Page 332 of 376 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342 ... LastLast
Results 8,276 to 8,300 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i didnt want to give spoilers, but Great Shinobi Owl imo was one of the best fights in the game, and i didnt want you to miss or have to do an entire second run just to get that fight

i know that in the DLC you can do boss runs and there are enhanced/harder versions of some of the bosses... one of them being Great Shinobi Owl. if you think this version is tough...
    Also looked up I needed to kill the snake to get the persimmons for the return ending. Guess I don't need to kill the owl in Hirata to get that ending but will probably still try to take him out. Two minibosses in the new Hirata were simple, was expecting them to be way tougher, but owl more than makes up for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just barely squeaked out the owl fight in Hirata. Made the corrupted monk on the bridge before fountainhead palace who I fought next feel like Glass Joe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any good strategies other than baiting that 4 hit combo to snipe hits / head stomp and Mikiri countering when he does the thrust 危 attack?
    tbh i dont remember most of the fights that specifically, so not sure about detailed strats. im sure if i hopped on it would take like 2 tries until i remembered the moves/counters. i think for him the main thing was to bait his heavy overhand attack, and being sure to dodge last second. if you dodged to early, he reacts and still will hit you. but if you dodge late, you get him to commit to a heavy swing then you have an opportunity to get some decent damage in while he recovers

Also looked up I needed to kill the snake to get the persimmons for the return ending. Guess I don't need to kill the owl in Hirata to get that ending but will probably still try to take him out. Two minibosses in the new Hirata were simple, was expecting them to be way tougher, but owl more than makes up for that.
    yeah owl in hirata was only necessary for one ending iirc, but its such a good fight so its worth doing just for the thrill/challenge

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just barely squeaked out the owl fight in Hirata. Made the corrupted monk on the bridge before fountainhead palace who I fought next feel like Glass Joe
    i remember that fight being frustrating. the timing on his sweep swings were very annoying. third phase with the centipede thing was just annoying, not that hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the most fascinating part of sekiro is how much of a gruel it was to get through the first playthrough, and how surprisingly short the campaign felt on subsequent runs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the most fascinating part of sekiro is how much of a gruel it was to get through the first playthrough, and how surprisingly short the campaign felt on subsequent runs
    Elden Ring was like that. I spent about 200 hours on my first playthrough. About 15 on my second. Then 7 on my third, and one of those 7 hours was just repeatedly dying to the final boss (the build I was doing is great for everything but the final boss).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, can you get the same prayer beads again in subsequent playthroughs? Not sure if I should spent 12 treasure carp scales on the last fragment of the mask that allows you to trade five prayer beads for upping your attack 1 point because I won't be able to use it on this playthrough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never mind, see that you can't do prayer beads again, so decided to spend my carp scales on lapiz lazuli instead of the last mask fragment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last time I played Sekiro I stayed stuck on that Owl fight. The one time I practically had him beat I ran to heal and he just stabbed me in the back. He had like a sliver of health left.

I just started playing Dying Light 2. Does anyone know if it is still glitched?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never mind, see that you can't do prayer beads again, so decided to spend my carp scales on lapiz lazuli instead of the last mask fragment.
    if you have any interest in platinuming the game, easily the most grueling part of it was having to max out your skill tree and prosthetic tree. good call on the lapiz lazuli

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you have any interest in platinuming the game, easily the most grueling part of it was having to max out your skill tree and prosthetic tree. good call on the lapiz lazuli
    Nah I'm playing it on PoorC so no platinum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pre-ordered ragnarok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pre-ordered ragnarok
    Physical? Did you get some collector's edition crap too? I have like $80 sitting in my PSN just waiting for Ragnarok but in the off chance they somehow ed it up I'll probably still wait for reviews to actually buy it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Physical? Did you get some collector's edition crap too? I have like $80 sitting in my PSN just waiting for Ragnarok but in the off chance they somehow ed it up I'll probably still wait for reviews to actually buy it.
    phsyical. just the regular launch version. lol i never pay for weird collector .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    phsyical. just the regular launch version. lol i never pay for weird collector .
    I'm definitely buying digital since the money is already there and it's a game there is no way I'd sell if it's anywhere near as good as GOW2018. And I don't see anything else upcoming for PS5 that I'm interested in other than Stray (which I'll wait to get cheap). Already started stockpiling my monthly Gamestop rewards in my XBox account instead of PSN now so I can put them towards Starfield next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last time I played Sekiro I stayed stuck on that Owl fight. The one time I practically had him beat I ran to heal and he just stabbed me in the back. He had like a sliver of health left.

I just started playing Dying Light 2. Does anyone know if it is still glitched?
    Probably if you're on Playstation. If on PC or XBox it's not supposed to be that buggy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh was fighting the dragon and kept just deflecting his hits to build posture and wondering why I could never fill the posture bar to go for the deathblow. Didn't realize you were supposed to send the lightning back at him like in the third phase of the Genichiro fight until I had died like 10 times to it. LOL I was just emptying my shurikens into it and then trying to snipe a hit or two every time it would bring its neck low.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seven spears ashina was indeed a . especially on first playthrough. and thats despite being able to get around him and taking off one of his health bars off the bat
    Surprisingly the second Seven Ashina Spears fight wasn't too bad even though it had another ing samurai to fight at the same time. First I was trying to backstab and possess that rifleman sitting against the wall but he was too weak and I kept getting wrecked, but then used the whistle on the samurai guy snuck around and backstabbed him then possessed him to fight Seven Ashina which was enough to pretty easily take out his first healthbar. Then did his second mostly head stomping and deflecting his blows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then the drunk in Ashina Castle was super easy but had to take out like of 5 pretty hard mother ers in red to be able to fight him undisturbed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man Demon of Hatred is kicking my ass now. Don't know why, his moveset isn't particularly hard. He does a lot of posture damage even deflecting his stomps, but the one thing that's really killing me is I'm bad fleeing from his jump attack and creating room to get away and even when I do I don't seem to be making that grapple hook back to him. Usually end up running through my gourd seeds by the time I get his second health bar down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But I really want that extra attack point from taking Demon of Hatred down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demon of hatred is legit a dark souls boss

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demon of hatred is legit a dark souls boss
    But without the benefit of being able to use Dark Souls mechanics like parry & riposte. Ugh have a hard time noticing his right hand swipe most of the time and even though I can deflect almost everyone else in this game well I miss the deflection pretty often on his foot stomps when I should have sufficient posture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh had Demon of Hatred down to 1/3 of his last health bar with like 3 gourd seeds and 1 divine confetti left, got killed, and as soon as I resurrected the er hit me with that big wall of fire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh had Demon of Hatred down to 1/3 of his last health bar with like 3 gourd seeds and 1 divine confetti left, got killed, and as soon as I resurrected the er hit me with that big wall of fire.
    oh yeah

you have to be a little patient and try to time your resurrection when its safe. you dont take any extra damage or anything when in your downed state if there are ongoing attacks in the background

divine confetti is good. there are like 1-2 good prosthetics that can help you cheese him too

Thread Information