Page 261 of 376 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271311361 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,525 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing thru HZD on the PC now that it's playable. Great game but I forgot how meh the weapons/armor/skills were in this game. Looks amazing though
    i actually didnt mind that aspect of it. im much more in favor of the action element than rpg (generally), one of the big reasons i really like sekiro. no armor/weapons. also found god of war armors to be frustrating to deal with until i hit NG+ and just got whatever i wanted

but in horizon, even the skills were kinda meh. once you have silent strike, thats like 50% of the game . the double/triple shot things were good too, but everything else felt "nice" but didnt change the way i approached combat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Squad 2.0 - Finally the game is playable on my setup. Best mil-sim around

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Squad 2.0 - Finally the game is playable on my setup. Best mil-sim around
    Why? Do they have war rape?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7.55 firmware just got hacked on PoorStation 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? Do they have war rape?
    Epic was just giving out Vietnam War Rape Simulator the other day.. you didn't get it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warzone, non-stop, because I hate fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive fallen back into playing speed chess

pretty out of shape

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive fallen back into playing speed chess

pretty out of shape
    Bend over, I've got something for you to fall back into.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished:

Gears 5. Nothing to say. It's Gears, the brawny 80s action movie of videogames.

Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Fantastic "Metroidvania." And uses Dolby Atmos more effectively than Gears 5, which is a 3d game.

Playing:

Alan Wake. Stephen King meets Twin Peaks, packaged in Remedy's signature pulpy style. And for a movie game, has an interesting gameplay mechanic with how you have to use light.

Wipeout Omega Collection. One of my all-time favorite videogame series. The remastered graphics are stunning and runs at a constant 60fps that never dips. Gaming perfection. Gets you in that "flow" state similar to a great shmup or combo oriented beat 'em up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I've got something for you to fall back into.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished:

Gears 5. Nothing to say. It's Gears, the brawny 80s action movie of videogames.
    Man I bought Gears 1 in 2007 and still never finished the game. It's the same mission over and over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I bought Gears 1 in 2007 and still never finished the game. It's the same mission over and over.
    Definitely a game/series you just turn your brain off to and blast .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you like Gears, Outriders is pretty much the same. IIRC, the game launches Apr 1st.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    If you like Gears, Outriders is pretty much the same. IIRC, the game launches Apr 1st.
    Played the demo, was kind of entertaining. Reminded me of a third person Destiny. It has potential but i'm sure it'll fail to differentiate itself and probably won't be great. got my eye on it though

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Finally level 30 in HZD so traversed over to the frozen wilds area. I forgot how difficult the game can be on higher difficulty settings before you get that power armor and the improved spear. Never got past the intro mission of this area on my original playthrough so hoping it adds a decent amount of meat to the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally level 30 in HZD so traversed over to the frozen wilds area. I forgot how difficult the game can be on higher difficulty settings before you get that power armor and the improved spear. Never got past the intro mission of this area on my original playthrough so hoping it adds a decent amount of meat to the game.
    Bend over, I'll give you a decent amount of meat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doesnt the power armor get neutered there by those disruptor thingies?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

doesnt the power armor get neutered there by those disruptor thingies?
    Does it? tbh i havent played it since it first came out so i've forgotten a lot of the later details

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished Ghost of Tsushima and got the platinum. I'd probably put it 4th on my list of favorite PS4 exclusives. I think my top 5 PS4 exclusives would be

1. Bloodborne
    2. Persona 5 Royal
    3. God of War
    4. Ghost of Tsushima
    5. Yakuza 0

Mostly agree with the reviews. The combat was awesome when playing as a samurai, but the stealth was kind of weak when playing as a shinobi. The standoffs were awesome. They're easy in the first half of the game but when you're into the second half there is some real risk to reward with them. Especially if going against someone with a spear in the last 1/3rd or so of the game. But it's really useful to do them since it gives you a ton of resolve if you max out the kill streak in the standoffs. I was worried they'd be lame from what I saw in the reveal for the game a couple of months before it came out, but they're pretty tense in the late game. Also thought the Japanese voice acting was excellent, which wasn't a given for an American game. Really didn't like Jin's English voice at all, sounded like too much of a mild mannered nice guy while in the Japanese dub he had this underlying anger almost always in his voice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing thru HZD on the PC now that it's playable. Great game but I forgot how meh the weapons/armor/skills were in this game. Looks amazing though
    Yakuza 6 just came out on the CODEX Store man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The draw to Gears for me was the inclusion of cooperative play when games mostly had ditched that feature. It was like modern-day Contra.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I never finished the first Gears of War's campaign, just like I never finished CoD:MW's campaign, but I poured a load of hours into the multiplayer. I played the Halo trilogy for the campaign and Gears and CoD for the multiplayer.

Thread Information