Page 264 of 376 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast
Results 6,576 to 6,600 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh I bought a boatload of PS3 games back in 2017 when they went on really low sale prices and have played like 3 of them.
    did you ever finish sekiro?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did you ever finish sekiro?
    Nah, gotta restart that at some point. Too great of a game to not play through.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finished Celeste

very good game. has legitimate NES difficulty but has pretty forgiving checkpoints. i logged over 2k deaths during my playthrough

you can also unlock even more challenging "B-Sides" to each of the chapter, but im not really interested in that

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The game director for Days Gone is having a full on meltdown on twitter. Also telling players to buy "the ing full price" game if they want a sequel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finished Celeste

very good game. has legitimate NES difficulty but has pretty forgiving checkpoints. i logged over 2k deaths during my playthrough

you can also unlock even more challenging "B-Sides" to each of the chapter, but im not really interested in that
    So a lot tougher than the late game sections of Guacamelee? Been wanting to play Celeste. Usually steer clear of these NES style games but after seeing how much of a blast Dead Cells was I'm more open to trying more of these style throwback games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So a lot tougher than the late game sections of Guacamelee? Been wanting to play Celeste. Usually steer clear of these NES style games but after seeing how much of a blast Dead Cells was I'm more open to trying more of these style throwback games.
    yeah i'd say Celeste levels were way harder than Guacamelee levels. whats so different is that each screen you progress through is its own checkpoint... so you could literally rack up dozens of deaths in a couple of minutes. like i said, i had over 2k deaths in Celeste. did not have anything close to that in Guacamelee. but the checkpoints are pretty forgiving and theres no loading after deaths, so its not that big a deal.

it definitely requires much more precision than guacamalee. the main game is pretty tough but its doable. then there's additional content where you basically unlock a new difficulty level. i have no interest in that

tl;dr its very hard but the game wants you to win
    Last edited by spurraider21; 04-18-2021 at 10:24 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    <b><a href="https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=131" target="_blank">baseline bum</a></b> Do you mean to tell me Nier Replicant is basically a new game? Pricing would indicate so.
    Damn this looks to be a pretty interesting extra mission for Nier Replicant

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn i thought the Nier game was new....well I guess it'll be new to me. Automata was crazy good, got it on BB's recommendation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, got my Tonyhax memory card for when this comes out.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    started playing Fallout 76 again after about a year of not touching it. glad to see my base is still in tact. game is a decent time killer.

kind of in that period where i'm not sure what to play so i'm playing this. i wanted to dive into Demon's Souls but tbh after beating DS3 finally recently i dont think i have the energy to die constantly right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Started Oddworld but haven't had much spare time recently... also will probably check out MLB despite not being a beisbol fan, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Started Oddworld but haven't had much spare time recently... also will probably check out MLB despite not being a beisbol fan, tbh
    So you playing R&C Rift Apart or FF7R Intergrade on June 11th? Or , you probably played through both already

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you playing R&C Rift Apart or FF7R Intergrade on June 11th? Or , you probably played through both already
    Haven't played FF7 yet, but not a fan of the series, so I'll probably skip...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck man, I think this is a really fair review of Nier Replicant. Personally the story makes this more a 9/10 game to me than the 8/10 they gave it, but it feels like a pretty accurate summary based on my playthrough of the original. I'm very tempted to buy it soon though for the new ending added and for the free story DLC they showed off a few days ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck man, I think this is a really fair review of Nier Replicant. Personally the story makes this more a 9/10 game to me than the 8/10 they gave it, but it feels like a pretty accurate summary based on my playthrough of the original. I'm very tempted to buy it soon though for the new ending added and for the free story DLC they showed off a few days ago.

Been playing it and so far it's great! I'm really happy that they updated the combat system, it feels snappier and has a faster pace compared to the original. Of course this game you don't really play it for the gameplay but for the amazing story, they really did a great job in remastering this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing it and so far it's great! I'm really happy that they updated the combat system, it feels snappier and has a faster pace compared to the original. Of course this game you don't really play it for the gameplay but for the amazing story, they really did a great job in remastering this game.
    Yeah the original combat was a little rough. I'm actually glad I played Automata first so I didn't know the big plot twist yet that I obviously would have having played Gestalt or Replicant first. Really glad they went with the brother too instead of ugly father like in Gestalt, story makes so much more sense with the brother.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Went to get it on Amazon. 's sold out? lol

They only have loxbox ones right now.

I'll see if they get it between now and May 14 which is when my pre order Mass Effect Trilogy Legendary edition ships.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Went to get it on Amazon. 's sold out? lol

They only have loxbox ones right now.

I'll see if they get it between now and May 14 which is when my pre order Mass Effect Trilogy Legendary edition ships.
    Best Buy? Target? Walmart?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best Buy? Target? Walmart?
    I have prime so I take advantage of the 2 day shipping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, if you want to know the origin of the Black Scrawl, the disease attacking Nier's sister Yonah at the beginning of Nier Replicant, it comes from Ending E of Drakengard (which was Yoko Taro's first big game AFAIK). Which only makes any sense after seeing the events leading up to Ending D of Drakengard. Which only makes sense if you have done Endings A, B, C of Drakengard. But while most JRPG are pretty grindy, Drakengard is painfully grindy to get Ending E, so I'd just advise watching videos of it. Thankfully Nier is nowhere near as grindy. Here are Endings D and E of Drakengard:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you have any Walmarts that are a reasonable trip, they seem to be selling for $50 instore.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-invent...?sku=216059792

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Returnal looks good graphically but lacks story it seems. Its roguelike which is not going to appeal to a whole lot of people.

Dying means you get respawned at the very beginning OF THE GAME. I would never buy such a game but would take ElNono codes all day.

Also Sony still sucks at advertising games. This comes out April 30th and yet little is known about it and little online presence.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    trying to play A Plague Tale: Innocence right now. seems fairly narrative driven so hopefully i don't get bored of it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trying to play A Plague Tale: Innocence right now. seems fairly narrative driven so hopefully i don't get bored of it
    Man, Nier Replicant if you want a story. You played NieR Automata already right?

Thread Information