Page 269 of 376 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319369 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,725 of 9381
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Game froze on my best run.

I finally put that game to bed for a while. Playing the free May games. Wreckfest is kind of cool.
    Were you able to get to the 2nd area at least?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were you able to get to the 2nd area at least?
    Not really. I must be having the worst luck ever in games. I cant find good weapon drops at all on my runs. All I come across is the ty blaster or shotgun which is slow and highly ineffective in my opinion. And my ty side arm.

Then the update further ed things up because it made the game unplayable between crashes and save corruption.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Yeah the shotgun is ass. The default weapon is not that bad provided you can consistently hit him. i think i had the carbine when i got past him but came pretty close with the starting weapon a couple times. i'd say just try to find some obolites and make yourself a health consumable, and then once you find the vault go back to your ship and nap until your health is restored and then fight him. the third phase isnt too bad if you can manage to not get hit during the firs two, its really his fast melee attacks and double laser attacks that are a .

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't played the newest one yet but it looks amazing and I love turn based RPG, so sounds awesome. You have 7 mainline games plus two samurai spinoffs plus Judgement 1 & 2 if you want to play the PS3/PS4 Kiryu style of games.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Currently playing King's Quest. Nice chilled game all about the story.

I miss these episodic games. they should really make more point and clickity games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know I'm a late to the party, and this is out of character for me, but Days Gone is ing excellent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know I'm a late to the party, and this is out of character for me, but Days Gone is ing excellent.
    Might pick it up when it goes to $4.99 on PSN.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dont have PS+? was free in the collection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got it free from PS+.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dont have PS+? was free in the collection.
    I got it free from PS+.
    I have no use for PS Plus. I don't play games online and the PS Plus Collection is mostly stuff I have either already played or can get bargain basement in sales if I do want to ever play it. Only time I seriously thought about it was when Control was a PS Plus game, but decided against it when they said the PS Plus version of Final Fantasy VII Remake wouldn't get the free PS5 upgrade like versions of the game you bought.

Also kind of sucks the PS Plus Collection put the scrub version of Persona 5 on it, which is absolutely not worth playing when the far superior Persona 5 Royal is out and goes on sale all the time now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no use for PS Plus. I don't play games online and the PS Plus Collection is mostly stuff I have either already played or can get bargain basement in sales if I do want to ever play it. Only time I seriously thought about it was when Control was a PS Plus game, but decided against it when they said the PS Plus version of Final Fantasy VII Remake wouldn't get the free PS5 upgrade like versions of the game you bought.

Also kind of sucks the PS Plus Collection put the scrub version of Persona 5 on it, which is absolutely not worth playing when the far superior Persona 5 Royal is out and goes on sale all the time now.
    I dont either but if you're into trophy hunting it's a must. Most games have online trophies which is a real downer so I have to get it. The monthly free games are always a welcome addition on top of the collection now, too.

I get to play FF7 remake now when otherwise I would have never bothered with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i just started Yakuza 0. the combat feels kinda button mashy, and the random street encounters are already kinda tiring. similar dynamic in dbz kakarot in those ways (with different combat systems, though)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i just started Yakuza 0. the combat feels kinda button mashy, and the random street encounters are already kinda tiring. similar dynamic in dbz kakarot in those ways (with different combat systems, though)
    Doesn't really feel any less button mashy than Spiderman IMO (really enjoying that game BTW, pretty early in Act 3 right now). Def don't skip the sidequests. Main quest is straight drama with an awesome story line, but side quests are mostly comedy and are especially hilarious if you make stupid choices. Gotta admit I played the out of Out Run in the arcade too, loved that game in the 80s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't really feel any less button mashy than Spiderman IMO (really enjoying that game BTW, pretty early in Act 3 right now). Def don't skip the sidequests. Main quest is straight drama with an awesome story line, but side quests are mostly comedy and are especially hilarious if you make stupid choices. Gotta admit I played the out of Out Run in the arcade too, loved that game in the 80s.
    somewhat, yeah. though spiderman has the arkham style combat heavily relying on dodge/counters. yakuza doesnt have nearly as robust a counter system. plus with spidey you're zipping all over the place, not just slugging around. using gadgets and web ability, etc.

how far along are you in spider-man?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    somewhat, yeah. though spiderman has the arkham style combat heavily relying on dodge/counters. yakuza doesnt have nearly as robust a counter system. plus with spidey you're zipping all over the place, not just slugging around. using gadgets and web ability, etc.
    As you develop Kiryu you'll get this awesome parry move that becomes absolutely critical to learn how to time if you want to do the optional late game and is pretty useful in the rest of the late game. And Mr Shakedown is pretty tough in the early game if you're not doing a lot of heat actions and using weapons. The more heat actions you unlock the more fun combat gets. Like when you beat a guy with a pipe and then stick it up his ass to finish him off. I'm pretty sure that heat action is in Yakuza 0, outside chance it's in Yakuza Kiwami instead though (Kiwami just means extreme so Yakuza Kiwami is really just Yakuza 1 Extreme).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As you develop Kiryu you'll get this awesome parry move that becomes absolutely critical to learn how to time if you want to do the optional late game and is pretty useful in the rest of the late game. And Mr Shakedown is pretty tough in the early game if you're not doing a lot of heat actions and using weapons. The more heat actions you unlock the more fun combat gets. Like when you beat a guy with a pipe and then stick it up his ass to finish him off. I'm pretty sure that heat action is in Yakuza 0, outside chance it's in Yakuza Kiwami instead though (Kiwami just means extreme so Yakuza Kiwami is really just Yakuza 1 Extreme).
    nice. i literally just started, and did see there are some nice skill trees. was just my early takeaway, though yeah its pretty unfair to judge combat early on. God of War's combat in the early parts of the game were pretty grueling before unlocking abilities, too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice. i literally just started, and did see there are some nice skill trees. was just my early takeaway, though yeah its pretty unfair to judge combat early on. God of War's combat in the early parts of the game were pretty grueling before unlocking abilities, too
    Also if you end up liking the game, you have until the morning of the 13th to get Yakuza Kiwami (remake of 1) for $5, Yakuza Kiwami 2 (remake of 2) for $10, and Yakuza 3-5 Remastered for $10 each in the Golden Week sale. Though I expect to see those deals back in either the Summer Sale or the Thanksgiving Sale too, as they go on discount a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also if you end up liking the game, you have until the morning of the 13th to get Yakuza Kiwami (remake of 1) for $5, Yakuza Kiwami 2 (remake of 2) for $10, and Yakuza 3-5 Remastered for $10 each in the Golden Week sale. Though I expect to see those deals back in either the Summer Sale or the Thanksgiving Sale too, as they go on discount a lot.
    i already have Kiwami

not in a rush to buy more games at this point, other than when i get around to TLOU2

after Yakuza 0, probably gonna play the last of the tomb raider trilogy, or Days gone. at some point i gotta nut up and play Dark Souls 2 and 3 as well . been putting those off for some time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i already have Kiwami

not in a rush to buy more games at this point, other than when i get around to TLOU2

after Yakuza 0, probably gonna play the last of the tomb raider trilogy, or Days gone. at some point i gotta nut up and play Dark Souls 2 and 3 as well . been putting those off for some time.
    I gotta play Dark Souls 3 too, but will probably go back and restart Sekiro first when I want to scratch that itch. Also Shadow of the Tomb Raider (think it's the complete edition) is $15 until Wednesday morning if you don't have it yet. I think it's the lowest price it has ever been. Kind of tempted to get it on PS5 just so I don't have to install Windows 10 to play on PC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gotta play Dark Souls 3 too, but will probably go back and restart Sekiro first when I want to scratch that itch. Also Shadow of the Tomb Raider (think it's the complete edition) is $15 until Wednesday morning if you don't have it yet. I think it's the lowest price it has ever been. Kind of tempted to get it on PS5 just so I don't have to install Windows 10 to play on PC.
    i got shadow a while ago on sale. dont remember what for but it must have been cheap for me to have bought it that long ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yakuza 0 combat and Other elements related to combat and levelling up sucks. Super outdated. I’d focus on side quest and story. Honestly i advoce you to just focus on story and treat every chapter like netlfix

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bowling was fun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just beat the first boss. The Kuze guy. The time it takes your character to get back up is really frustrating

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just beat the first boss. The Kuze guy. The time it takes your character to get back up is really frustrating
    Getting up quick and being able to do attacks from the ground are skill tree upgrades.

Thread Information