Page 285 of 376 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295335 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,125 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow seriously? Nice. Walmart has Demon's Souls for $50 right now if you got a PS5 with the blu ray drive. PSN Summer Sale starts tomorrow also so maybe you get a deal on digital. PSN had it for $50 a month ago so maybe you see it again in the Summer Sale, since it's one of the two best digital sales they do each year (with Thanksgiving being the other obviously).
    That's the first game I'm going to get along with Ratchet and Clank.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how soon you getting your system? With Walmart took me 3 long ass weeks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what did you think of Yakuza 0? Worth your time? Any interest in the sequels? Or did it never really click like you were saying early on?
    Worth my time for sure. Good game. A bit grindy but was generally fun. Did all the side stories too. I have a copy of Kiwami but my understanding is 0 was basically the height of the series

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should get it within a week at the most if it was through PS direct.

In that, they're extremely fast in delivering. I'm buying all my PS5 accesories through there because the shipping is very fast despite them been headquartered in California. Being a PS+ member gets you like 10 dollars off too so that's nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worth my time for sure. Good game. A bit grindy but was generally fun. Did all the side stories too. I have a copy of Kiwami but my understanding is 0 was basically the height of the series
    Having played 0-4, 0 is my favorite so far. Kiwami was a quite a bit shorter if I remember right. Kiwami 2 was excellent. Not quite 0 IMO, but quite a bit better than Kiwami 1. Fans of the series tend to rank 0, 2, and 5 as the great games in the series though. Of the ones I have played I'd rank them

0 > Kiwami 2 > 4 > Kiwami 1 >> 3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you ever end up doing the Amon fights? Those are where learning to use that Komaki Tiger Drop prove crucial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you ever end up doing the Amon fights? Those are where learning to use that Komaki Tiger Drop prove crucial.
    I triggered those events but didn’t care to beat them lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully within a week, they charged me $12.99 for the shipping. Also, what games do you recommend for PS5 besides the aforementioned?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully within a week, they charged me $12.99 for the shipping. Also, what games do you recommend for PS5 besides the aforementioned?
    Ghost of Tsushima is getting an expansion next month. I'm assuming you already played the base game since you said you're running out of to play on PS4. Final Fantasy VII's PS5 patch is supposed to be amazing. Don't know why I chose to play Dragon Quest XI S before it tbh.

I have yet to play anything other than Astro's Playroom that isn't on PS4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just like I thought, Demon's Souls dropped to $50 on PSN for the Summer Sale starting today

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...MONSSOULS00000

Same price at Walmart if you want physical

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Demon-s-S...on-5/741555735

I might jump at $50. They haven't posted the full Summer Sale yet but the prices are already live on PSN. No sale price on Ratchet & Clank, still $70 on PSN.

Also definitely move Sekiro over to your PS5 when you get it since it runs 60 fps on PS5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I triggered those events but didn’t care to beat them lol
    I don't think I did them in 0 but did in Kiwami 1 & 2 and they're bas s of fights. They're hard to land good hits on other than the tiger drop unless you have heat built up. Easier than Sigrun though for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should get it within a week at the most if it was through PS direct.

In that, they're extremely fast in delivering. I'm buying all my PS5 accesories through there because the shipping is very fast despite them been headquartered in California. Being a PS+ member gets you like 10 dollars off too so that's nice.
    What PS5 accessories would you even need? Guess I could see the controller charger maybe (though I just use my PC to charge the DualSense).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just like I thought, Demon's Souls dropped to $50 on PSN for the Summer Sale starting today

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...MONSSOULS00000

Same price at Walmart if you want physical

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Demon-s-S...on-5/741555735

I might jump at $50. They haven't posted the full Summer Sale yet but the prices are already live on PSN. No sale price on Ratchet & Clank, still $70 on PSN.

Also definitely move Sekiro over to your PS5 when you get it since it runs 60 fps on PS5.
    Fabbs question, can I move over my current save file? I just beat Lady Butterfly and she was a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fabbs question, can I move over my current save file? I just beat Lady Butterfly and she was a .
    I think probably so since I think there is no PS5 version of the game and PS5 is just playing the PS4 Pro version but with enough hardware to get it to 60 fps. It's a real when there is an explicit PS5 version though, eg Final Fantasy VII Remake and Yakuza Like a Dragon I don't think you can migrate PS4 savefiles to if you want to play the PS5 version of the game.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/su...-data-ps4-ps5/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think probably so since I think there is no PS5 version of the game and PS5 is just playing the PS4 Pro version but with enough hardware to get it to 60 fps. It's a real when there is an explicit PS5 version though, eg Final Fantasy VII Remake and Yakuza Like a Dragon I don't think you can migrate PS4 savefiles to if you want to play the PS5 version of the game.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/su...-data-ps4-ps5/
    Thank you, sensei. I knew you'd have an answer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What PS5 accessories would you even need? Guess I could see the controller charger maybe (though I just use my PC to charge the DualSense).
    So far, the media remote.

I see they have the charger on stock so I’m buying. thanks for the heads up.

Also it’ll be a matter of time before they start selling customizable covers. The white matte is slick and nice but the PS5 needs some personality. Cheap Chinese companies are already selling them but ain’t no way I’m buying from them shady companies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far, the media remote.

I see they have the charger on stock so I’m buying. thanks for the heads up.

Also it’ll be a matter of time before they start selling customizable covers. The white matte is slick and nice but the PS5 needs some personality. Cheap Chinese companies are already selling them but ain’t no way I’m buying from them shady companies.
    Yeah I can't get used to the white, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dragon Quest XI S was starting off really slow and I wasn't sure I was going to like it a couple of hours in, but about 15 hours in the game has hooked me. Art style is really cool and the Tokyo Symphony Orchestra soundtrack is awesome.

's on sale for $26 right now in the PSN Summer Sale too. It's no Persona 5, but a pretty good deal if you like turn based RPG.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now that I’ve been playing my physical games on the PS5, I have noticed the PS5 spins it every so often even when I’m not playing any games. I’m watching HBO Max or Prime and the thing would just fire up for no reason.

Annoying. I’m having to eject the disc every time I’m done playing to avoid that.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I decided to try the PS5 upgrade for FF7 and it actually looks 100x better than the PS4 version. Still don't really like the ui and how they side quests are set up but still much more playable now that the graphics dont look like PS3

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I decided to try the PS5 upgrade for FF7 and it actually looks 100x better than the PS4 version. Still don't really like the ui and how they side quests are set up but still much more playable now that the graphics dont look like PS3
    Looking back at it now, the PS3 had slightly better graphics than the ps2.

Specially the first batch of games. They look very rough.

The late PS4 games straight up look like anime quality. Chef’s kiss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bought a gaming laptop about 6 months back and have been rocking Civ 6 and TWWH 2. Pumped for Warhammer 3 to come out later this year. Have tried playing some league, but mobas are so toxic. Worst gaming community in general. I played smite on my Xbox for awhile and the toxic dbags drive away new players like no other

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just picked up Sekiro, I'm ready to get my ass handed to me.
    Bend over.. I'll show you your ass handled

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    me when i'm in between games

Thread Information