Page 280 of 280 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280
Results 6,976 to 6,979 of 6979
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is weird but do you guys who have a PS5 having any controller issues while playing? I mean physically.

The side of my middle finger is getting shredded because for some reason I’m resting it at the back of the controller, near the bump of the right trigger. The rough surface of the Dual Sense is grating the out of it.

It might just be the current game I’m playing though. The swinging momentum of spider man makes you grip the controller super tight.
    Never noticed any problems and I'd be playing Spiderman for decently long sessions back when I was playing it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never noticed any problems and I'd be playing Spiderman for decently long sessions back when I was playing it.
    BTW, son look what I just got.

With so many tokens to spare, too. I am actually missing 9 suits but I guess those are added on because I got the GOTY edition with all the DLCs so I have to play that to get those.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I finally beat Ratchet and Clank. Now all I need is Phantom Pain and I'll be done with my entire PS4 backlog.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

det killed Joel cuz her mom or dad was an NPC... don't care if she has a , it's bull , and no matter how many hours you want me to play so I 'understand' her point of view, I just wanted sweet revenge.
    I actually liked her character and enjoyed her tranny companion story did not enjoy watching her get butt ed though

Thread Information