Page 322 of 376 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332372 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,050 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure you can skip it.

Glitchysoft asked me the same when I bought and install their last 3 games. I just said no to it and it went away.
    Nope won't let me play without one

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope won't let me play without one
    From what I've heard the game is anyways.

I dont understand the free weekend either. Were you looking to beat the game in 2 days?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what I've heard the game is anyways.

I dont understand the free weekend either. Were you looking to beat the game in 2 days?
    You actually had four days, but not an interesting enough game to deal with Ubisoft gotry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sony needs to get on top of that and release their own premium service. (PS Now is a joke)

But I also wonder how tenable and long term can Game Pass be. Aren't gaming studios losing lots of money by letting their games not only be on the service from the get but also exclusive to it. At least for a time.
    Supposed to be announced officially next week. Then again, this is the same Boomerberg News that has been saying we'd get a Switch Pro for the last 2-3 years.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...n-as-next-week

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally beat Dying Light 2. Solid game but after 60 hours I can say without a doubt it doesn't hold a candle to part one. Still fun though but yeah it definitely falls short of its predecessor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $656.90 now for the same console at the same site. I bought one at the lower price just to have it new for resale or to give as a gift. I knew they wouldn't be that price long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got me a new OLED 4K/120hz/HDR/HMDI 2.1 TV here for work at home... Sony A90J... holy this thing is dope...

I mean, I'm coming from an old Sammy 1080p, but this thing is ridiculously good. Supports all the PS5 features as well (that's why I've got it).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got me a new OLED 4K/120hz/HDR/HMDI 2.1 TV here for work at home... Sony A90J... holy this thing is dope...

I mean, I'm coming from an old Sammy 1080p, but this thing is ridiculously good. Supports all the PS5 features as well (that's why I've got it).
    So tell me if Horizon Forbidden West looks like ass in performance mode with all your TV's postprocess turned off. Ugh these ers aren't ever going to fix the performance mode I'm expecting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So tell me if Horizon Forbidden West looks like ass in performance mode with all your TV's postprocess turned off. Ugh these ers aren't ever going to fix the performance mode I'm expecting.
    Still playing Elden Ring... But I'll fire it up one of these days and let you know...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I have the same tv. Welcome to the first world my brother.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still playing Elden Ring... But I'll fire it up one of these days and let you know...
    Just curious because a highly disproportionate number of complaints are from people on OLEDs. Though I wonder if that might be because people willing to spend on OLEDs are smart enough to turn all the postprocess crap off for gaming.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    everyone still playing Elden Ring eh. Havent had much game time lately but as soon as the goes on sale ima jump on it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still playing. I got 2 bosses left but I still wanna level up.
    You beaten Malenia?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supposed to be announced officially next week. Then again, this is the same Boomerberg News that has been saying we'd get a Switch Pro for the last 2-3 years.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...n-as-next-week
    it was legit reporting.

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/03...S-B-FLX&emcid=

Just got an email my sub is about to get an upgrade soon. (I have the base PS+ subscription)

Ill have too look at the other tiers to see if I want to give it a try.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was legit reporting.

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/03...S-B-FLX&emcid=

Just got an email my sub is about to get an upgrade soon. (I have the base PS+ subscription)

Ill have too look at the other tiers to see if I want to give it a try.
    Wish they'd list the games. Which tier is Playstation upgrading you to? Too bad the PS3 games will still be streaming only, though PS3 library of games not done better on PS4 is pretty small if you're not into shooters like Resistance and Killzone. I already have way too many backlogged games to even consider a game pass like subscription anyways though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish they'd list the games. Which tier is Playstation upgrading you to? Too bad the PS3 games will still be streaming only, though PS3 library of games not done better on PS4 is pretty small if you're not into shooters like Resistance and Killzone. I already have way too many backlogged games to even consider a game pass like subscription anyways though.
    I'm thinking the blend between PS+ and PS Now? They dont say exactly.

What this means for you
    Your membership is getting a revamp, but you don’t need to do anything. We’ll automatically migrate you to an equivalent subscription plan in the new PlayStation Plus service, unless you let your membership expire before the new service launches.

Rest assured that:
    • Your new membership will include ALL the same great PlayStation Plus benefits you enjoy today. From monthly games to online multiplayer, all the good stuff is staying.

• Your subscription fee will not increase and your payment dates will not change when the new service launches, unless you choose to make any changes yourself to your subscription plan or payment frequency.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah , never mind, my is about to expire. Just checked.

PlayStation Plus 12-Month Subscription
    Expires: 04/12/2022

Time to check CDkeys for cheap subscription codes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah , never mind, my is about to expire. Just checked.

PlayStation Plus 12-Month Subscription
    Expires: 04/12/2022

Time to check CDkeys for cheap subscription codes.

LOL I was about to say CDkeys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. I got Elden Beast and Malania let. Level 128.
    If you can beat Malenia then Elden Beast will be a pushover.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t really like to play these games myself but I’m fascinated by watching people play it. Kinds of makes me want to play it…but I know better.

Is Bloodborne more forgiving than any of the Souls game? It’s actually free for me so I might try it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t really like to play these games myself but I’m fascinated by watching people play it. Kinds of makes me want to play it…but I know better.

Is Bloodborne more forgiving than any of the Souls game? It’s actually free for me so I might try it.
    Nah, Bloodborne is quite a bit more difficult than the mainline Souls games and Elden Ring. You can't use a shield, armor is almost purely cosmetic and you can't do tank builds like you can in Souls and Elden Ring, you are forced to play aggressively because of the system that lets you get health back by counter attacking after being hit, and you have to learn to get parry timing down or you're not going to advance. It's more like Sekiro than Elden Ring or the Souls games, though Sekiro is the hardest FromSoft game IMO. Bloodborne would be second hardest. Of the ones I have played (everything but Dark Souls 2 & 3) I'd rank them from easiest to hardest as

1. Demon's Souls
    2. Elden Ring
    3. Dark Souls 1
    4. Bloodborne
    5. Sekiro

Give Bloodborne a few hours. I thought I'd hate it too and only played it because I had just bought a PS4 and had already run through all the Naughty Dog games while the other two games I bought a PS4 for, Horizon Zero Dawn and Nioh, were still a month from being released. So I thought what the , it's a well reviewed exclusive and was cheap so got it. And turned out I ended up ing loving the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Telling you man, just play it with a guide so you know where to go. You'll probably enjoy it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, Bloodborne is quite a bit more difficult than the mainline Souls games and Elden Ring. You can't use a shield, armor is almost purely cosmetic and you can't do tank builds like you can in Souls and Elden Ring, you are forced to play aggressively because of the system that lets you get health back by counter attacking after being hit, and you have to learn to get parry timing down or you're not going to advance. It's more like Sekiro than Elden Ring or the Souls games, though Sekiro is the hardest FromSoft game IMO. Bloodborne would be second hardest. Of the ones I have played (everything but Dark Souls 2 & 3) I'd rank them from easiest to hardest as

1. Demon's Souls
    2. Elden Ring
    3. Dark Souls 1
    4. Bloodborne
    5. Sekiro

Give Bloodborne a few hours. I thought I'd hate it too and only played it because I had just bought a PS4 and had already run through all the Naughty Dog games while the other two games I bought a PS4 for, Horizon Zero Dawn and Nioh, were still a month from being released. So I thought what the , it's a well reviewed exclusive and was cheap so got it. And turned out I ended up ing loving the game.
    ive played DS1, Bloodborne, and Sekiro. from those 3, from a pure combat perspective, id agree that sekiro was the most challenging, but particularly during my first playthrough. significantly easier on subsequent runs. im sure bloodborne would still kick my ass if i replayed it though.

but sekiro was definitely the easiest about knowing what to do, where to go. DS1 was the hardest in that regard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Telling you man, just play it with a guide so you know where to go. You'll probably enjoy it
    bloodborne wasnt too much of a maze that needed a guide. navigating through the forbidden woods was a bit much, but i rarely didnt know where to go to progress. maybe cathedral ward area?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would love to see the library of ps3 games available on that service tbh

Thread Information