Page 284 of 376 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294334 ... LastLast
Results 7,076 to 7,100 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're getting bored with PS4 games there isn't a whole lot on PS5 that's going to keep you too busy. Demon's Souls is probably worth picking up if you never played it on PS3 and Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart looks awesome, but otherwise Miles Morales is on PS4 and Returnal looks kind of meh IMO. I bought my PS5 mostly to play PS4 games like Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us Part II, Dragon Quest XI S, Final Fantasy VII Remake, etc at 60 fps and to play the two Spiderman games at 60 fps with raytracing. I have yet to play a PS5 game that's not on PS4... well, unless you want to count Astro's Playroom. Which is a pretty cool game though only a few hours long.
    That's exactly why I want a PS5 lol. I never played Demon's Souls and I keep hearing about how great and next gen feeling ratchet and clank is. I also want to play GoT and TLOU2 at 60 fps.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's exactly why I want a PS5 lol. I never played Demon's Souls and I keep hearing about how great and next gen feeling ratchet and clank is. I also want to play GoT and TLOU2 at 60 fps.
    Honestly have to say Demons Souls is a lower tier Souls game. Still good, but not Bloodborne nor Dark Souls nor Dark Souls III level. Tsushima really is something at 60 fps, that one is worth waiting for. I enjoyed the out of TLOU Part II, but think it would have worked almost as well at 30 fps. I wouldn't wait to get a PS5 if you haven't played it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't even try to scoff me while you're sporting a Lonnie Walker avatar lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thinking about buying the bundle the PlayStation store has going on for Assassin’s Creed Origin, Odyssey and Valhalla for 55 bucks.

They have a 75% off deal going on right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just picked up Sekiro, I'm ready to get my ass handed to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if you like turn based RPG, but Amazon has Persona 5 Royal for $25 right now (and if you get a version of Persona 5, make sure it's Persona 5 Royal). It's pretty weeby and looks like an anime so if that turns you off disregard, but if you like any of that and/or like turn based RPGs it's really awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just picked up Sekiro, I'm ready to get my ass handed to me.
    I really gotta play that more. Only went about 10 hours in then got distracted by another game. But those 10 hours were awesome. Definitely will have to start off from the beginning again though when I do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BB's hard on for P5 is legendary.

Talking about japanese games. I went back to Nier Automata to do some trophy cleanup to get that platinum but I have forgotten how terrible the travel system here is. So slow and the backtracking is insane. I ought to buy the trophies I'm missing from the shop.

Nah...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really gotta play that more. Only went about 10 hours in then got distracted by another game. But those 10 hours were awesome. Definitely will have to start off from the beginning again though when I do.
    I'm really enjoying it. It was hard to get accustomed to it at first because I was so used to Bloodborne's dodging. Here you really have to parry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm really enjoying it. It was hard to get accustomed to it at first because I was so used to Bloodborne's dodging. Here you really have to parry.
    Damn, you didn't parry all the time in Bloodborne? I don't parry much in the Souls games where backstabs are easier, but for me Bloodborne was learn to parry or die. Speaking of Souls games, Dark Souls III The Fire Fades Edition is $15 right now at Walmart. Though that game runs at a locked 60 fps on PS5 so might want to save playing it for then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, you didn't parry all the time in Bloodborne? I don't parry much in the Souls games where backstabs are easier, but for me Bloodborne was learn to parry or die. Speaking of Souls games, Dark Souls III The Fire Fades Edition is $15 right now at Walmart. Though that game runs at a locked 60 fps on PS5 so might want to save playing it for then.
    I'd parry in Bloodborne but not like this. In Sekiro the game seemingly rewards you for blocking. If your posture is off you hold block and it recovers twice as fast. I need spurraider21 to get in here and coach me

I'm on the Bull boss right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd parry in Bloodborne but not like this. In Sekiro the game seemingly rewards you for blocking. If your posture is off you hold block and it recovers twice as fast. I need spurraider21 to get in here and coach me

Great, he's going to come nag me now for quitting Sekiro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great, he's going to come nag me now for quitting Sekiro
    Pussy

Annoying park or Sekiro was that it always taught you to parry not dodge but then would throw in the bull (or later, demon of hatred) which works better with dodging and treating it like Souls.

for the bull, easiest way is just to try to stick to its ass and start chipping damage away slowly. You can technically parry but it’s quite tough and iirc you still accrue burn. Not sure.

also, if you eavesdropped on the guard tending to his dead horse you should know that beasts/animals have a weakness/exploit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pussy

Annoying park or Sekiro was that it always taught you to parry not dodge but then would throw in the bull (or later, demon of hatred) which works better with dodging and treating it like Souls.

for the bull, easiest way is just to try to stick to its ass and start chipping damage away slowly. You can technically parry but it’s quite tough and iirc you still accrue burn. Not sure.

also, if you eavesdropped on the guard tending to his dead horse you should know that beasts/animals have a weakness/exploit
    I'm going to wait until boy beats it to play again just to trigger you man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pussy

Yeah the firecrackers stun it. The real boss is the camera, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey man, if you're trying to get a PS5 you might try going to Playstation Direct. It's probably too late to get in on this sale if it's not open to the public (not sure if it will be or not), but today they sent out invites for some people signed up with it to buy PS5's direct from Sony.

Since it sounds like you buy a lot of games for your PS4 I wonder if that would help your chances in the future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey man, if you're trying to get a PS5 you might try going to Playstation Direct. It's probably too late to get in on this sale if it's not open to the public (not sure if it will be or not), but today they sent out invites for some people signed up with it to buy PS5's direct from Sony.

Since it sounds like you buy a lot of games for your PS4 I wonder if that would help your chances in the future.
    I've seen those but from what I understood, Sony sends emails to people who previously bought a PS5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen those but from what I understood, Sony sends emails to people who previously bought a PS5.
    That doesn't make much sense. Their whole point of Playstation Direct is to get the systems into gamers' hands to up their attach ratio (which is where they make their money). Seems like last thing they'd want to do is sell to a reseller.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finished yakuza 0. probably going to play bioshock 2 next. then probably one of Nioh or Dark Souls 2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished the Bloodline DLC for Watchdogs Legion. Really enjoyable, so much better than the main story and the "play as anyone" nonsense. They should have just expanded this story and used it for WD3 instead of making Legion. Game is so much better with your characters having a ing story

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finished yakuza 0. probably going to play bioshock 2 next. then probably one of Nioh or Dark Souls 2
    So what did you think of Yakuza 0? Worth your time? Any interest in the sequels? Or did it never really click like you were saying early on?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I wouldn’t recommend these guys. They’re . Their system is complete trash. I wasted like 3 weeks trying ps direct with little to show for it.

Not sure if getting it through bundles is still the way to go but back when I was looking, those offers were plentiful through GameStop which is where I ended up getting mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn’t recommend these guys. They’re . Their system is complete trash. I wasted like 3 weeks trying ps direct with little to show for it.

Not sure if getting it through bundles is still the way to go but back when I was looking, those offers were plentiful through GameStop which is where I ended up getting mine.
    I literally just copped one through there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I literally just copped one through there
    Wow seriously? Nice. Walmart has Demon's Souls for $50 right now if you got a PS5 with the blu ray drive. PSN Summer Sale starts tomorrow also so maybe you get a deal on digital. PSN had it for $50 a month ago so maybe you see it again in the Summer Sale, since it's one of the two best digital sales they do each year (with Thanksgiving being the other obviously).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn't make much sense. Their whole point of Playstation Direct is to get the systems into gamers' hands to up their attach ratio (which is where they make their money). Seems like last thing they'd want to do is sell to a reseller.
    Yeah that's the way it works its ed up. They've been trying to send email invites to "genuine customers" lol. The problem is, the process appears to be so random that many of the email's recipients already own a PS5.

Thread Information