Page 263 of 376 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    <b><a href="https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=131" target="_blank">baseline bum</a></b> Do you mean to tell me Nier Replicant is basically a new game? Pricing would indicate so.
    Nier Replicant will explain a lot of interesting parts of NieR Automata, such as Project Gestalt, Emil the re who sells you in the city from that truck, lunar tears, Kaine, the Devola and Popola androids and why they were so hated, and probably other stuff I'm forgetting. I'm not sure how the reviews are going to be. For instance, Gamespot all over the original on 360 / PS3

Though I completely disagree with most of this video, especially the reviewer saying the story was lame. I thought the story was even better than Automata's story. And the complaints about the fetch quests are kind of ridiculous since it plays into the early story; namely, being a father trying to scrounge money any way possible to care for his sick daughter. Though in this game they do like the Japanese PS3 version where you're the y haired brother taking care of your sister rather than the ugly father taking care of your daughter. It does make some plot developments later make more sense controlling the brother instead of the father (they thought a father would play better with Western audiences than a JRPG looking brother would).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was about to say.

Going by what Twitter people are saying I was under the impression it was like a brand new game with at least added story. If not then I’m going to pass on this one.

Gameplay being a bit faster doesn’t move the needle for me.
    If you liked Automata don't pass on this one. Not saying pay $60 for it by any means, but definitely pick it up when it drops to $30 or so if you liked Automata's story. And after looking at the Gamespot video and how ugly the game looked on PS3 and 360 maybe I shouldn't call it a light remaster graphically.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck man, the more I think about Replicant, the more highly I'd recommend it. I don't want to give too much away, but Yoko Tarou was inspired to make this game by the 9/11 attacks and the Iraq War and it ends up being a pretty interesting premise the game is based on. Though you'll have to do the second playthrough to see what he's trying to get at. Second playthrough you don't repeat any of the more tedious early game stuff from the first playthrough, just the more action packed later part of the game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck man, the more I think about Replicant, the more highly I'd recommend it. I don't want to give too much away, but Yoko Tarou was inspired to make this game by the 9/11 attacks and the Iraq War and it ends up being a pretty interesting premise the game is based on. Though you'll have to do the second playthrough to see what he's trying to get at. Second playthrough you don't repeat any of the more tedious early game stuff from the first playthrough, just the more action packed later part of the game.
    Yeah I’ll get it down the road. Who knows, it might even get added to the PlayStation plus collection.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Playing the Miles Morales Spiderman game, pretty fun albeit nothing really new compared to the other Spiderman game.

I'm also about to beat HZD again, been putting it off since the PS5 came in but need to wrap that one up. Finished the Frozen Wilds quest line. I enjoyed what it added to the game but i have to say i'm a bit disappointed in the length and the resolution to the story of the DLC. still, been a blast replaying it on PC. 8.75/10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing the Miles Morales Spiderman game, pretty fun albeit nothing really new compared to the other Spiderman game.

I'm also about to beat HZD again, been putting it off since the PS5 came in but need to wrap that one up. Finished the Frozen Wilds quest line. I enjoyed what it added to the game but i have to say i'm a bit disappointed in the length and the resolution to the story of the DLC. still, been a blast replaying it on PC. 8.75/10
    Wonder if we'll get a PS5 60 fps upgrade when the game goes free on the 19th.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Wonder if we'll get a PS5 60 fps upgrade when the game goes free on the 19th.
    which game? HZD or Spiderman?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    which game? HZD or Spiderman?
    HZD. Spiderman costs $20 if you want the remaster with 60 fps + RT if you bought the regular edition of Miles Morales.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Outriders is pretty fun, but rather difficult playing solo without changing the difficulty which I refuse to do

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Getsu Fuma Den Undying Moon looks incredible. Sequel to an amazing Famicom game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blitzed through Kakarot. would only recommend the game if you were a DBZ fan. game is basically just like the reviews. faithful retelling of the story, some great cutscenes for the big moments (though some of the quality is inconsistent). the combat was not as good as the 2D system from the Budokai 3 (i never played FigherZ which looks like a Marvel v CapCom clone and was well reviewed). the ki attacks to look very flashy and are cool to look at, but the fighting got pretty monotonous, especially since so many enemies are re-used

only played it because i got it for free. story covers the basic DBZ sagas... Saiyan, Freeza, Android/Cell, and Buu. the DLC which i dont have covers stuff from Dragonball Super.

playing Celeste now... then Yakuza 0

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you have Kiwami 1,2 and Yakuza 3 then I say play those first. I wish I did it that way instead.

It makes Yakuza 0 story richer and more engrossing. I couldn't get used to a particular character being re ed acting after playing 0. Damn you baseline bum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you have Kiwami 1,2 and Yakuza 3 then I say play those first. I wish I did it that way instead.

It makes Yakuza 0 story richer and more engrossing. I couldn't get used to a particular character being re ed acting after playing 0. Damn you baseline bum
    i have yakuza 0 and kiwami 1. my understanding is that yakuza 0 takes place first in the timeline. seemed like it makes sense to play 0 first.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have yakuza 0 and kiwami 1. my understanding is that yakuza 0 takes place first in the timeline. seemed like it makes sense to play 0 first.
    Yeah that's true. But I dont think it hinders the experience.

How do I say this without spoiling it. It's like playing God of War 4 and then playing God of War 1-3. Still great but you know 4 is on a whole other level both on story telling and innovation and gameplay.

Either way, I think you'll enjoy these games anyway you decide to play which is what matters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that's true. But I dont think it hinders the experience.

How do I say this without spoiling it. It's like playing God of War 4 and then playing God of War 1-3. Still great but you know 4 is on a whole other level both on story telling and innovation and gameplay.

Either way, I think you'll enjoy these games anyway you decide to play which is what matters.
    itll probably be a while before i play kiwami. will probably get through Dark Souls 2 and Days Gone before getting there, for example. and have a kid somewhere in the middle

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i beat Miles Morales Spiderman yesterday. Kinda disappointed at how short it was but i guess i expected it. i did actually like the story, though at a certain point Miles' refusal to properly deal with the main antagonist just because of their history is kind of annoying . like they're going to kill everyone in Harlem dude, wtf are you waiting for

on to demon's souls...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i beat Miles Morales Spiderman yesterday. Kinda disappointed at how short it was but i guess i expected it. i did actually like the story, though at a certain point Miles' refusal to properly deal with the main antagonist just because of their history is kind of annoying . like they're going to kill everyone in Harlem dude, wtf are you waiting for

on to demon's souls...
    Bend over, I'll show you disappointed at how shor.... um, never mind

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The new Resident Evil game will have a mercenary mode.

Also a slate of demos will start hitting consoles starting April 17th through May 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It does. Also Yakuza Kiwami 2 is $10 right now, lowest it has been. Great deal for that price.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...KUZAKIWAMI0002

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It does. Also Yakuza Kiwami 2 is $10 right now, lowest it has been. Great deal for that price.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...KUZAKIWAMI0002
    im sure by the time i clear my current backlog + TLOU2, it will be some time in 2023 and i can get it for less

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow I didn't know I still had access to Infamous First Light. They also have Infamous Second Son in the PS collection.

I never finished either so this is a great opportunity to have some mindless fun. Two easy plats coming up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im sure by the time i clear my current backlog + TLOU2, it will be some time in 2023 and i can get it for less
    That's not the way you're supposed to do it. You're just supposed to buy a bunch of when it's on sale and then never play it lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not the way you're supposed to do it. You're just supposed to buy a bunch of when it's on sale and then never play it lol.
    well yeah. thats why i've had this backlog for so long that i barely bought this past black friday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well yeah. thats why i've had this backlog for so long that i barely bought this past black friday
    Ugh I bought a boatload of PS3 games back in 2017 when they went on really low sale prices and have played like 3 of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the only Playstation game I bought in 2020 was Persona 5 Royal.

Thread Information