Page 308 of 376 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358 ... LastLast
Results 7,676 to 7,700 of 9386
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll likely get Horizon a few days earlier. I wonder if I can pop it in and upgrade immediately or if it will make me wait for the actual launch date to apply.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll likely get Horizon a few days earlier. I wonder if I can pop it in and upgrade immediately or if it will make me wait for the actual launch date to apply.
    You got a store that breaks street dates routinely? Nice. Doubt PSN will let you do the upgrade though before launch though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got a store that breaks street dates routinely? Nice. Doubt PSN will let you do the upgrade though before launch though.
    For pretty much all the big games.

They’re Japanese so they must have their Sony connect somewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kind of hated Sifu at first but it's really growing on me and the combat is getting to be a lot of fun now that I have gotten used to using the weave mechanic. Parry timing still eludes the out of me though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got my copies of Sifu and DL2... probably taken em for a spin soon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got my copies of Sifu and DL2... probably taken em for a spin soon
    I'd skip Dying Light 2 until they fix the zombie ragdolls. Two of the most fun things in the original were kicking zombies off roofs and watching them flail to their deaths and smashing zombies into es, and they're both broken in DL2.

see the 2:35 to 3:25 mark of the video below for what I mean

The violent animations were one of the whole reasons to even play Dying Light IMO and they're not there in DL2

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I've been having a blast playing DL2 tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been having a blast playing DL2 tbh
    Do you like it as much as the first?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Do you like it as much as the first?
    A difficult question to answer. DL is probably in my top 10-15 all time, and was the biggest gaming surprise for me in like the last decade (I fully expected it to suck balls like Dead island). I'd say, so far, I'm either about the same level of enjoyment or maybe slightly lower. there are some things i prefer in the first (like you said, zombie physics in 1 are much better) but nothing so egregious that i wouldn't recommend playing it. some of the changes are awesome, like the paraglider for example. you can also attach like 3 different weapon mods to a single weapon in this game. broken weapons are somewhat annoying but honestly has not even been much of an issue, at least in the early game since youre constantly finding better weapons.

i also do not like that there is gear in this game...unless im remembering wrong, i dont recall there being headware/gloves/legwear/chestwear/etc for your character that improved stats, just outfits. Not a fan of this particular aspect but its not that big of a deal

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Hopefully I'll get to see Rosario dawson s at some point too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully I'll get to see Rosario dawson s at some point too
    Never got that with Jade last game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sifu is pretty fun, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sifu is pretty fun, tbh
    How far you get? The boss in the club s me up every time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How far you get? The boss in the club s me up every time.
    Just started. I've got sonned by the guy at that jungle-type area (is it the botanist?).

I think my strategy is going to be to play to get enough XP for permanent upgrades, and level up that way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just started. I've got sonned by the guy at that jungle-type area (is it the botanist?).

I think my strategy is going to be to play to get enough XP for permanent upgrades, and level up that way.
    First phase against the botanist is relatively easy, just gotta duck his kicks to the head. Second phase is more difficult when he jumps into the bamboo since he does a machete attack that takes a lot of HP off you if it lands and it's hard to avoid unless you just run away and put some distance between you and him. When he's on the ground though it's pretty similar to the first phase, just duck under his high kicks mostly, though now he usually does three instead of one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For anyone who upgraded to or bought the Uncharted Legacy Collection on Feb 3rd or before, check your email for a movie ticket voucher for the Uncharted movie. Just got mine today.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For anyone who upgraded to or bought the Uncharted Legacy Collection on Feb 3rd or before, check your email for a movie ticket voucher for the Uncharted movie. Just got mine today.
    And then catch COVID from a fat popcorn eating got and died after watching a mid tier movie that sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And then catch COVID from a fat popcorn eating got and died after watching a mid tier movie that sucks.
    Meh I already caught SARS-CoV-2 a couple of weeks ago and am done with it for a while, so I'll check out the movie unless it gets bad reviews.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sifu is kicking the out of me lol. I have almost half the moves permanently unlocked but have only been able get to the second phase of the fight against Sean in the club (second stage). Was able to get to stage 2 at age 22 but even with the shortcut unlocked you have a 10 on one fight, one kind of tough miniboss, then two pretty tough minibosses at the same time in an arena where you can't really get them separated well. Then the first phase of the boss fight drains your structure like if you block instead of guess the dodge direction correctly.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 02-10-2022 at 09:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First phase against the botanist is relatively easy, just gotta duck his kicks to the head. Second phase is more difficult when he jumps into the bamboo since he does a machete attack that takes a lot of HP off you if it lands and it's hard to avoid unless you just run away and put some distance between you and him. When he's on the ground though it's pretty similar to the first phase, just duck under his high kicks mostly, though now he usually does three instead of one.
    lol, I beat him today before reading this. I also suc bed to the club boss (I think it's the boss) now. I'll probably replay the first level though, to beat it at a younger age.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just keep racking up XP and upgrading. The focus moves come really handy if you can get them pinned down on the floor with them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just keep racking up XP and upgrading. The focus moves come really handy if you can get them pinned down on the floor with them.
    No tiene un código por ahí o que para tu amigo? Vamos

Kidding. No pressure.

ing baseline bum is a true bum ass for ting on this game after I enlightened him with that tube.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kidding. No pressure.

ing baseline bum is a true bum ass for ting on this game after I enlightened him with that tube.
    LOL I never on it, just said it got cracked for PoorC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kidding. No pressure.

Sorry, no code. It's worth the money, IMO. But if your backlog is a bit high, wait it up a bit, and I'm sure there will be a deal/discount on PSN at some point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, I beat him today before reading this. I also suc bed to the club boss (I think it's the boss) now. I'll probably replay the first level though, to beat it at a younger age.

Thread Information