Page 253 of 376 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303353 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,325 of 9378
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (saving Ghost of Tsushima I get a PS5).
    This is one of those games you will kick yourself over and ask why you didn't play sooner. It's very satisfying.

Even more so than Nier Automata. The way you can cut through enemies like swiss cheese is very addictive and satifying.

The more enemies on screen the better.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is one of those games you will kick yourself over and ask why you didn't play sooner. It's very satisfying.

Even more so than Nier Automata. The way you can cut through enemies like swiss cheese is very addictive and satifying.

The more enemies on screen the better.
    It'll be the first game I play when I can find a PS5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Foh, Steam works great

Piracy is the king of single player PC gaming.
    Truth, which is why I said "add a non-steam game"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Foh, Steam works great

Truth, which is why I said "add a non-steam game"
    No way I'm putting a pirated game using Steam emulation into actual Steam and risk losing access to the games I bought.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way I'm putting a pirated game using Steam emulation into actual Steam and risk losing access to the games I bought.
    That is 100% not gonna happen. Steam is only being used to launch the game, not emulate anything. Been doing this 9 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had my Steam account since Oct. 2003. Never had any problem and made a few friends along the way. No regrets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guacamelee is really, really good

thanks for the rec baseline bum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guacamelee is really, really good

thanks for the rec baseline bum
    Wasn't quite sure if you'd be into it since it hearkens back to NES level difficulty, at least later in the game but a good game is a good game, and even if you hated it I would have only cost you like $1.49.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 01-18-2021 at 10:57 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Started playing Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney in Japanese because I really need to work on my reading and first thing in the game is I see the main character's name is 成歩堂龍一 = Ryuuichi Naruhodou, which is ing hilarious since naruhodo means "I see" or "I get it" in Japanese. LMAO at Japanese puns.

Also playing Yakuza 4. Got about 30-40 hours into it so far and no Kiryu nor Majima yet, what the ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't quite sure if you'd be into it since it hearkens back to NES level difficulty, at least later in the game, but even if you hated it I only cost you like $1.49.
    dont know what cons utes late game, but i have the blue dash attack, ability to transform, switch dimensions, and i think the last thing i got was the ability to zoom up walls. i know its supposed to be a short game so i doubt im that far off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont know what cons utes late game, but i have the blue dash attack, ability to transform, switch dimensions, and i think the last thing i got was the ability to zoom up walls
    Damnit caught my ninja edit.

It has been a couple of years since I played so don't remember exactly how far you sound like you are, but it can get a little challenging late in the game. But the difficulty ramps up pretty steadily. I played another 2D sidescroller kind of game like that on 3DS called Shantae something and it went straight from Kotaku journalist level easy the first 95% of the game to having NES difficulty platforming at the very end, just a ing cliff at the end of the game. That was annoying as after getting used to a game that was like riding a bike with training wheels and mommy five feet away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damnit caught my ninja edit.

It has been a couple of years since I played so don't remember exactly how far you sound like you are, but it can get a little challenging late in the game. But the difficulty ramps up pretty steadily. I played another 2D sidescroller kind of game like that on 3DS called Shantae something and it went straight from Kotaku journalist level easy the first 95% of the game to having NES difficulty platforming at the very end, just a ing cliff at the end of the game. That was annoying as after getting used to a game that was like riding a bike with training wheels and mommy five feet away.
    yo lets play some tekken

Age range for tekken players

26-40

Spurstalk gamers would fit in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yo lets play some tekken

Age range for tekken players

26-40

Spurstalk gamers would fit in.
    Last fighting game I was into was Mortal Kombat II

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last fighting game I was into was Mortal Kombat II
    bro it's the most exciting fighting game right now. Even beat SF in playerbase.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bro it's the most exciting fighting game right now. Even beat SF in playerbase.

Sorry, never liked Tekken. And will not take my PS4 online ever again since there is a 7.55 kernel exploit just announced which means we should have HEN on 7.55 within the month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, never liked Tekken. And will not take my PS4 online ever again since there is a 7.55 kernel exploit just announced which means we should have HEN on 7.55 within the month.
    crap bro. Anyways, might get into the new yakuza soon. Heard its even better than 0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crap bro. Anyways, might get into the new yakuza soon. Heard its even better than 0
    Yeah looks amazing. But I'm waiting until Sega confirms you can play in Japanese on the PC port before buying (Japanese PC port isn't out yet). Probably should wait anyways since I'm maybe only 1/3 into Yakuza 4 right now and would still have 5 and 6 to go before I'd want to play 7.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might buy both Hitman games off the ps store. They’re currently on sale for about 15 apiece. The third one comes out tomorrow as well.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Never played Mafia before, playing the definitive edition right now. Pretty good story, gameplay is a bit dated but that is to be expected. Graphics are phenomenal though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never played Mafia before, playing the definitive edition right now. Pretty good story, gameplay is a bit dated but that is to be expected. Graphics are phenomenal though
    Loved the game back in 02 when it came out. Damn it looked great on PC too back then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum bloodborne remake

on ps1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice, finally a Bloodborne I can play on PoorC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney is pretty good so far, never played a VN before and thought it would be boring but I'm enjoying it and can see why it was at the head of every best games of DS/3DS list.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney is pretty good so far, never played a VN before and thought it would be boring but I'm enjoying it and can see why it was at the head of every best games of DS/3DS list.
    That game is a meme, bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That game is a meme, bro.
    's funny in Japanese

Thread Information