Page 254 of 376 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304354 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 9378
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Artwork is really cool in Phoenix Wright too man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damnit, had a PS5 in cart for checkout at Best Buy twenty minutes ago and got ed by two factor authentication when they took too long to send the verification code. ing piece of site.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damnit, had a PS5 in cart for checkout at Best Buy twenty minutes ago and got ed by two factor authentication when they took too long to send the verification code. ing piece of site.
    2 what? You have an account with them or something? When I buy from those chumps I use their guest check out. I’m not going to give them my info so they can spam my email.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Walmart has orders today at 2pm CST

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    2 what? You have an account with them or something? When I buy from those chumps I use their guest check out. I’m not going to give them my info so they can spam my email.
    they're making you do two step verification regardless to try and combat the scalper bots buying up all the consoles immediately

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks. Will try and fail then.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Thanks. Will try and fail then.
    refreshed at 1:59, says item will be in at 2, refresh the moment it hits 2, item will now restock at 2:10 what a show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kept pounding F5, page went from 'Wait for 3:00PM CST' to ' off got' immediately

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Kept pounding F5, page went from 'Wait for 3:00PM CST' to ' off got' immediately
    yup, just went from 2:10 to 2:20 immediately after hitting 2:10 ing bull man

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    welp, that was expected. furiously refreshing until the add to cart button popped up, immediately clicked it and "this item is out of stock."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welp, that was expected. furiously refreshing until the add to cart button popped up, immediately clicked it and "this item is out of stock."
    Gamestop actually had bundles today in stock for 12-15 minutes. First one had to buy Demon's Souls and Spiderman Ultimate plus an extra DualSense and a Gamestop giftcard and it was $730, in stock for about 12 minutes. Second one was the same for $720 except with Sackboy instead of Demon's Souls. I'm not paying for a ing second controller though and don't GAF about Demon's Souls nor Sackboy for full price so I didn't bother.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This 's too much of a hassle just to play Ghost of Tsushima at 60fps. I'll just play the for free at 30 fps when the 7.55 exploit for PS4 drops in a couple of weeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best result I got was 'this item is in stock, store only' at some ing store in Maryland.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a friend of a friend who works at best buy. He'll let me know when they're available.

If you gots are interested I can probably hook you up. I can even sell you mine for an extra 100 baseline bum.

Getting this is not one of my priorities but you s got me in the mood. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a friend of a friend who works at best buy. He'll let me know when they're available.

If you gots are interested I can probably hook you up. I can even sell you mine for an extra 100 baseline bum.

Getting this is not one of my priorities but you s got me in the mood. lol
    LOL I'm not buying from your scalping ass. Would ruin my margins when I scalp it after playing Ghost of Tsushima tbh.

I just wanted to buy a PS5, play Tsushima, and then sell that while it's still high priced. Then in holiday season buy one when there will be more to play on it. But I wasted so much time on it today between Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart think I might just say it and play Tsushima on my PS4 Slim and not buy PS5 until late in the year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum what you doing up late? Gonna go spam Best Buy again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum what you doing up late? Gonna go spam Best Buy again?
    Think I'm going to wait to see how this 7.55 exploit for PS4 turns out before buying a PS5. If it drives up the re-sale price of 7.50 PS4 a lot I think I'm just going to sell the er and get serious trying to land a PS5. If not I'll still hold onto it until PS5 isn't such a bas to find. What's funny is I only spent $220 on my PS4 brand new in 2016 and there's a decent chance I could get every cent back selling it now even before the 7.55 exploit releases. So maybe I'll still sell it once I finish Yakuza 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think I'm going to wait to see how this 7.55 exploit for PS4 turns out before buying a PS5. If it drives up the re-sale price of 7.50 PS4 a lot I think I'm just going to sell the er and get serious trying to land a PS5. If not I'll still hold onto it until PS5 isn't such a bas to find. What's funny is I only spent $220 on my PS4 brand new in 2016 and there's a decent chance I could get every cent back selling it now even before the 7.55 exploit releases. So maybe I'll still sell it once I finish Yakuza 4.
    whats the story with this 7.55 stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats the story with this 7.55 stuff
    There was a kernel exploit for at least firmware 7.51 publicly announced a couple of weeks ago, but Sony only marked the bug fixed at the time of 8.00's release so it's pretty likely the kernel exploit is good through firmware 7.55 (last firmware before 8.00). That kernel exploit combined with another hack patched out in 8.00 allows you to install homebrew (eg emulators, fan made ports of games, etc) as well as pirate games released up to 7.55. So for instance, most games from 2020 and before. I think the unpatched N64 graphics version of Cyberpunk is the latest released game you'll be able to play on 7.55. If your PS4 connected to the internet on October 14th, 2020 or later you're probably already on firmware 8.00 or later this hack does nothing for you, as there is no way to roll back to an earlier firmware (well there is, but it's long and requires you to have already made a full backup before on earlier firmware). But if you have a system on 7.55 or below you're within the next few weeks going to either be able to pirate the vast majority of the PS4 library or likely sell your PS4 for a decent profit (7.02 and below is already hacked with a publicly released homebrew enabler if you're on that firmware or lower).

To see your firmware version go to Settings -> System -> System Information and it'll be listed next to System Software.

If you're on something below 8.00 and want to pirate and/or sell your system for more, completely shut off internet access for your PS4 by going to System -> Network and unchecking Connect to the Internet. Also go to System -> Automatic Downloads and uncheck everything.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was a kernel exploit for at least firmware 7.51 publicly announced a couple of weeks ago, but Sony only marked the bug fixed at the time of 8.00's release so it's pretty likely the kernel exploit is good through firmware 7.55 (last firmware before 8.00). That kernel exploit combined with another hack patched out in 8.00 allows you to install homebrew (eg emulators, fan made ports of games, etc) as well as pirate games released up to 7.55. So for instance, most games from 2020 and before. I think the unpatched N64 graphics version of Cyberpunk is the latest released game you'll be able to play on 7.55. If your PS4 connected to the internet on October 14th, 2020 or later you're probably already on firmware 8.00 or later this hack does nothing for you, as there is no way to roll back to an earlier firmware (well there is, but it's long and requires you to have already made a full backup before on earlier firmware). But if you have a system on 7.55 or below you're within the next few weeks going to either be able to pirate the vast majority of the PS4 library or likely sell your PS4 for a decent profit (7.02 and below is already hacked with a publicly released homebrew enabler if you're on that firmware or lower).

To see your firmware version go to Settings -> System -> System Information and it'll be listed next to System Software.

If you're on something below 8.00 and want to pirate and/or sell your system for more, completely shut off internet access for your PS4 by going to System -> Network and unchecking Connect to the Internet. Also go to System -> Automatic Downloads and uncheck everything.
    How about resetting to factory settings via safe mode? Re initiating your PS4 would theoretically put your PS4 to the version you bought it in, no?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about resetting to factory settings via safe mode? Re initiating your PS4 would theoretically put your PS4 to the version you bought it in, no?
    Nope

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the one and only known way to revert to a lower firmware on PS4. Anything else you see is a scam.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the one and only known way to revert to a lower firmware on PS4. Anything else you see is a scam.

Wow that's re ed.

Out at "solder" onto motheboard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow that's re ed.

Out at "solder" onto motheboard.
    No console wants you ever downgrading firmware so they all put traps to keep you from being able to do it. I don't know how Sony does it on PS4 but for instance on Switch every time you do a firmware upgrade through official update it burns a microscopic fuse in the cpu so that it is impossible to boot the system on a lower firmware than the one burned into the cpu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most consoles burn fuses on system updates. That's write once, so it's easy to detect if you downgraded.

Thread Information