Page 282 of 376 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332 ... LastLast
Results 7,026 to 7,050 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know where this is going with EA... "Madden so realistic you even get real ads!"

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game I paid $70 for and I have to watch ing commercials? that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    grinded for a minute in yakuza 0... finished the whole real estate and cabaret club business storylines. big timesink, but gave a load of money to ugprade moves and unlocked the secret fight style for each character.

kiryu's beast style was complete dog early, but with the power ups you get so much fkn hyper armor that you just plow through crowds . i found his legendary style to be unimpressive. havent tried majima's legendary style yet, so far i only feel comfortable with the bat, and sometimes the break dancing when im getting swarmed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far enjoying the Abby storyline. Want to unlock fast stealth kills for her though, they seem to take quite a bit longer than Ellie's. Though Abby can use shivs like Joel could in the first. Wonder why Ellie can't use them this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far enjoying the Abby storyline. Want to unlock fast stealth kills for her though, they seem to take quite a bit longer than Ellie's. Though Abby can use shivs like Joel could in the first. Wonder why Ellie can't use them this game.
    Ellie has the switchblade, just different play styles. I don't even think Abby has fast stealth kills. There's a lot of overlap but Abby's weapons and skills are less stealth focused.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i knew this was coming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta say, Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart is actually pretty good. Surprisingly fun for a "kids" game tbh, and the graphics are pretty great
    You already finish it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like RE8 crack coming soon for PoorC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You already finish it?
    I finished it twice, tbh... played the regular game then the challenge mode to 100% it. It's a fun game, tbh

In before

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will pick that up when it goes on a bin sale.

No way am I paying 70 shillings for such a short game. And only because I hear it’s a completionist type of game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ellie has the switchblade, just different play styles. I don't even think Abby has fast stealth kills. There's a lot of overlap but Abby's weapons and skills are less stealth focused.
    Just finished the first day of Abby's story and have used stealth wherever possible. Really enjoying the writing, can't believe people hate on this game so much when Abby has a legitimate reason to murder Joel the way she did. She is an awesome character.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just started Nier Replicant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I finished it twice, tbh... played the regular game then the challenge mode to 100% it. It's a fun game, tbh

In before
    Challenge mode is crack.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    You already finish it?
    Not yet, I'm on the last part of the game though.

I'm playing Mafia III on PC right now and jesus christ this game is a show of bugs i've managed to find some videos online to adjust some specific settings and it runs a little better but it's embarrassing how buggy this game is for being 4 years old

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The death animations in a plague’s tale are awesome.

I haven’t played a game this tense since Dead Space. Horror isn’t my thing.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    The death animations in a plague’s tale are awesome.

I haven’t played a game this tense since Dead Space. Horror isn’t my thing.
    that opening scene with the dog...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the does anyone hate on The Last of Us Part II? Think I'm pretty late in game, in Santa Barbara with Ellie, and loving every bit of the writing so far. Abby is an amazing character and this game is so much better than the first one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the does anyone hate on The Last of Us Part II? Think I'm pretty late in game, in Santa Barbara with Ellie, and loving every bit of the writing so far. Abby is an amazing character and this game is so much better than the first one.
    Better than the first one lmao.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easily unless the game turns into a real show at the very end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is it better?

Taking gameplay aside which is pretty much the same with some enhancements in the second, How are the Abby and even the Ellie story here better than the first?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't like Abby. I waited X years to continue the story with Ellie and Joel and now I'm forced to play that . it.

(it's not a terrible game either though, I did generally enjoy playing it, I just hated the whole part with Abby, which is half of the game pretty much).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't like Abby. I waited X years to continue the story with Ellie and Joel and now I'm forced to play that . it.

(it's not a terrible game either though, I did generally enjoy playing it, I just hated the whole part with Abby, which is half of the game pretty much).
    Abby is the continuation of the story of Ellie and Joel. There needed to be consequences for Joel murdering all the doctors in Salt Lake and I'm glad there were. Kind of sad to see Ellie grow up into such a piece of though, Abby had so many chances to kill her but never wanted to blame Ellie for Joel's actions even after Ellie murdered the love of her life. Getting to be Abby and see what a decent person she was at her core told so much about Ellie and how ed up a person she had become. So it was no surprise when she abandoned Dina and JJ. The contrast between Abby having a good head on her shoulders and being a decent person vs Ellie who had no command over her emotions was awesome, I loved it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah nice so you haven't gotten to play as Abby yet. I think that flashback was right after Hillcrest. That area was a pain in the ass on grounded.
    Gotta say I thought the hardest part of the game was when you were Abby in the parking garage and Tommy was sniping you while sending clickers at you. That was difficult because every time you'd try to use a melee weapon on the other infected Tommy would get a clean shot at you.

Thread Information