Page 333 of 376 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,325 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    laurence the first vicar in bloodborne:

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh yeah

you have to be a little patient and try to time your resurrection when its safe. you dont take any extra damage or anything when in your downed state if there are ongoing attacks in the background

divine confetti is good. there are like 1-2 good prosthetics that can help you cheese him too
    Jeez I just barely ing escaped with a win. Demon of Hatred is surprisingly difficult for how simple his moveset is. The thing that would me was when I'd get lost under his nuts and couldn't see him doing that right foot stomp which would knock me right into his his left hand flame attack. And LOL whenever I'd die before taking one health bar I'd just click L1 to stay dead and got so in the habit when I had him down to his third bar and he got me I waited for his attack to be over and then of course clicked L1 to stay dead instead of R1 to resurrect.

Ugh that one wasn't as bad as the second owl fight but was still a bas to clear. Guess now all that's left is to go get my teeth kicked in by Isshin for a few days huh? Hope I spent my 6 lazuli well in getting the lazuli shurikens and lazuli axe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeez I just barely ing escaped with a win. Demon of Hatred is surprisingly difficult for how simple his moveset is. The thing that would me was when I'd get lost under his nuts and couldn't see him doing that right foot stomp which would knock me right into his his left hand flame attack. And LOL whenever I'd die before taking one health bar I'd just click L1 to stay dead and got so in the habit when I had him down to his third bar and he got me I waited for his attack to be over and then of course clicked L1 to stay dead instead of R1 to resurrect.

Ugh that one wasn't as bad as the second owl fight but was still a bas to clear. Guess now all that's left is to go get my teeth kicked in by Isshin for a few days huh? Hope I spent my 6 lazuli well in getting the lazuli shurikens and lazuli axe.
    one of the DLC gauntlets has demon of hatred and the stronger/enhanced version of Owl 2.0

losing to second bar owl only to have to restart the gauntlet including grinding through demon of hatred everytime… was a pain

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one of the DLC gauntlets has demon of hatred and the stronger/enhanced version of Owl 2.0

losing to second bar owl only to have to restart the gauntlet including grinding through demon of hatred everytime… was a pain
    Yeah I'm gonna pass on that

Not as bad as Nioh's postgame where it's fight two hard bosses at the same time though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    me, Ishin has a gun once you get to his second phase. Smelling some umbrella cheese here tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad enough I have to fight Genichiro again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK second phase much easier if you get right up in Ishin's instead of fighting defensively and picking off hits and running like in the first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    me, Ishin has a gun once you get to his second phase. Smelling some umbrella cheese here tbh.
    Gun is one thing but that long weapon is a pain
    Bad enough I have to fight Genichiro again
    Only one phase and by this point that step should just be a formality

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm gonna pass on that

Not as bad as Nioh's postgame where it's fight two hard bosses at the same time though
    Have you fought any of those headless or the smichichan warriors or whatever they’re called? I found headless to be a very annoying enemy every time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you fought any of those headless or the smichichan warriors or whatever they’re called? I found headless to be a very annoying enemy every time
    I mostly ran from the headless except for that one underwater in the last area because I wanted to kill all the carp for their scales. That one wasn't too bad because I could go swim behind that fish skeleton that would absorb his terror magic. I found shichimen warriors super easy. First phase they jump around in the air a lot for an easy mid-air deathblow and then second phase I'd just use divine confetti run sideways to avoid his forward shot, then run up and slash the out of him until he blocked, which meant he was teleporting to the other side of the area, then I'd go sideways to avoid that forward shot again run up and slash him again until he blocked and teleported, and so on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man lightning reversal with the crow prosthetic for the win in the third phase like with the first Genichiro fight. Go your mother some more Ishin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best part is I completely forgot to use the Demon of Hatred's memory to bump my attack one so when I saw two memories when going to save after killing Ishin I thought WTF I get a memory from Genichiro too?

Time to go jump on some casual for a while now, fighting Demon of Hatred and then Ishin all day today makes me want to steer the away from playing anything difficult like Demon's Souls Remake, Dark Souls III, or Nioh 2 for a while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best part is I completely forgot to use the Demon of Hatred's memory to bump my attack one so when I saw two memories when going to save after killing Ishin I thought WTF I get a memory from Genichiro too?

Time to go jump on some casual for a while now, fighting Demon of Hatred and then Ishin all day today makes me want to steer the away from playing anything difficult like Demon's Souls Remake, Dark Souls III, or Nioh 2 for a while.
    Grats tbh. But there’s technically bosses you haven’t fought. If you side with Owl you get another endgame boss

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grats tbh. But there’s technically bosses you haven’t fought. If you side with Owl you get another endgame boss
    owl, not siding with him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, have no desire for a second playthrough for a long while. Loved the game but felt the same way after beating Bloodborne. Loved the Japanese voice acting in Sekiro, some of the best I have heard in a game. I still remember seeing that first prosthetic trailer and thinking it was Bloodborne II but gotta say I'm glad they did something completely different in Sekiro instead. I think I'd rate it a must play 9.5/10, liked it a little better than Dark Souls 1, a lot more than Demon's Souls (PS3), and a little behind Bloodborne and Elden Ring. Though Elden Ring I liked more for the exploration almost like putting some Skyrim into the FromSoft formula, while Sekiro has unquestionably better combat than Elden Ring IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, have no desire for a second playthrough for a long while. Loved the game but felt the same way after beating Bloodborne. Loved the Japanese voice acting in Sekiro, some of the best I have heard in a game. I still remember seeing that first prosthetic trailer and thinking it was Bloodborne II but gotta say I'm glad they did something completely different in Sekiro instead. I think I'd rate it a must play 9.5/10, liked it a little better than Dark Souls 1, a lot more than Demon's Souls (PS3), and a little behind Bloodborne and Elden Ring. Though Elden Ring I liked more for the exploration almost like putting some Skyrim into the FromSoft formula, while Sekiro has unquestionably better combat than Elden Ring IMO.
    Compared to any other From game, i think subsequent Sekiro runs are significantly easier than any other. Bosses are basically trivialized by the time you learn to beat them the first time

i think even just beating it once you should at least have access to one gauntlet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Compared to any other From game, i think subsequent Sekiro runs are significantly easier than any other. Bosses are basically trivialized by the time you learn to beat them the first time

i think even just beating it once you should at least have access to one gauntlet
    Even Demon of Hatred? That one I felt like I just escaped as opposed to mastering the fight. I suppose I could just cheese him though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So here's a challenge: beat Isshin with Mikiri counter being your only upgrade other than skills unlocked through the story and with attack power 1 and starting game vitality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing Metro Exodus...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So here's a challenge: beat Isshin with Mikiri counter being your only upgrade other than skills unlocked through the story and with attack power 1 and starting game vitality.

Mikiri is honestly the only thing I’d call mandatory. My favorite combat arts were the nightjar slash thing to allow me to close the gap quick. Otherwise senpou kick or high monk to really punish sweep attacks much more than the goomba stomp

attack power and vitality are obviously nice but players at this level have the fights learned so well they could probably be in the same fight for an hour and not take damage
    Last edited by spurraider21; 07-18-2022 at 12:37 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghostwire Tokyo is such a letdown after Sekiro lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghostwire growing on me, weird ass game though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stray is good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished it last night... meh... maybe 6/10... I guess it could go up 7/10 if you like cats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just captured the white Arabian in RDR2. My temp horse is jelly.

Thread Information