Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269
Results 6,701 to 6,713 of 6713
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have not. I'm just not into horror games.
    Not really a horror game IMO. More like survival. Kind of gives off a bit of a The Last of Us Part I vibe with the way you need to conserve ammo and avoid fights when you can.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's essentially a bunch errors with the same code. CE-112839-4
    That error means the internet disconnected or is unavailable. Might be a wi-fi thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really a horror game IMO. More like survival. Kind of gives off a bit of a The Last of Us Part I vibe with the way you need to conserve ammo and avoid fights when you can.
    Maybe I need to give it another chance. Just don't like dark/horror games in general. Like you guys were big fans of Dying Light, it's a completely meh game to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe I need to give it another chance. Just don't like dark/horror games in general. Like you guys were big fans of Dying Light, it's a completely meh game to me.
    How far did you get into Dying Light? It doesn't just grab you right away, it's kind of lame when you're only able to use sticks and pipes early on, but 3-4 hours in when you can start using swords and sickles it becomes really satisfying ultraviolence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How far did you get into Dying Light? It doesn't just grab you right away, it's kind of lame when you're only able to use sticks and pipes early on, but 3-4 hours in when you can start using swords and sickles it becomes really satisfying ultraviolence.
    I played it more or less halfway through, mostly because you guys kept pumping it... had some moments, but at some point I was like I'm not enjoying this, and moved on...

There used to be a time where I used to play everything, but now I'm a bit more picky with what I play.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That game could use a third person view camera. Other than stealth games, first person view takes me out of it which is ironic.

I guess I like to see the action of what my character is doing at any given moment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn apparently the newest patch for Returnal corrupts save files

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can confirm Resident Evil 2 remake is an outstanding single player experience

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Game froze on my best run.

I finally put that game to bed for a while. Playing the free May games. Wreckfest is kind of cool.
    Were you able to get to the 2nd area at least?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were you able to get to the 2nd area at least?
    Not really. I must be having the worst luck ever in games. I cant find good weapon drops at all on my runs. All I come across is the ty blaster or shotgun which is slow and highly ineffective in my opinion. And my ty side arm.

Then the update further ed things up because it made the game unplayable between crashes and save corruption.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Yeah the shotgun is ass. The default weapon is not that bad provided you can consistently hit him. i think i had the carbine when i got past him but came pretty close with the starting weapon a couple times. i'd say just try to find some obolites and make yourself a health consumable, and then once you find the vault go back to your ship and nap until your health is restored and then fight him. the third phase isnt too bad if you can manage to not get hit during the firs two, its really his fast melee attacks and double laser attacks that are a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't played the newest one yet but it looks amazing and I love turn based RPG, so sounds awesome. You have 7 mainline games plus two samurai spinoffs plus Judgement 1 & 2 if you want to play the PS3/PS4 Kiryu style of games.

Thread Information