Page 343 of 376 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,575 of 9386
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    BTW, you heard about Epic Game Store's Christmas promo? Next week they're giving away Saints Row IV, but then after that they're doing 15 days of giveaways, and they have given away some really nice . Some of the freebies they have given away in the past:

A Plague Tale: Innocence
    Alien Isolation
    Entire Bioshock Series
    Borderlands 2,3, and Pre-Sequel
    Cities Skylines
    Control
    Doom 64
    Fallout 3 GOTY
    GTA V
    Hitman
    Inside
    Maneater
    Metro 2033
    Metro Last Light
    Nioh Complete Edition
    Prey
    Rage 2
    Entire Tomb Raider Trilogy (TR2013, ROTR, SOTR)
    Saints Row The Third Remaster
    Sonic Mania
    The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
    Watch Dogs 2
    Wolfenstein The New Order
    XCom 2
    Nice, i'll keep an eye on it. I have claimed most of the games for free over the years as well

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ready for Calisto Protocol tonight
    Damn, PC version looks completely broken at launch. Two huge issues:

1. Shaders not precompiled, so give you huge stutters in game first time shaders are compiled for a scene.
    2. The game is ridiculously cpu bound.

Go to the 22:38 mark for PC performance.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Damn, PC version looks completely broken at launch. Two huge issues:

1. Shaders not precompiled, so give you huge stutters in game first time shaders are compiled for a scene.
    2. The game is ridiculously cpu bound.

Go to the 22:38 mark for PC performance.
    glad i got in on PS5 then

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    God of War Ragnarok might be the only game I platinumed. I wish it was longer, but it already felt twice as long as the last one.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    callisto is a decent game. i never played the OG deadspace so i cant compare but in a vacuum its not a bad game at all. the gripes about combat i thought were deserved until i played it a bit, and i realized it's just getting used to the mechanics and not being a badass space marine that is supposed to just wreck . people complaining about the length of the game also - i think the length is fine. it's not supposed to be a giant open world game, its a linear survival horror game. biggest gripes are with the graphics/framerate issues and lack of performance/resolution mode and the overly long death animations. also would suggest if you're tempted to buy this game, do yourself a favor and wait til it's on sale for 30-40 bucks

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doing a fourth playthrough of Elden Ring. Man this game looks awesome using RSR to upscale 1800p to 4k. Need to build my PC character up to be ready for the DLC rumored for April anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished Returnal while I wait for my code for Callisto... thinking of loading up Elden Ring on my Steamdeck and taking it with me for the holidays for another replay, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    miss muh ps5 tbh ... wont be back home for another month

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished Returnal while I wait for my code for Callisto... thinking of loading up Elden Ring on my Steamdeck and taking it with me for the holidays for another replay, tbh...
    You actually finished Returnal? have to be the only person i know of that actually did

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You actually finished Returnal? have to be the only person i know of that actually did
    I cheated a couple of times with the suspend-cycle/upload to cloud, but eventually you get the hang of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    luckily warzone 2 looks like complete dog so i can finally break out of the COD black hole and start attacking my backlog which has largely gone untouched for over a year. once i get back home, gonna finish up the 100%/platinum on ragnarok then just replay it again on give me god of war difficulty. then i dno... have a lot of options. still have to attack dark souls 2/3 at some point (want to play those before elden ring). days gone. cyberpunk. nioh. still never picked up TLOU2 either

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to play upgraded Witcher 3. I played roughly 40% through before I got bored/side tracked so this gives me an excuse to fired it back up.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    gonna fire up Goat Simulator 3 later

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia, WTF!?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The wife got me a PS5 for Christmas. I probably would've still waited longer otherwise. I set it up this afternoon and I already don't know what to play. I downloaded Ragnarok, installed Miles Morales (which I've had for a while on PS4 and never played), and she also bought me Forbidden West. I want to play all of them, but nothing is really jumping out at me right now. I know Miles is short, but I need to find some other short/linear stuff to ease myself back into gaming. I feel kind of burnt out of big open world games even though I've played next to nothing in close to a year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Modern Warfare 2 is a decent upgrade from Vanguard. I like a lot of the changes they made for multiplayer (hated the team MVP and "play of the game" BS). Campaign seems like a downgrade compared to the previous iteration of MW though, although I'm not too far into it yet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The wife got me a PS5 for Christmas. I probably would've still waited longer otherwise. I set it up this afternoon and I already don't know what to play. I downloaded Ragnarok, installed Miles Morales (which I've had for a while on PS4 and never played), and she also bought me Forbidden West. I want to play all of them, but nothing is really jumping out at me right now. I know Miles is short, but I need to find some other short/linear stuff to ease myself back into gaming. I feel kind of burnt out of big open world games even though I've played next to nothing in close to a year.
    The Astro’s Playroom game that comes with the console is pretty good if you want to ease into it and get a good feel of the DualSense superior haptics. It’s fun to play as well.

You got a good haul of games. I would add Ratchet and Clank and obviously Elden Ring if you haven’t played it yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hard to recommend something other than ragnarok. its not quite "open world" but its definitely larger than the 2018 one

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Just finished GOW (2018) last night, guess I gotta dive right into Ragnorok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished GOW (2018)
    so I'm not the only one playing older games

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    lol, completely skipped PS4 generation tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, completely skipped PS4 generation tbh
    ah ok lol

tbf I haven't had much time to play games, just firing up a quick FIFA or 2K session once in a while an that's it
    Work, gym, chores, social life come first I guess

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My backlog is entirely made up of 5 year or older games I have to play. Currently playing a bunch of Lego collection games I have from years ago. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My backlog is entirely made up of 5 year or older games I have to play. Currently playing a bunch of Lego collection games I have from years ago. Lol
    never played those, they look fun tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    will finally get back home sunday evening. would be hopping right back on to 100%/plat ragnarok, then start 2nd playthrough on gmgow.

probably will follow that with bioshock 2. still have to work thru that trilogy

Thread Information