Page 335 of 376 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,375 of 9381
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Just finished RDR2. That game is probably 15 hours too long, that last 1/3 was a ing drag (haven't even done the epilogue yet).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished RDR2. That game is probably 15 hours too long, that last 1/3 was a ing drag (haven't even done the epilogue yet).
    Never played any RDR game but they are notorious for their Tolkien-esque levels of just walking

Oversized maps smh

Modern games are too time consuming tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only part of the game that dragged for me was hunting so that i could get that best satchel with unlimited carry capacity. i hate having to manage inventory every time i want to pick up an item. so that last satchel made the rest of the game a lot easier, but it was quite a drag to get to that point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing Yakuza, like a dragon...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished Persona 5 Strikers today. I'm really impressed by how well Koei-Tecmo was able to make this feel like a legit Persona 5 sequel rather than just a spinoff. Story was probably better than base Persona 5, though not as good as Persona 5 Royal's story. And very surprised how well they were able to merge Persona's combat with Musou game combat to turn this into more an action RPG. It really worked well and the game was optimized solidly too, being able to do 1440p60 on my lowly GTX 1660 Super. Definitely a solid 8.5/10 and far superior to the previous rhythm game and fighting game spinoffs the series has had. Highly recommended for anyone who liked Persona 5 or Persona 5 Royal, though it's a sequel to Persona 5 and not Royal.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 08-16-2022 at 12:30 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing Yakuza, like a dragon...
    I gotta jump on that this year. Been purposely leaving it in the backlog just because I played Yakuza 5 & 6 within the last year, but it has been a while since I finished 6 so may play this in the next couple of months.

Funny name though. In Japan the entire Yakuza series is called 龍が如く = Ryuu ga Gotoku = Like a Dragon, so in Japan this game is called 龍が如く7光と闇の行方 = Ryuu ga Gotoku 7 Hikari to Yami no Yukue = Like a Dragon 7: Heading Towards Light and Darkness. Would have been funny if in Japan they would have just called the game 龍が如くヤクザ = Ryuu ga Gotoku Yakuza = Like a Dragon: Yakuza.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just one more in the series... nothing new here...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Got the spiderman remastered + morales. Sh!t is fun af.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Spiderman Remastered was awesome on PS5. Are you playing Performance RT mode? That's the way to go with those games, the 60 fps adds so much to the feeling of speed zipping between buildings in the game. I haven't gotten to Miles Morales yet though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beat Jedi Fallen Order. Really solid game. 7.5/10 imo.

Think I'm gonna dust off Forbidden West and finally get around to beating it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have like 50 PS5/PS4 games and haven't beat nor playing anything. I still have Elden Ring shrink wrapped.

I do have like 100 hrs in Super Auto Pets Don't know why I've fallen so hard on video games in general.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Yeah Spiderman Remastered was awesome on PS5. Are you playing Performance RT mode? That's the way to go with those games, the 60 fps adds so much to the feeling of speed zipping between buildings in the game. I haven't gotten to Miles Morales yet though.
    Fidelity mode with 120hz and VRR. Pretty amazing tbh, think fps gets to near 50.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fidelity mode with 120hz and VRR. Pretty amazing tbh, think fps gets to near 50.
    Nice. Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart has one of those modes too. Think Horizon Forbidden West also.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *Cries in XBOX

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just subscribed to Game Pass so I could try out Microsoft Flight Simulator, immediately after installation tells me there is a 121GB update to install.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Think I'm gonna dust off Forbidden West and finally get around to beating it
    You on PC? If so, you get stutters when cutscenes start? I heard about that at launch but figured it would have gotten fixed by now, but the only thing that seems to get rid of stutters when cutscenes start is using dynamic res. Sucks to be running 1080p dynamic res just to smooth out the cutscenes when the action runs fine at 1440p without dynamic res. Just installed this from Game Pass and the cutscenes are getting annoying, like they're rendering them with higher settings or something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is definitely my next purchase

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man of Medan is very impressive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is definitely my next purchase
    Can just buy a month of Game Pass and play it there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You on PC? If so, you get stutters when cutscenes start? I heard about that at launch but figured it would have gotten fixed by now, but the only thing that seems to get rid of stutters when cutscenes start is using dynamic res. Sucks to be running 1080p dynamic res just to smooth out the cutscenes when the action runs fine at 1440p without dynamic res. Just installed this from Game Pass and the cutscenes are getting annoying, like they're rendering them with higher settings or something.
    I played Fallen Order on my series X but it definitely still had a lot of graphical bugs. I had originally got it on PC when I first played it at launch but can't remember if there were graphical issues for me or not tbh. But definitely still present on Series X

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can just buy a month of Game Pass and play it there.
    Too busy to finish it in a month tbh
    I may need 12 months of GP lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couldn't get into Jedi Fallen Order at all and uninstalled that . Maybe you gotta be a Star Wars fan or something? Felt like a poor man's Dark Souls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having a ton of fun with Rollerdrome right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice. Ratchet & Clank

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    anyone else waste $70 on the LoU remake or just me?

Thread Information