling issue as AC Odyssey

seems the weapons you acquire as the game goes along simply outclass whatever you had before, so i never feel like its worth applying upgrades to weapons and using resources, if im just going to find a patently superior weapon 20 minutes later. i have all these blueprints for weapons/upgrades but why spend resources if i can just pick up a random weapon on the ground that will be better?

the combat definitely becomes more engaging as you unlock more abilities (similar to God of War, which also starts out rough until you start unlocking skills)
    Weapons are all temporary in Dying Light anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weapons are all temporary in Dying Light anyways.
    much prefer something like God of War/Sekiro where you get stronger via skills. god of war had armor with buffs, but you werent replacing those every 10 minutes. heck even blodborne had multiple weapons but i went through my entire playthrough using the starting hunters axe almost exclusively and it didnt feel like i was handicapping myself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    much prefer something like God of War/Sekiro where you get stronger via skills. god of war had armor with buffs, but you werent replacing those every 10 minutes. heck even blodborne had multiple weapons but i went through my entire playthrough using the starting hunters axe almost exclusively and it didnt feel like i was handicapping myself
    It has been a few years since I played but I remember unlocking new skills was a big part of the game. I hardly did any crafting though since weapons are plentiful and degrade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It has been a few years since I played but I remember unlocking new skills was a big part of the game. I hardly did any crafting though since weapons are plentiful and degrade.
    yeah i said that what i have enjoyed are the new skills you earn (love the curb stomp instakill). its just the weapons that irk me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i said that what i have enjoyed are the new skills you earn (love the curb stomp instakill). its just the weapons that irk me
    I think most of my crafting was like add electricity to this sword because the kill animation looks cooler, like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really don't know about minimum honor. I never tried that as there are no benefits at all to having low honor. And maybe your honor is capped or something earlier in the game, because it will max out naturally through the progression of the story if you're playing with high honor.
    Curious, is this considered max honor? The icon kind of looks like it could be at the max honor level and I'm in Chapter 6 and can't seem to raise my honor any higher, but the bar isn't maxed out so I don't know.

Last edited by baseline bum; 12-23-2020 at 07:22 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I finally beat Bloodborne but forgot to use the three umbilical cords. I got the bad ending

Kos was fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I finally beat Bloodborne but forgot to use the three umbilical cords. I got the bad ending

Kos was fun.
    The good ending is kind of stupid anyways. Just watch that on youtube or something. The boss fight for the good ending isn't anything remotely difficult, especially for someone who has beat Kos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The good ending is kind of stupid anyways. Just watch that on youtube or something. The boss fight for the good ending isn't anything remotely difficult, especially for someone who has beat Kos.
    Tbh I felt all three endings kinda sucked. Right now I'm at Menses nightmare on new game +. I wanna fight that last boss even if it's a formality. I felt cheated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i still never played NG+ on bloodborne. i also didnt gather i think 1 or 2 of the chords (i tried playing without a guide and so didnt know where/how to grab them), so i never got that special ending. i did play the DLC and beat kos, though that was a of a fight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man how is it in RDR2 that I lose no honor gunning down a bunch of US Army soldiers but I drop one of their horses and my honor tanks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cyberpunk is pretty legit. Sucks for those who cannot play it but bugs and awful console launch aside, this game has been hard to put down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cyberpunk is pretty legit. Sucks for those who cannot play it but bugs and awful console launch aside, this game has been hard to put down
    What size genitals did you go with?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Free copy of Alien Isolation has already become worth the bandwidth.. The audio in this one is scary as it's in sync almost perfectly with what the Alien is doing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally beat the main campaign of RDR2. Definitely glad I gave this another chance. Almost makes me want to play RDR1 again just to see the continuation of the story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally beat the main campaign of RDR2. Definitely glad I gave this another chance. Almost makes me want to play RDR1 again just to see the continuation of the story.
    Did you finish the epilogues also?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First one. Just starting the second.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does honor affect your prices at the fence? I have a bunch of Arthur looted and figured I might as well sell it in St Denis but wondering if I should just wait until I bring my honor up.

Thread Information