Page 294 of 376 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344 ... LastLast
Results 7,326 to 7,350 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m replaying Jedi Fallen Order right now. Still holds up well. Highly recommend for the SW s out there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know next to nothing about this , but why aren’t games incorporating unreal engine 5 more? I thought it was ready for devs to use? Otherwise, why aren’t there more advanced engines that are PS5 ready? It’s weird to me that it doesn’t feel like there’s been a noticeable difference between the ps4 and ps5 experience.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love the story of Ghost of Tsushima where you become the personification of the typhoon that wiped out the Mongols when they tried to invade Japan. Other than Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart 2021 has been a terrible year for pretty much all of gaming, but February is going to be nuts with the new Horizon, Dying Light 2, and especially Elden Ring. Well, unless you're into JRPG. Shin Megami Tensei V alone is enough to save 2021 for me, but that's only on Switch.
    Did you get the DLC yet? I want to play it but unwilling to be filet. The price of 20 is unwaranted so I'm just going to wait and hope it goes down at some point.

Sucks because I'm still more or less familiar with the controls. I dont want to relearn it a year from now.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you get the DLC yet? I want to play it but unwilling to be filet. The price of 20 is unwaranted so I'm just going to wait and hope it goes down at some point.

Sucks because I'm still more or less familiar with the controls. I dont want to relearn it a year from now.
    Bought the DLC but haven't played it yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know next to nothing about this , but why aren’t games incorporating unreal engine 5 more? I thought it was ready for devs to use? Otherwise, why aren’t there more advanced engines that are PS5 ready? It’s weird to me that it doesn’t feel like there’s been a noticeable difference between the ps4 and ps5 experience.
    Hasn't been officially released yet. Teams are building games with it, but licensees are not allowed to release games with it yet. Plus, frankly, it's still a bit buggy and lacking optimizations in certain areas.

It's also not uncommon to take a couple of years to start really getting the best out of the hardware. Most of these engines are not full rewrites, they're gradual updates incorporating new tech, and some of them need to be retooled fairly drastically to support new pipelines.

It'll get substantially better, but it'll take some time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally playing Ghost of Tsushima again. I've been incredibly hard on this game, because the open world aspect is so poorly done IMO and all of the side quests are repe ive and offer next to nothing for your time. So I decided to just focus on the main quest line and the companion quests instead of clearing the map, and it's actually pretty good now that I've gotten into the meat of the story.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally playing Ghost of Tsushima again. I've been incredibly hard on this game, because the open world aspect is so poorly done IMO and all of the side quests are repe ive and offer next to nothing for your time. So I decided to just focus on the main quest line and the companion quests instead of clearing the map, and it's actually pretty good now that I've gotten into the meat of the story.
    Really? I thought the oposite.

Side quests are actually pretty engaging as it delves into personal quarrels between bandits, family, betrayal and so on. Lots of variaty. Even mythical ones.

At least do the mythic tales as those will get you powerful techniques, new swords and armors which will make the game even more awesome as you make mince meat out of the enemy. The heavenly strike for instance is a must if you want to end group fights in seconds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think Ghost of Tsushima is basically Days Gone with horses and Mongols instead of bikes and zombies was a good story though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do yall play Ghost online? I have a buddy that is balls deep in it and is always trying to get me to play but I just can't get into it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? I thought the oposite.

Side quests are actually pretty engaging as it delves into personal quarrels between bandits, family, betrayal and so on. Lots of variaty. Even mythical ones.

At least do the mythic tales as those will get you powerful techniques, new swords and armors which will make the game even more awesome as you make mince meat out of the enemy. The heavenly strike for instance is a must if you want to end group fights in seconds.
    Don't know what to tell you, the vast majority of the game is boring. I can dedicate only so much time to riding a horse over mostly empty countryside to complete a cookie cutter quest, chase a fox, or take a bath for the 20th time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forza Horizon 5 has been cracked already, might give it a shot but gotta clear some space first (110gb, that)

also hopefully my r9 280 can still handle it
    The last Forza ran like a dream on my 1060.. with AA being the only thing I'd mess with i'd have that running 120 FPS+ iirc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone get a Berserk vibe from Elden Ring?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Guardians of the Galaxy will be $35 at Walmart starting the 22nd, knew this game was going to drop fast in price.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Guardians of the Galaxy will be $35 at Walmart starting the 22nd, knew this game was going to drop fast in price.
    That's good news. I dont shop at Walmart but I'll keep an eye out for it on Best Buy.

I heard good things about the game but it's one of those games that you beat once and has little replayability.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's good news. I dont shop at Walmart but I'll keep an eye out for it on Best Buy.

I heard good things about the game but it's one of those games that you beat once and has little replayability.
    Just buy it online. They usually have free shipping on games. They'll have Deathloop for $25 too. I would pick that up if I didn't have three games I really want to play coming in February plus Shin Megami Tensei V right now. But seeing how deep it'll go in my backlog I'll wait for $15 or $20 on Deathloop. Oh and they'll have AC Valhalla PS5 for $20 also.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 11-13-2021 at 08:13 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already got those 3 Assassins games I wanted a few months back. They went back on sale for 52 bucks so I made sure to grab it. They included the PS5 version of Valhalla which I was surprised to see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already got those 3 Assassins games I wanted a few months back. They went back on sale for 52 bucks so I made sure to grab it. They included the PS5 version of Valhalla which I was surprised to see.
    Only things I'm really looking at getting are Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart and Demon's Souls. I wouldn't bury either of those in my backlog. I wanted to pick up Nioh 2 also this BF but I managed to find a copy of it for $2 at Walmart a couple of weeks ago so snagged that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didn't even notice, but they have RE Village for $20 too at Walmart starting the 22nd. Man I want to play that but I won't since it's a story sequel to RE 7 and I'm waiting for PSVR 2 to come out so I can play RE 7 in VR before touching 8.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mass Effect Legendary Edition conquered. Platted all 3 games. Took me just under a month.

Enjoyed the first game the most as it was the most expansive and more explorable game of the trilogy. 2 And 3 were pretty much on rails.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Halo Infinite multiplayer just went live today and it's free good stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Halo Infinite multiplayer just went live today and it's free good stuff
    Is it as good as OG XBox Halo games were?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    metroid prime series

ive played basically all the other metroid games except these and other M bc i never had a gamecube/wii

just finished the 1st and now i know why people consider it among the GOATs and on par with super metroid. took a bit to get used to it, but man it was amazing

starting the 2nd now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just buy it online. They usually have free shipping on games. They'll have Deathloop for $25 too. I would pick that up if I didn't have three games I really want to play coming in February plus Shin Megami Tensei V right now. But seeing how deep it'll go in my backlog I'll wait for $15 or $20 on Deathloop. Oh and they'll have AC Valhalla PS5 for $20 also.
    Its 30 on Best Buy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its 30 on Best Buy.
    LOL was about to come post this. Gamestop's BF deals just came out an hour or so ago too. Think I might do Demon's Souls ($40) + Lost Judgment ($30) + Deathloop ($25) in their B2G1 deal. ers didn't put Rift Apart in it unless you buy used, but then I'd never find Lost Judgment or Deathloop used.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its 30 on Best Buy.
    Dude, Dragon Quest XI S is $15 at Best Buy. You like turn based RPG right? This one is ing great and character design is by Akira Toriyama from Dragonball.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dragon-...?skuId=6423844

Also PSN Black Friday prices just went live.

Thread Information