Page 293 of 293 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293
Results 7,301 to 7,303 of 7303
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm actually pretty hyped for the Guardians video game, as they're by far my favorite Marvel characters. The Avengers game was complete trash but this is a a completely different dev and from all the videos i've watched it looks fun as . Already got it preloaded on my PS5
    I'm surprised it's not a short game either. By the reviews I've seen thus far it's a pretty decently long game. Some clocked it at 20 hours or so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghost of Tsushima is pretty killer on PS5 at 60 fps. Much more fun to go in loud and challenge everyone, as the standoff mechanic where you're timing counters is pretty cool while the stealth feels like Xbox 360 AC. JP voices are way better too IMO. Jin Sakai sounds too nice and calm in English, but sounds mad as like in a Kurosawa movie with the JP voices.
    The motion capture work was done in English correct? I found the Japanese voices extremely distracting because it looks like a dub.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The motion capture work was done in English correct? I found the Japanese voices extremely distracting because it looks like a dub.
    PS5 version corrected that supposedly

Thread Information