Page 295 of 376 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,375 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, Ace Combat 7 Deluxe for $8.49 on PSN. What do you think of the game, Reck?

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...7DELUXEED00000

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty good PSN sale, especially if you have a PS5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gamestop has a buy 2, get 1 free deal on new games, which is pretty killer when paired with Black Friday prices. Picked up Demon's Souls, Lost Judgment, and Deathloop for $75 after tax. Also have the B2G1 deal on used games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gamestop has a buy 2, get 1 free deal on new games, which is pretty killer when paired with Black Friday prices. Picked up Demon's Souls, Lost Judgment, and Deathloop for $75 after tax. Also have the B2G1 deal on used games.
    You ordered that online?

I'm looking to snag Ratchet and Clank, RE8, and Miles Morales for Black Friday.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, Ace Combat 7 Deluxe for $8.49 on PSN. What do you think of the game, Reck?

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...7DELUXEED00000
    Get it.

Its not as good as AC04 but it gets closer to that feeling of the old formula.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ordered that online?

Yeah. Gamestop doesn't have Rift Apart in their B2G1 deal though if you buy new games, and if you order used you're getting generic Gamestop cases most of the time though. Best Buy has RE8 from $20 right now. Rift Apart is $50. Miles Morales is $30 everywhere and Miles Morales Ultimate is $50 I think. I'm going to wait until Monday to see if Walmart beats $50 for Rift Apart though since I couldn't get it in the B2G1 at Gamestop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ordered that online?

Damn Gamestop's B2G1 deal for new games just ended. But if you don't mind buying used that one is still going, though I'd only do that in person to make sure I got games with cases.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get it.

Already did, it's a no-brainer at the price of a Whataburger meal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, Dragon Quest XI S is $15 at Best Buy. You like turn based RPG right? This one is ing great and character design is by Akira Toriyama from Dragonball.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dragon-...?skuId=6423844

Also PSN Black Friday prices just went live.
    I dont think I can do these graphics anymore.

These RPG games of old always took a ton of time to get good. I dont think I have the patience anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont think I can do these graphics anymore.

These RPG games of old always took a ton of time to get good. I dont think I have the patience anymore.
    You don't like Toriyama's art? I loved the soundtrack of this too. Plus you can play it in SNES mode, which I will definitely do for a second playthrough at some point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Halo Infinite MP is sooo good havent touched Vanguard since it came out

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Is it as good as OG XBox Halo games were?
    Well, as someone who owned the OG Xbox and played CE when it came out in 2001, played it on PC online, and spent countless hours playing Halo 2 when it came out in high school...IMO Halo 4 if the top tier of all Halo games, but that is a highly unpopular opinion amongst Halo fans. but i've also read almost all of the novels, so my love of that game is because of how they expanded the lore and story. So i'd say it's the best MP since Halo 4, and top 3 overall along with 4 and probably Halo 2. A lot of ppl didnt like Halo 4 MP because of the loadouts and armor abilities but i thought that was fun as . too many crybabies ed about it which is how we ended up with the abortion that is Halo 5. glad 343 is getting back on track

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whoever worked on the gta remaster should never work again. Thank god there was a cracked version. Deleted after 30 minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get it.

i would pay full price for a PS4/5 remaster of Ace Combat 4

and whats funny is how randomly i stumbled upon that game years ago. i got it as a bday or xmas gift from an aunt who knew all about what games i had or lked. she just picked some game from the $20 bin and it turned out to be that one. i probably lost count of how many times i went through that campaign

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Gamestop's B2G1 deal for new games just ended. But if you don't mind buying used that one is still going, though I'd only do that in person to make sure I got games with cases.

I just walked into a GameStop and got Miles Morales, Ratchet, and RE for the two for one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just walked into a GameStop and got Miles Morales, Ratchet, and RE for the two for one.
    New or used?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Used more than Jay's mom, tbh.

The catch is you have to get all three used or all three new. I was lucky they had the games I wanted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Used more than Jay's mom, tbh.

The catch is you have to get all three used or all three new. I was lucky they had the games I wanted.
    Oh ok, because when I did the new B2G1 the system wouldn't let me do Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart, apparently only the used one was available for the B2G1 today. Man I really want to play RE Village but as a sequel to RE7 I'm going to wait until I can play RE7 on PSVR2. Though I might have to play Village on PC for the thicc mod tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also did you get Miles Morales Ultimate? If you haven't played the original Spiderman yet, the PS5 version with performance RT is really impressive. Though not as impressive as Miles Morales is. If you didn't get MM Ultimate you can still buy the PS5 Spiderman for $20 from one of the menus in Miles Morales.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also did you get Miles Morales Ultimate? If you haven't played the original Spiderman yet, the PS5 version with performance RT is really impressive. Though not as impressive as Miles Morales is. If you didn't get MM Ultimate you can still buy the PS5 Spiderman for $20 from one of the menus in Miles Morales.
    Yes I got the ultimate. The original Spiderman I played on the PS4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get it.

i would pay full price for a PS4/5 remaster of Ace Combat 4

and whats funny is how randomly i stumbled upon that game years ago. i got it as a bday or xmas gift from an aunt who knew all about what games i had or lked. she just picked some game from the $20 bin and it turned out to be that one. i probably lost count of how many times i went through that campaign
    Damn, now that makes me want to play 4 on my PS2 first

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I was ordered to buy a XBox Series X + games at work and get reimbursed for it. Any tips of how to get your hands on one of dem at MSRP?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I was ordered to buy a XBox Series X + games at work and get reimbursed for it. Any tips of how to get your hands on one of dem at MSRP?
    Easiest way is to do the XBox Series X All Access, which is where you finance a Series X for $34.99 a month for 24 months (0% APR) and it comes with XBox Games Pass Ultimate for 24 months. So basically you're paying MSRP for the system and then a tiny bit less than MSRP for two years of Game Pass Ultimate. Not the greatest deal since you can often find Game Pass Ultimate cheaper than the $14.99 a month MSRP, but better than paying scalpers. And a bunch of Series X got set aside for it since it gets people to buy two years of game pass at near full MSRP. For instance, Best Buy shows it being available right now with the system ready for pickup in 6 days if you pass the credit check.

Your other options are probably to buy a Walmart+ subscription and then buy a Series X on Monday when it becomes available for Walmart+ subscribers, or buy the Best Buy Total Tech membership to get first crack at their Series X releases (probably on Black Friday). Or you could line up at Gamestop on Thanksgiving to get one. Or you could get Gamestop's Power Up Rewards Pro or whatever it's called and try to buy a Series X bundle in one of their drops. Though I think the Thanksgiving drops will be in store. Not quite sure.

You're not getting one for MSRP without either lining up early for Thanksgiving or watching restocks with a hawkeye though most likely.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 11-20-2021 at 11:34 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A forgotten gem since we're talking about PS2 classics.

I have been patiently waiting for this series to get a roll call and get a remaster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easiest way is to do the XBox Series X All Access, which is where you finance a Series X for $34.99 a month for 24 months (0% APR) and it comes with XBox Games Pass Ultimate for 24 months. So basically you're paying MSRP for the system and then a tiny bit less than MSRP for two years of Game Pass Ultimate. Not the greatest deal since you can often find Game Pass Ultimate cheaper than the $14.99 a month MSRP, but better than paying scalpers. And a bunch of Series X got set aside for it since it gets people to buy two years of game pass at near full MSRP. For instance, Best Buy shows it being available right now with the system ready for pickup in 6 days if you pass the credit check.

Your other options are probably to buy a Walmart+ subscription and then buy a Series X on Monday when it becomes available for Walmart+ subscribers, or buy the Best Buy Total Tech membership to get first crack at their Series X releases (probably on Black Friday). Or you could line up at Gamestop on Thanksgiving to get one. Or you could get Gamestop's Power Up Rewards Pro or whatever it's called and try to buy a Series X bundle in one of their drops. Though I think the Thanksgiving drops will be in store. Not quite sure.

You're not getting one for MSRP without either lining up early for Thanksgiving or watching restocks with a hawkeye though most likely.
    Thanks brah. All Access looks like the way to go. I was thinking of getting the Game Pass Ultimate anyways.

Thread Information